So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

We could solve the energy problem today and cut carbon emissions by 95% by building LFTRs (i.e. Liquid Flouride Thorium Reactors). LFTRs are nuclear reactors that unlike LWRs (Light Water Reactors), don't use pressure chambers to keep water coolant from boiling. The nuclear, fissile material in LFTRs are cooled by molten salts. LFTRs are a type of MSR (i.e. Molten Salt Reactor), that uses the "thorium" cycle rather than uranium, as LWRs use. Thorium is much more common than uranium, it's found almost everywhere. Watch these videos to learn more about LFTRs:

Nuclear is the cleanest, safest, most powerful source of energy we have available today, provided we do it correctly.​

Remind me how much solar power is being generated in your state at the moment?
30%….right now. The electricity is stored by battery and water power and the remainder is shifted from other sources like hydro at night and geo thermal because electricity is fungible. Of course, you don’t know what a battery is and how hydro power can store electricity generated by day from solar to be used later …do you ? You could not work for any energy company in our state, you’re way too ignorant.

These little questions generated by Tucker from Fix news are hilariously stoooopid.

30%….right now. The electricity is stored by battery and water power and the remainder is shifted from other sources like hydro at night and geo thermal because electricity is fungible. Of course, you don’t know what a battery is and how hydro power can store electricity generated by day from solar to be used later …do you ? You could not work for any energy company in our state, you’re way too ignorant.

30%….right now.

30% of consumption? Prove it. Link?

The electricity is stored by battery and water power and the remainder is shifted from other sources like hydro at night and geo thermal because electricity is fungible

Power from sources other than solar aren't solar power.

You could not work for any energy company in our state,

What state?

30% of consumption? Prove it. Link?
Nope. I don’t divulge the state I live in to degenerates.
But you’re welcome to look up the states that are 100% renewable….naw, you’re too lazy.
Power from sources other than solar aren't solar power.
Its called “electricity” after the solar panel generates it. Boy, you are dumb. Even a nuclear power plant generates electricity. They don’t send nuclear energy into every house. You’re hilariously stupid.

Nope. I don’t divulge the state I live in to degenerates.
But you’re welcome to look up the states that are 100% renewable….naw, you’re too lazy.

Its called “electricity” after the solar panel generates it. Boy, you are dumb. Even a nuclear power plant generates electricity. They don’t send nuclear energy into every house. You’re hilariously stupid.

There is no state that provides 100% of their power with renewables.

Its called “electricity” after the solar panel generates it.

And it doesn't exist after the sun sets.

And it doesn't exist after the sun sets.
What is “ it” that does not exist dumbo ? The electricity ? You are really ignorant aren’t you ?

The United States has stored energy for decades..since the 1970s, individual states do the same.

“Electricity Storage in the United States According to the U.S. Department of Energy, the United States had more than 25 gigawatts of electrical energy storage capacity as of March 2018. Of that total, 94 percent was in the form of pumped hydroelectric storage, and most of that pumped hydroelectric capacity was installed in the 1970s.”

Last edited:
Remind me how much solar power is being generated in your state at the moment?
Solar power isn’t generated. Solar energy powers the collectors which generates ELECTRICITY..At least ask the question correctly. All electricity is then fungible.

What is “ it” that does not exist dumbo ? The electricity ? You are really ignorant aren’t you ?

The United States has stored energy for decades..since the 1970s, individual states do the same.

“Electricity Storage in the United States According to the U.S. Department of Energy, the United States had more than 25 gigawatts of electrical energy storage capacity as of March 2018. Of that total, 94 percent was in the form of pumped hydroelectric storage, and most of that pumped hydroelectric capacity was installed in the 1970s.”

You said

"The electricity is stored by battery and water power and the remainder is shifted from other sources like hydro at night and geo thermal because electricity is fungible"

I'd love to hear about all the battery and pumped storage your state powers with all their solar power. And I love "shifted". Still no proof of your claims. Weird.

the United States had more than 25 gigawatts of electrical energy storage capacity as of March 2018.

Lots of capacity. Cool! How much is actually powered by all that excess solar you're so proud of?

Solar power isn’t generated. Solar energy powers the collectors which generates ELECTRICITY..At least ask the question correctly. All electricity is then fungible.

Solar power isn’t generated.

Not very consistently, eh?

Solar energy powers the collectors which generates ELECTRICITY..

Are you sure it isn't the sun's gravity?

All electricity is then fungible.

Is that you admitting your state isn't 100% powered by solar and other renewables? DURR

we don’t actually use solar power idiot. The power we use is electricity. All sources generate electricity. You have a problem don’t you you ?

That's awesome!

Thanks for the clarification.

How is solar electricity at this moment providing 30% of the electricity used in your state right now?

Never said that…never. You just lied as usual. And you can’t quote it can you…so you make up shit, dufus.

And the sun was responsible for the uranium being here. The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun.

DURR

Forum List

Back