So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

tell me how the ATF is protecting my 2nd amendment rights??
tell me how the fed is protecting my 1st A right??

tell me how the DOJ is protecting our 4th and 5th A rights when people are sitting in solitary confinement for trespassing as we speak???

tell me how the FBI is protecting our rights when they are killing people in their own homes not to mention the long list of other abuses they are doing??
Tell us, why are you against law enforcement and for criminals ?

Tell us, why are you against law enforcement and for criminals ?
when did I say I was against them?? I didnt,,

I am against corruption and a bloated government doing things they are not supposed to do,,,

why do you keep ignoring my direct questions??

when did I say II was against them?? I didnt,,
You just claimed the fbi kills people in their own homes….
so, you’re against the fbi and you must be for home invaders who actually do kill people in their own homes ? You’re equating the two ?

I liked Trump's tax cut.

As a retiree I got back about $300 a month of my own money to spend as I please instead of having to give it to some shithead bureaucrat that wasted it.

Fuck Biden, fuck tax increases and fuck the Democrat Party for being idiots.

they do,,,

ever heard of ruby ridge and waco??

why do you keep ignoring my direct questions??
so when law Enforcement goes to arrest white people, it’s OK if they shoot kill and wound the police ?

“On the morning of Sunday, February 28, 1993, agents of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) attempted to serve an arrest warrant for Vernon Howell, a/k/a David Koresh, and a search warrant at the Branch Davidian compound near Waco, Texas.”

so when law Enforcement goes to arrest white people, it’s OK if they shoot kill and wound the police ?

“On the morning of Sunday, February 28, 1993, agents of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) attempted to serve an arrest warrant for Vernon Howell, a/k/a David Koresh, and a search warrant at the Branch Davidian compound near Waco, Texas.”
youre still dodging my questions,,

when did I say "murdered"???
You said they kill people in their homes. Without a warrant and just cause, that’s murder. You never said the fbi had a warrant and just cause, just that they kill people. That’s your claim. That is then murder.

Forum List

Back