So Biden wants to raise taxes that Trump lowered... what can be the net effect???

If you want to post how much hydropower Chicago gets and proof of how the Sun's gravity
caused uranium on Earth, it's not me stopping you. Man up.....post it!!!!!
You puzzy, you can’t even tell us where uranium comes from.

Folks... I deal with the facts... Go through the following screen shot of a downloaded spreadsheet from the IRS at this site:
Trump gross Federal tax revenue from 2018-2021 was $14.6 Trillion versus Obama's $6.98 Trillion or nearly 109% increase over Obama's revenue from 2014-2017... and the reason is that ANY increases or decreases in federal revenue is FUTURE effect, i.e. Obama's budget and tax policies in 2016 would affect Trump's 2017 so any 2017 revenue is from Obama. So to would Trump's EFFECT be from 2018 (Trump's Tax policies) to 2021. AND remember look at the federal revenue for 2020... total shutdown of the economy!
So please tell me again how bad Trump was especially with the Tax Repatriation that brought $1 Trillion back that paid taxes on that $1 Trillion and then the offshore money went to work in stock buybacks, new facilities, new hires... everything that caused the tax revenue to increase 109% over Obama!
View attachment 684312

The net effect?

Oh, about $2 trillion returned to the middle class from which it was stolen.

Well, you see, it was part of the gas and dust cloud that collapsed into the sun and planets over 4 billion years ago.
What ? Tucker said it COLLAPSED into OUR sun ? Seriously ? With the universe that was so big, it just happened by and magically chooses our sun instead of just passing us by….4 billion years ago ? Where did the uranium come from ? God of uranium or Nantucket ?

Last edited:
When adjusted for inflation and economic growth revenue actually FELL in 2018

What ? Tucker said it collapsed into OUR sun ? Seriously ? With the universe that was so big, it just happened by and magically chooses our sun instead of just passing us by….4 billion years ago ? Where did the uranium come from ? God of uranium or Nantucket ?

Tucker said it collapsed into OUR sun ? Seriously ?

He did? Wow! Post the video.

With the universe that was so big, it just happened by and magically chooses our sun

Something chose our sun? Wow! You seem to be very knowledgeable.

Where did the uranium come from ?

Elements heavier than iron are formed when a star goes supernova.

Tucker said it collapsed into OUR sun ? Seriously ?

He did? Wow! Post the video.

With the universe that was so big, it just happened by and magically chooses our sun

Something chose our sun? Wow! You seem to be very knowledgeable.

Where did the uranium come from ?

Elements heavier than iron are formed when a star goes supernova.
Why did it COLLAPSE INTO OUR SUN ? Isn’t that a Chinese hoax ? How did all those elements heavier then iron get here Too ? what makes this collapse shit happen ? God farting ?

He did? Wow! Post the video.”

ha ha, I asked a question (?)

Why did it COLLAPSE INTO OUR SUN ? Isn’t that a Chinese hoax ? How did all those elements heavier then iron get here Too ? what makes this collapse shit happen ? God farting ?

He did? Wow! Post the video.”

ha ha, I asked a question (?)

So Tucker didn't say it collapsed into OUR sun ?

Folks... I deal with the facts... Go through the following screen shot of a downloaded spreadsheet from the IRS at this site:
Trump gross Federal tax revenue from 2018-2021 was $14.6 Trillion versus Obama's $6.98 Trillion or nearly 109% increase over Obama's revenue from 2014-2017... and the reason is that ANY increases or decreases in federal revenue is FUTURE effect, i.e. Obama's budget and tax policies in 2016 would affect Trump's 2017 so any 2017 revenue is from Obama. So to would Trump's EFFECT be from 2018 (Trump's Tax policies) to 2021. AND remember look at the federal revenue for 2020... total shutdown of the economy!
So please tell me again how bad Trump was especially with the Tax Repatriation that brought $1 Trillion back that paid taxes on that $1 Trillion and then the offshore money went to work in stock buybacks, new facilities, new hires... everything that caused the tax revenue to increase 109% over Obama!
View attachment 684312

Trump has such high revenues because he shifted the tax burden from corporations, to the middle and working class. Don't forget, the tax cuts to the middle class began expiring in 2020. The corporate tax cuts were forever.

By cutting middle and working class taxes? What a sneaky guy.

Don't forget, the tax cuts to the middle class began expiring in 2020.

Liar.

Sorry, it was 2021:

Sorry, it was 2021:

Sorry, it was 2021:

Wrong. Liar.

Sorry, it was 2021:

Thanks for the links.

The middle class needs a tax cut: Trump didn’t give it to them​

Clinton ran in 1992 on passing a middle class tax cut. He raised taxes instead.
Bush cut middle class taxes. Twice.
Obama never cut middle class taxes.
Trump cut middle class taxes.
Biden has kinda been the president for over a year and a half, he hasn't cut middle class taxes.

Forum List

Back