So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

Why does that matter miss piggy. Do you have gas pumped into your car 24 hours a day ? Seriously, what do you know about physics ? Oh, you spell it fisics.

Why does that matter miss piggy.

You seem to think solar is reliable 24 hours a day. Isn't it?

Do you have gas pumped into your car 24 hours a day ?

I don't need that, it takes me less than 4 minutes to put over 300 miles of energy into my car.
How long does it take to get the same range in an EV? LOL!

Seriously, what do you know about physics ?

Enough to mock your "sun's gravity uranium theory".

Why are you against people being independent and able to generate their own electricity to power their own cars and houses ? Why do you want to be tied to paying for oil, gasoline, coal to generate electricity instead of generating your own electricity. Are you that fking lazy ( yes) that you want the gov and corporations to do everything for you ?

YOU don’t have the capability of making your own gas, but you can make your own electricity. Why are you afraid ?

Why are you against people being independent and able to generate their own electricity to power their own cars and houses ?

I'm not. If you want to waste your own money to have a few hours of useful solar a day, go for it.

Why do you want to be tied to paying for oil, gasoline, coal to generate electricity instead of generating your own electricity.

I prefer cheaper, more reliable electricity from coal, nat gas and nuclear.
Chicago is too far north for solar to make economic sense.

Only those too stupid, who can‘t sell their excess solar generated electricity to power companies during the day and buying it back at night. tell us, why should we listen to your stupid questions when renewables are cheaper and more reliable then fossil fuel ?

Only those too stupid, who can‘t sell their excess solar generated electricity to power companies during the day and buying it back at night.

Your idea of green energy is to generate solar during the day and use fossil fuel energy at night?

why should we listen to your stupid questions when renewables are cheaper and more reliable then fossil fuel ?

If they're reliable, why aren't you using them at night?

InternetTroll-M.jpg

Folks... I deal with the facts... Go through the following screen shot of a downloaded spreadsheet from the IRS at this site:
Trump gross Federal tax revenue from 2018-2021 was $14.6 Trillion versus Obama's $6.98 Trillion or nearly 109% increase over Obama's revenue from 2014-2017... and the reason is that ANY increases or decreases in federal revenue is FUTURE effect, i.e. Obama's budget and tax policies in 2016 would affect Trump's 2017 so any 2017 revenue is from Obama. So to would Trump's EFFECT be from 2018 (Trump's Tax policies) to 2021. AND remember look at the federal revenue for 2020... total shutdown of the economy!
So please tell me again how bad Trump was especially with the Tax Repatriation that brought $1 Trillion back that paid taxes on that $1 Trillion and then the offshore money went to work in stock buybacks, new facilities, new hires... everything that caused the tax revenue to increase 109% over Obama!
View attachment 684312
At least now the rich will be paying some taxes, instead of none.

Only those too stupid, who can‘t sell their excess solar generated electricity to power companies during the day and buying it back at night.

Your idea of green energy is to generate solar during the day and use fossil fuel energy at night?

why should we listen to your stupid questions when renewables are cheaper and more reliable then fossil fuel ?

If they're reliable, why aren't you using them at night?
Nope…you don’t think renewables work at night ? Ha ha.
You never explained what electricity is. Afraid to ? Most science illiterates are.

Last edited:
I'm not. If you want to waste your own money to have a few hours of useful solar a day, go for it.
You don’t have to. That’s why we have republicans. They’re the idiots. Your illogic is “why waste money on clean energy when you can spend MORE on coal.”

No, I don't think solar panels work at night. Why do you?
Ha ha you’re hilarious. Photovoltaic cells or solar cells work anytime light is available, any light. You don’t know jack shit do you ? Answer the question. What is electricity. .

Forum List

Back