So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

It’s hilarious why you think something doesn’t function when……it already does. I bet you still think computers don’t work. Hilarious.

My only claim is, your ignorant .
Can you tell us what electricity is ?

It’s hilarious why you think something doesn’t function when……it already does.

If you think your solar panels function at night, you may be dumber than Biden.

The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun. Why, because all energy here on earth comes from the sun.

Durr

Post the claim instead of making up shit.,

1661192091841.png

Tell me more about all the proximity to hydro electric in Chicago.

Or about Chicago planning 100% renewable. I mean, our mayor is a moron like you,
so it's possible she said something that stupid, but I doubt she did.

View attachment 685787

Tell me more about all the proximity to hydro electric in Chicago.

Or about Chicago planning 100% renewable. I mean, our mayor is a moron like you,
so it's possible she said something that stupid, but I doubt she did.
Exactly….I said “planning“ I didn’t say they already did it. That information is on line as is everything else about renewables.
You can’t even tell us about electricity.

Last edited:
Exactly….I said “planning“ I didn’t say they already did it. That information is on line as is everything else about renewables. I’m totally accurate and you are FOS.

Exactly….I said “planning“ I didn’t say they already did it.

Great! Is your claim about Chicago hydro power incuded in those imaginary plans?

Or the Sun's gravity causing uranium on Earth.

You getting a lot of juice from moonlight? From starlight? LOL!
Yup. They get enough electricity for most individual homes during the day to last all night long……
And it cost 1/3 of what nukes cost to generate electricity.

Last edited:

Great! Is your claim about Chicago hydro power incuded in those imaginary plans?

Are you claiming now the sun has no energy and no gravity ?

Tell us how uranium got here.

Are you claiming now the sun has no energy and no gravity ?

If you want to post how much hydropower Chicago gets and proof of how the Sun's gravity
caused uranium on Earth, it's not me stopping you. Man up.....post it!!!!!

How do you “unprint” l money?
The goal of the globalists is a total digital currency. With cash we see the decrease in value more readily. They could have inflation at 4% or 5% a year and many people will not realize it with digital money. The Federal Reserve though, currently believes 2% a year is the way to go with a Fiat Currency. Understand there are people who win and people who lose even with that little number.

Forum List

Back