So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

yes the states get money from the feds after they skim their cut off the top,,,

name me one right that costs money and how much??

they arent doing very good at that job lately,,
You’re hilariously ignorant aren’t you. The 56 FBI field offices and federal courts in the states are used to enforce and prosecute federal law violations in all 50 states and Porto Rico. You think that’s free dumbo ?
Why do you hold such ignorant positions ? Are you out to embarrass yourself ?
They have prosecuted Trump allies, thrown out Trumps election scam complaints and right now, are doing a hell of a job investigating Trump himself...
Humpers are fools.

Last edited:
the fuck it does,,, and we arent talking about rights we are talking about a blotted government taking peoples hard earned money,,

I take it from your attempts to change the subject is you know youre wrong,,,
Just pointing out how ignorant you are.

I know,, thats why taxs have always been so high,,

I dont have a problem paying more local taxs, there would be less skimmed off the top from the feds and the people could be in more control of it,,
Taxes are too high. Ever look at the products you buy end where they were cheaply made ?
The US Govt protects the shipping lanes through out the world. Guess what your TV would cost without your little “made in .....” sticker, dufus.

That’s ignorant.
Many of the bottom 50% pay a higher percent of their salary for taxes then the rich.
The rich get paid by “interest, dividends, capital gains or rent, from investments, known as capital income.Sep 20, 2021” they avoid federal income taxes altogether as well as state where the payroll earner pays it all.

And the rich can avoid payroll taxes altogether. The lower 50% still, pays all the other taxes everyone does including sales, property, state income, etc. It’s only the fed that gives them a break and only because they would be destitute if they didn’t.
That's just goofy.

Half of our workers pay nothing in Federal income taxes. Shouldn't everyone contribute to the cost of our Federal Government? We all benefit, the lower the income, the more someone benefits.

Conflating federal income taxes with local and state taxes is like saying you paid for your groceries so you should get free gas. Goofy!

IF the rich pay no payroll taxes, how then do these figures come about?

• In 2019, taxpayers filed 148.3 million tax returns, reported earning nearly $11.9 trillion in adjusted gross income, and paid $1.6 trillion in individual income taxes.
  • The top 1 percent of taxpayers paid a 25.6 percent average individual income tax rate, which is more than seven times higher than taxpayers in the bottom 50 percent (3.5 percent).
  • The share of reported income earned by the top 1 percent of taxpayers fell to 20.1 percent from 20.9 percent in 2018. The top 1 percent’s share of federal individual income taxes paid fell to 38.8 percent from 40.1 percent.
  • The top 50 percent of all taxpayers paid 97 percent of all individual income taxes, while the bottom 50 percent paid the remaining 3 percent.
  • The top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (38.8 percent) than the bottom 90 percent combined (29.2 percent).
  • The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act reduced average tax rates across income groups.

You can’t cut taxes on one without affecting the other. States get as much as 36% of their state funding from the fed. But you didn’t know that ?
Sure you can, cutting taxes reduces the punishment for doing "something" and therefore encourages folks to say, earn more thus, pay more in taxes.

What part of that 36% is the result of federal mandates on the states?

No you don’t. You have rights enumerated in the constitution. It cost money for those rights.
Each year, do you overpay your federal income taxes, or do you pay the least amount? Do you pay anything in federal income tax, not SS, federal income taxes?

You’re hilariously ignorant aren’t you. The 56 FBI field offices and federal courts in the states are used to enforce and prosecute federal law violations in all 50 states and Porto Rico. You think that’s free dumbo ?
Why do you hold such ignorant positions ? Are you out to embarrass yourself ?
They have prosecuted Trump allies, thrown out Trumps election scam complaints and right now, are doing a hell of a job investigating Trump himself...
Humpers are fools.
OIP-S.jpg

What bullshit. I believe in Johns Hopkins, UCLA and everyother climate research facility and every related CORPORATION IN THE WORLD….and you believe Fix News. Who‘s the fking delusional idiot ? Look in the mirror .

Among anyone with the intellect of a mature cucumber, Im sure you’re right at home. I’ll go with smart people….

You know it's true...That's why you feel the need to lash out like a child, name calling, and trying to bait instead of talking about it...

Since the '70s the UN, and others have played "Chicken Little" predicting the end of the earth as we know it...

It's about time we call this money stealing scheme what it is, pure Bull shit....

A wealth redistribution scheme that robs the poor and concentrates wealth to the top of the cult chain, who ever the shaman of doomsday prediction is at the time...

