So Biden Would Not Answer To Why He Never Contacted Portland To Stop The Democrat Riot. Gee, Why? Was He Just Too Busy? Watching Netflix?

It tells me that it’s an extremely complicated situation.

Not that complicated. People don't have a right to break the law and cause harm to others, just because they are pissed off.

Arrest their asses, clear the fucking streets, let people live their lives.
You’re right they don’t but when people are protesting abuse of power and racial violence from the cops it becomes a very volatile situation when those being protested try and control the situation. The safety of the police needs to be considered as well so if it’s a call between giving up some buildings and cars vs potential loss of life I understand wanting to save the lives. Yes, it’s complicated
How come they aren't protesting the violence in Chicago. Blacks are slaughtering each other and no one protests. A white cop kills a black thug and everyone loses their mind. Can't you see what's going on here?
Of course i see it. It’s a tragedy. Who exactly do you want them to protest against in Chicago?
You obviously don't understand what's going on. You must believe the propaganda that there is systemic racism everywhere.
I only know what I experience and as a middle class white guy I’m not in a position to have experienced the type of systematic racism that minorities are complaining about. I can look at history and see how our system has a very ugly history of discrimination which has resulted in a lopsided Baka ave of wealth inequality for the minority communities, that’s undeniable. I can also listen, observe and support efforts to make our system better and more just.
The only minorities complaining are the ones the propaganda parrots show you. You've swallowed the kool aid.
How do you know those are the only people complaining? That sounds like a rather ignorant statement which you have no real way of verifying
I'm not the ignorant one here. You obviously don't understand what is really going on. Watch this, please.
AOC is a hyperbolic child, I don’t think pointing to all the extremist advocates is the strongest point for you to make nor does it prove that they are the only ones complaining about equality issues
She's a powerful Democrat leader. What about Michelle Obama? Today she called President Trump a racist and begged for Black and Brown young people to vote for Biden. Talk about irony. Calling the President a racist, then singling out people by skin color. You still don't get it?
She called out his actual comments and messaging that he is pushing which is racist. What about her critique do you disagree with?
Show me.
Show you what?
Show me President Trump's racist messaging and comments.
You’ve heard and have seen Trumps campaign against low income housing in the suburbs. You can decide for yourself if you think those efforts are racist or not. There’s nothing for me to show you if you know the situation. If you don’t know then go read about it. Michelle obviously feels that his efforts and comments are racist
Low income housing in the suburbs drops property value. That's an economic problem, not a racial problem. Michelle Obama is a race hustler just like her husband.
Low income housing is what gives the poor, mostly minorities, a better chance to receive resources and opportunities to be successful

Funny, nothing you said, contradicts his valid points about the problem of creating low cost housing in the suburbs.

AND it is worth noting, that his valid points, which you did not even address, were not race based.
I’m not here to contradict Trumps points. I’m explaining why Obama called them racist. And I stated my own opinion which is that he is not racist, he is elitist. Did you miss all that? I thought I was pretty clear. I even proof read for once.

Do you think that Michele thinks that you are racist too, for choosing to spend money so you don't live in the "low cost housing" neighborhoods that are "mostly minorities"?

Last I checked, Michelle wasn't exactly slumming it herself.

I'm sure she gives herself a pass, for some bullshit "reason".

Not that complicated. People don't have a right to break the law and cause harm to others, just because they are pissed off.

