So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

So Tucker didn't say it collapsed into OUR sun ?
Your words. I guess you stole from Tucker ? Do you know what causes anything to collapse, according to you ? Gravity….the sun’s gravity. So now you are saying, that uranium settler here in the solar system, because of the suns gravity. Geesus. All energy comes from the sun. Do you think Uranium IS energy ? nope. But according to you it’s here because it collapsed into the sun ( gravity). Guess you and Tucker are out of your fking mind.
Well, you see, it was part of the gas and dust cloud that collapsed into the sun and planets over 4 billion years ago.

In the case of the gas cloud that formed our solar system, gravity.

Now, tell me more about that solar uranium you invented.

It's so interesting.
You said it all dufus. But simpletons like you call gravity, collapsing. Simpleton.

Your words. I guess you stole from Tucker ? Do you know what causes anything to collapse, according to you ? Gravity….the sun’s gravity. So now you are saying, that uranium settler here in the solar system, because of the suns gravity. Geesus. All energy comes from the sun. Do you think Uranium IS energy ? nope. But according to you it’s here because it collapsed into the sun ( gravity). Guess you and Tucker are out of your fking mind.
Well, you see, it was part of the gas and dust cloud that collapsed into the sun and planets over 4 billion years ago.

Your words. I guess you stole from Tucker ?

The only one talking about Tucker is you.

So now you are saying, that uranium settler here in the solar system, because of the suns gravity.

Nope. The uranium was here long before the sun was.

All energy comes from the sun.

Nope.

Tucker said it collapsed into OUR sun ? Seriously ?

He did? Wow! Post the video.

With the universe that was so big, it just happened by and magically chooses our sun

Something chose our sun? Wow! You seem to be very knowledgeable.

Where did the uranium come from ?

Elements heavier than iron are formed when a star goes supernova.
And collapses into suns and planets….ha ha

Slowly isn’t “how”….you need a reading comp,class.

Slowly.....so slowly.

1661208808491.png

Nope. The uranium was here long before the sun was.
Really ? You said the material containing uranium collapsed into the sun and planets. Now you’re saying the uranium came here before the sun. You are one strange fking dude.,

Trump has such high revenues because he shifted the tax burden from corporations, to the middle and working class. Don't forget, the tax cuts to the middle class began expiring in 2020. The corporate tax cuts were forever.
All Progs got to do is give massive tax cuts to the peasant class. It never happens. Notice? Nahh.. you do not. Die Biden..

Really ? You said the material containing uranium collapsed into the sun and planets. Now you’re saying the uranium came here before the sun. You are one strange fking dude.,

Really ?

Truly.

You said the material containing uranium collapsed into the sun and planets.

Yes. The dust and gas was here before the dust and gas collapsed into planets and the sun.

Now you’re saying the uranium came here before the sun.

Well, if you think the uranium came here after the sun was formed......prove it.

You are one strange fking dude.,

I know. Wasting my time on your idiocy. Very strange.

Really ?

Truly.

You said the material containing uranium collapsed into the sun and planets.

Yes. The dust and gas was here before the dust and gas collapsed into planets and the sun.

Now you’re saying the uranium came here before the sun.

Well, if you think the uranium came here after the sun was formed......prove it.

You are one strange fking dude.,

I know. Wasting my time on your idiocy. Very strange.

That’s not what you said….

now you’re saying the earth was formed before the sun ?
Geesus, you’re all over the place. Which came first, the earth or the sun ?

Yes it is.

They formed at about the same time.

About ? So the earth as we know it popped up the same time as the sun ? is this Bible shit ? Trucker shit or made up shit.

About ?

That's what I said.

So the earth as we know it popped up the same time as the sun ?

At about the same time.

is this Bible shit ?

It's science.

Forum List

Back