So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

So, Bush wasn’t a repug, Trump wasn’t a repug, so there were no repug presidents. Sounds like crazy shit……

Wow, Skippy. You just took that torch and ran on down the road with it, flailing your arms all the way, didn't you. I simply indicated that Bush was a shining example of a RINO.

Wow, Skippy. You just took that torch and ran on down the road with it, flailing your arms all the way, didn't you. I simply indicated that Bush was a shining example of a RINO.
Where did you say RHINO ?

Do you have a clue how the sun produces all its energy ? Yes or no.

Is you want to post some backup for your the potential energy from uranium came from the sun's gravitational energy claim, post it already. Instead of whining and changing the subject.

Is you want to post some backup for your the potential energy from uranium came from the sun's gravitational energy claim, post it already. Instead of whining and changing the subject.
You want to post some proof we have no sun ?

So you deny you said the fbi are killing people in their homes without saying they have a warrant and probable cause in self defense, which is murder ? You just said they kill people in their homes.
you keep switching back and forth between murder and killing,,
why is that??

You said “ I don’t ……” when asked if we had a sun ?

You replied “I don't?”

1661042208155.png

Yeah, thanks for kind of correcting your lie for once.

Do you need help with punctuation too?

Exactly. The massive increase in prices was in part due to the stockpiling of goods by the rich. ANYONE trying to buy building materials could see it coming. Even now, retailers have stockpiles of building materials that can’t be sold for lower prices to the middle class that were purchased by the glutenous rich under TRUMP’s massive tax cuts. The rich took their gov inherited wealth and spent it in over priced transactions on goods left rotting in warehouses and in retail yards throughout the country.

The rich went into a buying frenzy that helped destroy the middle class dollar.m

The rich still bought their new Tesla’s a while the middle class
had to buy used cars at outrageous prices.

Wow! Complete nonsense.

My top 3 leftist hilariously insane and idiotic thoughts occur when discussing :

1) Economics

2) Taxes

3) Jobs

It’s amazing these people are able to feed themselves.

My top 3 leftist hilariously insane and idiotic thoughts occur when discussing :

1) Economics

2) Taxes

3) Jobs

It’s amazing these people are able to feed themselves.
And conservatives lag way behind the left in every area when in office. Conservatives are the recession kings, deficit creators and kiss ass rich bitch hawks. Facts are stubborn things. Look at AGW. What other political party in the history of the United States, would have so many imbeciles denying science…..only repugnants.

Forum List

Back