So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

You said they kill people in their homes. Without a warrant and just cause, that’s murder. You never said the fbi had a warrant and just cause, just that they kill people. That’s your claim. That is then murder.
youre still dodging my direct questions,,

youre still dodging my direct questions,,
I refuse to answer a question that starts off with an assumption that the fbi murder people in their homes. It’s fking ridiculous. You said nothing about they having a warrant and being shot at while lawfully serving a warrant. So you’re claiming they murder people.

I refuse to answer a question that starts off with an assumption that the fbi murder people in their homes. It’s fking ridiculous. You said nothing about they having a warrant and being shot at while lawfully serving a warrant. So you’re claiming they murder people.
so youre going to go suck a cock instead,,,

well what you do is your choice not mine,,

What silly claims ? State the silly claim I made.

1661037680791.png

View attachment 685179

What’s your point ?

View attachment 685179

So you don’t believe we have a sun ?

so youre going to go suck a cock instead,,,

well what you do is your choice not mine,,
So you deny you said the fbi are killing people in their homes without saying they have a warrant and probable cause in self defense, which is murder ? You just said they kill people in their homes.

Yes he was. He cut the deficit inherited from Bush every year after the first. Obviously, you know nothing about recessions. The biggest one caused by BUSH and the gop, since 1929 depleted the tax base.
Bush was no more a Republican than LBJ.

Forum List

Back