So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

That’s absolutely ignorant in your understanding of the tax structure. Nearly every state except Vermont has a form of balanced budget requirement. With EVERY massive Repugnant tax cut, comes reduction in Medicaid, business loans and municipal and state grant money. It’s depended upon by the states. When the repugnants withdrawn it, the states are left with raising sales tax, income tax and property taxes and fees or eliminate services. They federal tax cuts for upper income ALWAYS result in increase in state and local taxes and fees because states CAN’t print money. .

Still looking for your proof? LOL!

It means only you vote and support an incompetent party. Full is more then 1/3 and 2/3 is more then 1/3. Under Trump awful reign as Hitler, repugnants kissed his ass for four years. You and your white supremest cohorts are responsible for the death march of covid and economic disaster and the political rape of women everywhere ......as usual. Women votes will be your downfall. Mitch is already backing off any promise if taking over the senate. Trump supported candidates are a pariah !

Problem for you idiots is that you are backing an incompetent, divisive fool, that's doing everything he can to tear this country down...

Problem for you idiots is that you are backing an incompetent, divisive fool, that's doing everything he can to tear this country down...
Sure we are. We’re not the ones who deny climate change idiot and put our future in jeopardy at a cost of trillions for repairs. Or, maybe you buy into the white replacement theory for idiots.

That would be bad.

So we should spend trillions for windmills.....today!
No, fool. We should be spending trillions on the renewables most beneficial to each area fool. Thats way over your head.
Anyone near coast or moving water, hydro. Sun belt spend money on solar energy and those near ground water, geothermal. You fools are so stupid it’s pathetic. More energy hits the earth every hour then the entire needs of earth over a year……and you want to burn oil without consideration. You deniers are stupid Or Really ignorant. If it were left to you the science illiterates , we’d still be burning whale oil.

No, fool. We should be spending trillions on the renewables most beneficial to each area fool. Thats way over your head.
Anyone near coast or moving water, hydro. Sun belt spend money on solar energy and those near ground water, geothermal. You fools are so stupid it’s pathetic. More energy hits the earth every hour then the entire needs of earth over a year……and you want to burn oil without consideration. You deniers are stupid Or Really ignorant. If it were left to you the science illiterates , we’d still be burning whale oil.

Why no nuclear?

Why no nuclear?
NOT NEEDED everywhere. We have self contained nuclear powered generators that can be used for remote areas that are more then sufficient where CLEAN renewables are unavailable. They aren’t power plants as we know them .
They are now being built world wide…when renewables become available, the whole unit is then turned in instead of dealing with entire plants. This is the safest way to deal with nuclear fission reactors. Transportable Self containment is the safest way to deal with nuclear fission.

Last edited:
Sure we are. We’re not the ones who deny climate change idiot and put our future in jeopardy at a cost of trillions for repairs. Or, maybe you buy into the white replacement theory for idiots.
Well, you’re fully indoctrinated…congrats…btw, I thought the world was supposed to end a decade ago or so…what happened?

NOT NEEDED everywhere. We have self contained nuclear powered generators that can be used for remote areas that are more then sufficient where CLEAN renewables are unavailable. They aren’t power plants as we know them .
They are now being used world wide…when renewables become available, the whole unit is then turned in instead of dealing with entire plants. This is the safest way to deal with nuclear fission reactors. Transportable Self containment is the safest way to deal with nuclear fission.

Maybe not needed everywhere, but needed in many places.
If we're going to have millions of idiots buying EVs, we need to add a lot of reliable capacity.
Wind and solar won't be good enough.

Thanks. Still doesn't give Trump control over state or local taxes.
Just like Reagan found out and Bush later, massive federal tax cuts ALWAYS result in tax increases state and locally. I guess you know nothing of local and state govt. do you.

Well, you’re fully indoctrinated…congrats…btw, I thought the world was supposed to end a decade ago or so…what happened?
What bullshit. I believe in Johns Hopkins, UCLA and everyother climate research facility and every related CORPORATION IN THE WORLD….and you believe Fix News. Who‘s the fking delusional idiot ? Look in the mirror .

Among anyone with the intellect of a mature cucumber, Im sure you’re right at home. I’ll go with smart people….

Just like Reagan found out and Bush later, massive federal tax cuts ALWAYS result in tax increases state and locally. I guess you know nothing of local and state govt. do you.

I'm still looking for your proof......and the downside.

Maybe not needed everywhere, but needed in many places.
If we're going to have millions of idiots buying EVs, we need to add a lot of reliable capacity.
Wind and solar won't be good enough.
You have no idea do you. EV use will be gradual and the climate change bill address the needs GRADUALLY. it’s not rocket science except for illiterates. With fewer cars dependent upon oil/gas there becomes more infrastructure capacity for electricity. You don’t have faith in American capitalism do you ? Our state is now 100% renewable and we could easily supply electricity for every car if it were electric within 10 years. You’re so poorly informed aren’t you ?

Average progressives are decades ahead of you infantile conservatives.,.

I'm still looking for your proof......and the downside.
You won’t find it. You can’t read…..you’re functionally illiterate. You don’t even believe in basic education, and advanced education. You’d rather wait till god or Fix News says you can piss.

You have no idea do you. EV use will be gradual and the climate change bill address the needs GRADUALLY. it’s not rocket science except for illiterates. With fewer cars dependent upon oil/gas there becomes more infrastructure capacity for electricity. You don’t have faith in American capitalism do you ? Our state is now 100% renewable and we could easily supply electricity for every car if it were electric within 10 years. You’re so poorly infoReed aren’t you ?

With fewer cars dependent upon oil/gas there becomes more infrastructure capacity for electricity.

WTF are you mumbling about?
We need generating capacity. And it needs to be reliable.

You don’t have faith in American capitalism do you ?

I do, it's the stupid politicians creating moronic mandates that I'm worried about.

Our state is now 100% renewable and we could easily supply electricity for every car if it were electric within 10 years.

Bullshit.

Twice.

Dude! Just because weed is legal doesn't mean you have to smoke it all today.

You won’t find it. You can’t read…..you’re functionally illiterate. You don’t even believe in basic education, and advanced education. You’d rather wait till god or Fix News says you can piss.

No kidding. I can't find proof for your silly claims because you never post any.

WTF are you mumbling about?
We need generating capacity. And it needs to be reliable.
What a dufus. We had this debate. The sun, wind hydro electric and geothermal are much more reliable then Russian oil. You’re hilarious….completely science illiterate but funny.

Well, you’re fully indoctrinated
Really ? Anyone who denies AGW is functionally stupid….Thankfully you make up less then a majority of the voting block…
So you’d never go to Johns Hopkins for medical treatment because all they care about is money and not the well being of mankind ? ….you’re delusional.

Forum List

Back