So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

if it was about guns why have you been talking about abuse??

it also brings me back to my question you refused to answer and now I know why,,,

your claim was government agencies are protecting our rights and in this case the ATF was violating rights not protecting them,,
They had a search and seizure warrant that could only be served at the compound and on all participating cult members where the evidence is …idiot. How are you this ignorant ? Are you this stupid to think only Koresh was the subject ? Go tell yo mama she failed.

Another in the long list of your lies.
I’m smart enough not to doubt 3400 universities and every major corporation and govt in the world about AGW….and how electricity is used at night. I guess you never turned on a light to go take a piss….Geesus, you wet yourself again ?

Ha ha PROVE IT…..
you’re ignorant.
Over a 15 year period, they have a failure rate of .o5%
There isn’t a car or much other equipment made that is that reliable over a 15 year period..

Thats fking reliable. Why don’t you know the math ?

and the sun over the last billion years, is 100% reliable.

Ha ha PROVE IT…..

Your solar panel generates little electricity after the Sun sets.

Over a 24 hour period, what does their output look like?

There isn’t a car or much other equipment made that is that reliable over a 15 year period..

If my car only worked in day light, I'd look for a different car.

I’m smart enough not to doubt 3400 universities and every major corporation and govt in the world about AGW….and how electricity is used at night. I guess you never turned on a light to go take a piss….Geesus, you wet yourself again ?

You're dumb enough to want to waste...err...invest trillions for more expensive, less reliable energy.

Why don't we build reliable nuclear reactors instead?

Ha ha PROVE IT…..

Your solar panel generates little electricity after the Sun sets.

Over a 24 hour period, what does their output look like?

If my car only worked in day light, I'd look for a different car.
Did already….why can’t you read ?
Are you still on this “ solar panels “ don’t work at night kick ?

Why do you keep acting so stupid ?

You're dumb enough to want to waste...err...invest trillions for more expensive, less reliable energy.

Why don't we build reliable nuclear reactors instead?
You’re STUPID enough to not to invest in renewables.
Why do you love coal and whale oil ?

We don’t build many nuclear reactors…..because they cost MORE to build then renewable resources fk nuts.
What planet are you from ?

We don’t build many nuclear reactors…..because they cost MORE to build then renewable resources fk nuts.

Now you're worried about the cost? Nuclear plants work 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
No batteries needed. No power fluctuation if a cloud blocks the sun.

Now you're worried about the cost? Nuclear plants work 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
WTF are you talking about. Nuclear power is as much as three times the price as renewables and need regular down time for maintenance. Hilarious.

And you think hydro power, geo thermal and reserved wind/Solar to hydro isn’t 24/7…..Wtf planet do you live on ?
They are all 24/7.
Fossil power plants are always down for maintenance. Where hydro never is, and solor/ wind to hydro just rotates between units. How long have you been living in the 1700’s.

Btw, what the fk is wrong with batteries ? Geesus. Even lead acid car batteries are awesomely efficient and their only draw back is weight in cars…..but on land for solar, they are recyclable and much cheaper and completely reliable .

WTF are you talking about. Nuclear power is as much as three times the price as renewables and need regular down time for maintenance. Hilarious.

And you think hydro power, geo thermal and reserved wind/Solar to hydro isn’t 24/7…..Wtf planet do you live on ?
They are all 24/7.
Fossil power plants are always down for maintenance. Where hydro never is, and solor/ wind to hydro just rotates between units. How long have you been living in the 1700’s.

Nuclear power is as much as three times the price as renewables

Why do you feel that way?

and need regular down time for maintenance.

Regular? You mean a couple of weeks every few years?

And you think hydro power, geo thermal and reserved wind/Solar to hydro isn’t 24/7

What % of US daily power generation is from wind/solar to hydro? Is it 1%? Less?

Fossil power plants are always down for maintenance.

Always? Like every day when solar is down?

Btw, what the fk is wrong with batteries ? Geesus. Even lead acid car batteries are awesomely efficient and their only draw back is weight in cars…..but on land for solar, they are recyclable and much cheaper and completely reliable .

Btw, what the fk is wrong with batteries ?

Heavy, expensive, sometimes flammable, often toxic.
How many lead acid batteries would we need to power Chicago for two cloudy, snowy weeks in February?

Why are you defending a rapist ? The fbi waited 51 trying to negotiate them out. You want them to walk away and let Koresh continue to rape children ? you’re friends with a rapist like Humpers defended a serial sex abuser in Trump. Why do you hate kids and women ?
One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

Nuclear power is as much as three times the price as renewables

Why do you feel that way?

and need regular down time for maintenance.

Regular? You mean a couple of weeks every few years?

And you think hydro power, geo thermal and reserved wind/Solar to hydro isn’t 24/7

What % of US daily power generation is from wind/solar to hydro? Is it 1%? Less?

Fossil power plants are always down for maintenance.

Always? Like every day when solar is down?
If you weren’t so caught up in your own conspiracy theories. You’d look it up.
. Not only are you illiterate, you seem to be proud of your ignorance. Why is that ? What is the benefit you get from being a dumbass.

Solar is never down. where Did you get that stupid idea. The sun never stops shining fool.

Forum List

Back