It's a grift, a con....And you and the rest of the cultists, members of the church of rules for thee, and not for me scream as the real objective for this scam is really little more than a way to demonize their political opponents, and line their own pockets at the same time...So, take a break from your anger, and entertain yourself for a moment, and watch who now could only be described as prophetic....I give you George Carlin....

That’s ignorant.
Many of the bottom 50% pay a higher percent of their salary for taxes then the rich.
The rich get paid by “interest, dividends, capital gains or rent, from investments, known as capital income.Sep 20, 2021” they avoid federal income taxes altogether as well as state where the payroll earner pays it all.

And the rich can avoid payroll taxes altogether. The lower 50% still,pay all the other taxes everyone does including sales, property, state income etc. It’s only the fed that gives them a break and only because they would be destitute if they didn’t.

Liar.

The rich get paid by “interest, dividends, capital gains or rent, from investments, known as capital income.

Sure do. So do many middle class people.

And the rich can avoid payroll taxes altogether.

So can poor people. And retired people. And students.

So, you don’t believe the sun has gravitational energy ?

The Treasury is a cabinet position of the admistration, part of the federal Govt .

It pays all the bills accumulated by the Fed.
The interest rates are controlled by a board of the Fed. That controls the money supply.
You’re out of your mind making up shit.

So, you don’t believe the sun has gravitational energy ?

The sun has a shitload of gravity. And none of it is responsible for the Earth's uranium.

The Treasury is a cabinet position of the admistration, part of the federal Govt .

Sure is!

It pays all the bills accumulated by the Fed.

The Federal Reserves pays its own expenses.

The interest rates are controlled by a board of the Fed. That controls the money supply.

They influence the money supply. That's why your deficit claim was so funny. And ignorant.

Americans getting poorer. This is obvious.
What is obvious? Why don't you deal with the FACTS???
Total value of 163 American billionaires $3.5 trillion...

Total net worth of all Americans LESS the above 163 billionaires is $109,467,000,000,000.
All americans households held over $98 Trillion of wealth $98,000,000,000,000
All americans households held over $113 Trillion in assets $113,000,000,000,000

Total net worth of Americans less 163 wealthiest $109,467,000,000,000

So where is YOUR proof Americans are getting poorer???
Total valuation of all the real and personal property in the United States in 1805 $2,505,500,000.
(note inflation of $2,505,500,000 of 25 times or value in 2022 dollars: $63,433,363,000.)
AGAIN Americans in 1805 had in adjusted for inflation $63 billion VS todays Americans $113 Trillion or 1,725 TIMES what it was
over adjusted value in 1805 of $63 billion.... Today NON-Billionaires gross assets of Americans: $113 TRILLION!
So where again is YOUR proof that "Americans are getting poorer"?
This is why people like YOU are totally disregarded. Simple facts show how truly uniformed you are!

You can’t cut taxes on one without affecting the other. States get as much as 36% of their state funding from the fed. But you didn’t know that ?
why did you edit my comment??
I said I am OK paying more state and local taxs since its easier to control it and the feds arent skimming off the top,,

tell me how the ATF is protecting my 2nd amendment rights??
tell me how the fed is protecting my 1st A right??

tell me how the DOJ is protecting our 4th and 5th A rights when people are sitting in solitary confinement for trespassing as we speak???

tell me how the FBI is protecting our rights when they are killing people in their own homes not to mention the long list of other abuses they are doing??

Americans getting poorer. This is obvious.
YOUR link had NOTHING to do with Americans' getting poorer! What stupid comment!
Even the poorest American can get the following free stuff .... PAID for by our tax dollars!

Economic Security Programs Reduce Overall Poverty, Racial and Ethnic Inequities​

Free Government Cell Phones: Plans, Devices, How to Apply
Thanks to the government’s Lifeline Assistanceprogram, you can qualify for free cell phones and inexpensive cell phone plans. For those of you who struggle making your cell phone payment every month, this government program was made for you
Free Internet Access
$65 billion to expand broadband access for nearly 50 million elderly and children that couldn't use the internet!
Free housing
Over 5 million low-income households receive federal rental assistance."
Federal Rental Assistance Fact Sheets | Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
Free food
There are over 59 million Americans that receive welfare during an average month. SNAP is the biggest welfare program in the US. Children, the disabled and elderly constitute the majority of public benefit recipients. More women than men are dependent on food stamps. Straight Talk on Welfare Statistics (20+ Stats & Facts) | Fortunly

Forum List

Back