So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

you keep switching back and forth between murder and killing,,
why is that??
It’s you that said the fbi kill people in their own home. You never said they were serving warrants or had PC for their actions. That makes you a fraud. Killing by police without either a warrant or PC is murder. So, you can either admit you were full of shit about the FBI killing people or just keep trying to change the subject ot something you’ll be a little less dipull of shit.
Now, if it were the fbi raiding a BLM meeting without a warrant you'd be shaking their hand. White supremest are so transparent .

It’s you that said the fbi kill people in their own home. You never said they were serving warrants or had PC for their actions. That makes you a fraud. Killing by police without either a warrant or PC is murder. So, you can either admit you were full of shit about the FBI killing people or just keep trying to change the subject ot something you’ll be a little less dipull of shit.
Now, if it were the fbi raiding a BLM meeting without a warrant you'd be shaking their hand. White supremest are so transparent .
see now you go back to saying I said they kill them instead of murder them,,

why do you keep switching??

so when law Enforcement goes to arrest white people, it’s OK if they shoot kill and wound the police ?

“On the morning of Sunday, February 28, 1993, agents of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) attempted to serve an arrest warrant for Vernon Howell, a/k/a David Koresh, and a search warrant at the Branch Davidian compound near Waco, Texas.”
Waco was the greatest clusterheck of the decade, perhaps the century.

The FBI could have easily arrested David Koresh during one of his many trips into town. They made the decision to not do so and to serve the warrant on a property where they knew there were hundreds of weapons, millions of rounds of ammunition, and a radical leader. Jonestown had happened in 1978 so it was not as if they did not know the potential for disaster.

Bill Clinton was president and Janet Reno, Attorney General made the decision to force entry. The rest is history.

The FBI could have easily arrested David Koresh during one of his many trips into town. They made the decision to not do so and to serve the warrant on a property where they knew there were hundreds of weapons, millions of rounds of ammunition, and a radical leader. Jonestown had happened in 1978 so it was not as if they did not know the potential for disaster.

Bill Clinton was president and Janet Reno, Attorney General made the decision to force entry. The rest is history.
I worked with a guy that knew koresh well and lived in waco most of his life,
he said everyone knew the feds were in town and gunning for koresh and koresh called their bluff and was walking around in town everyday for a week before the raid so they could pick him up if they wanted,, guess they decided to take out the whole group instead of just him,,

Another lie.

1661048065521.png

My reply was, "I don't?"

Was that beyond your comprehension?

And conservatives lag way behind the left in every area when in office. Conservatives are the recession kings, deficit creators and kiss ass rich bitch hawks. Facts are stubborn things. Look at AGW. What other political party in the history of the United States, would have so many imbeciles denying science…..only repugnants.

You poor thing. Enjoy your life of misery and hate.

I worked with a guy that knew koresh well and lived in waco most of his life,
he said everyone knew the feds were in town and gunning for koresh and koresh called their bluff and was walking around in town everyday for a week before the raid so they could pick him up if they wanted,, guess they decided to take out the whole group instead of just him,,
Why are you supporting a sexual abuser of children ?

Sexual exploitation of minors is a federal crime. It’s also a federal offense to unlawfully have and use restricted firearms. You serve the warrant to arrest and gather evidence at the place the crimes are committed while attempting to question and examine the children and take them away from the situation if necessary.
Koresh doesn’t carry the evidence around with him in town dullard.

I am condemning the people that went in and murdered kids you stupid fucking dipshit,,,

and do you have any proof he abused any children or are you just again siding with people that kill children for no reason??
Why are you defending Koresh ? Was this child rapist a friend of yours ?
So, you say the fbi went in and murdered kids ? Do you have a link indicating the fbi intentionally killed children ? Because, that’s what “murder” is, you need intent.
You can’t read can you.

I posted a link that your friend Koresh was a child abuser according to interviews with children and former members who left his cult. Why are you like Koresh and hate law Enforcement ? Is it because they held white people accountable ?

Why are you defending Koresh ? Was this child rapist a friend of yours ?
So, you say the fbi went in and murdered kids ? Do you have a link indicating the fbi intentionally killed children ? Because, that’s what “murder” is, you need intent.
You can’t read can you.

I posted a link that your friend Koresh was a child abuser according to interviews with children and former members who left his cult. Why are you like Koresh and hate law Enforcement ? Is it because they held white people accountable ?
my mistake,, I guess all those kids killed themselves,,

sorry about that,,

I am condemning the people that went in and murdered kids you stupid fucking dipshit,,,

and do you have any proof he abused any children or are you just again siding with people that kill children for no reason??
Hey dumbo. Read the link of interviews of. Children who were. cult members. You’re so busy defending Koresh , why do you hate the innocent children ?

Forum List

Back