The all new and industrial strength USMB predictions thread.

Democrats are planning a preemptive, full scale, nuclear strike on Russia for this summer. Democrats in big US cities have no clue what's about to happen to them.
So what are you going to say when none of your lunatic predictions come true?

Like Trump, a first time offender. Though Hunter's crime(s) is of far less a threat to democracy and the rule of law.
Unlike Trump, a gun crime. Unlike Trump, an actual case.

Also, we aren’t a “democracy.” Trump has posed no threat to our republic or our rule of law. And Hunter’s alleged crimes (like that of most criminals’ conduct) don’t have fuckall to do with democracy nor the rule of law.

Last edited:
Joe WILL be throwing out pardons, but here is the fun part... unless he lists EVERY crime him and his family were involved in, the Trump administration will hunt them for sport.

Im not just talking about their corruption schemes either. Like for example, if Joe played any part in blowing that oil pipeline and he doesnt put it in the pardon, he is going down for eco-terrorism. We can find all kinds of crimes if we look, especially if we get creative with the laws like dems did with Trump.
Careful now. Rudy said you have lots of theories, but no proof. You understand you gotta have some proof, don't you?

No matter who wins in Nov, the country will continue down the shitter and will just be more divided than ever. Nothing will change for 99% of the country.
That is what is going down unless we have a false flag/black swan event that "requires" immediate bullshit from whoever speaks for Biden, and may or may not suspend everything. And I mean everything, as the fanatics on both sides become suicidal.

Careful now. Rudy said you have lots of theories, but no proof. You understand you gotta have some proof, don't you?
Proof smoff. We are in the days of novel legal theories. Proof isnt required anymore.

I’ll start.

1. Trump will ultimately have any and all convictions overturned on appeal.

2. Trump will win the 2024 Presiential election.

3, The SCOTUS will extend presidential immunity to criminal prosecutions under the same terms and conditions as exist already for civil liability immunity.

4, The insidious Bragg indictment against Trump will yield a reversal.

5. Brandon won’t be prosecuted even though he fucking deserves it.

6. At time point, the Democrap Party propensity to engage in lawfare will get reined in.

7. Hunter Biden will get convicted. He will serve no jail time. His play will pardon him.

Sounds good, we will see. I don't have anything to predict except commie dems continue to kick rep's ass up and down the street on a daily basis.

trans dems cards.jpg

I've been watching documentaries on Netflix about Hitler and his henchmen. Rise and fall of the Nazi party. Sure does look familiar to what has been happening lately with the cronies in DC and the mushroom in the oval office.

I'm glad I am old. I hope I die before I see the end of what was at one time a country to be proud of and men who made it so. Men that were actually men, I stress upon.

Forum List

Back