You’re right they don’t but when people are protesting abuse of power and racial violence from the cops it becomes a very volatile situation when those being protested try and control the situation. The safety of the police needs to be considered as well so if it’s a call between giving up some buildings and cars vs potential loss of life I understand wanting to save the lives. Yes, it’s complicated
How come they aren't protesting the violence in Chicago. Blacks are slaughtering each other and no one protests. A white cop kills a black thug and everyone loses their mind. Can't you see what's going on here?
Of course i see it. It’s a tragedy. Who exactly do you want them to protest against in Chicago?
You obviously don't understand what's going on. You must believe the propaganda that there is systemic racism everywhere.
I only know what I experience and as a middle class white guy I’m not in a position to have experienced the type of systematic racism that minorities are complaining about. I can look at history and see how our system has a very ugly history of discrimination which has resulted in a lopsided Baka ave of wealth inequality for the minority communities, that’s undeniable. I can also listen, observe and support efforts to make our system better and more just.
The only minorities complaining are the ones the propaganda parrots show you. You've swallowed the kool aid.
How do you know those are the only people complaining? That sounds like a rather ignorant statement which you have no real way of verifying
I'm not the ignorant one here. You obviously don't understand what is really going on. Watch this, please.
AOC is a hyperbolic child, I don’t think pointing to all the extremist advocates is the strongest point for you to make nor does it prove that they are the only ones complaining about equality issues
She's a powerful Democrat leader. What about Michelle Obama? Today she called President Trump a racist and begged for Black and Brown young people to vote for Biden. Talk about irony. Calling the President a racist, then singling out people by skin color. You still don't get it?
She called out his actual comments and messaging that he is pushing which is racist. What about her critique do you disagree with?
Show me.
Show you what?
You’ve heard and have seen Trumps campaign against low income housing in the suburbs. You can decide for yourself if you think those efforts are racist or not. There’s nothing for me to show you if you know the situation. If you don’t know then go read about it. Michelle obviously feels that his efforts and comments are racist

So, nothing overtly racist. Seems the type of accusation that should only be made with real cause.
I can very easily call you an idiot without using the words idiot. Trump is very good at skirting around direct statements. So no he doesn’t make overtly racist comments but anybody with a brain can see exactly what he’s doing.

My personal opinion is that Trump is not racist, he is elitist. He respects people with wealth and power and does not Respect or empathize with those without. It just so happens that a larger proportion of minorities are poor in this country so when he spits in the face of the poor many take it as racist.
So? Trump isn't responsible for what a bunch of ignorant people think. Many people think that Joe Biden is a racist and demented. What should be done about that?
Nothing should be done about that. You can think whatever you want. I’m sure you won’t vote for Biden if that’s what you believe just like I won’t vote for Trump
Exactly. That's why we shouldn't promote subsidized housing in the suburbs, EBT food supplementation, and government jobs.
A little advice... you should balance your arguments with solutions to the issues that are trying to be addressed if you want to engage in a productive debate of ideas
I have the solution. Ignore the race hustlers and propaganda parrots in the Democrat party.
How does that address the problem?

Show me.
Show you what?

So, nothing overtly racist. Seems the type of accusation that should only be made with real cause.
I can very easily call you an idiot without using the words idiot. Trump is very good at skirting around direct statements. So no he doesn’t make overtly racist comments but anybody with a brain can see exactly what he’s doing.

My personal opinion is that Trump is not racist, he is elitist. He respects people with wealth and power and does not Respect or empathize with those without. It just so happens that a larger proportion of minorities are poor in this country so when he spits in the face of the poor many take it as racist.
So? Trump isn't responsible for what a bunch of ignorant people think. Many people think that Joe Biden is a racist and demented. What should be done about that?
Nothing should be done about that. You can think whatever you want. I’m sure you won’t vote for Biden if that’s what you believe just like I won’t vote for Trump
Exactly. That's why we shouldn't promote subsidized housing in the suburbs, EBT food supplementation, and government jobs.
A little advice... you should balance your arguments with solutions to the issues that are trying to be addressed if you want to engage in a productive debate of ideas
I have the solution. Ignore the race hustlers and propaganda parrots in the Democrat party.

Well, we could have an actual discussion of the actual problems, instead of demagoguery.

That is a good place to start.

Show me.
Show you what?

What problem?

Show me.
Show you what?

Well, we could have an actual discussion of the actual problems, instead of demagoguery.

That is a good place to start.
On that we agree

Michelle Obama accused white people of "white flight" for moving to better neighborhoods. So then she moves from Chicago to Martha's Vineyard, which is 99.9% white. She must be a racist, huh.
No
Then you believe in a double standard.
I don’t understand the question... do I believe there are double standards? Of course. Do I believe Obama has double standards? Probably. Do I believe Obama moving to a rich white neighborhood is a double standard? No

Show me.
Show you what?

What problem?
Haha, how did I know you we’re going to ask that?! If you don’t know the problems being address by the low income housing proposals then you are grossly ignorant on this issue and should be out there doing some research before BSIng a debate about it

Michelle Obama accused white people of "white flight" for moving to better neighborhoods. So then she moves from Chicago to Martha's Vineyard, which is 99.9% white. She must be a racist, huh.
No
I don’t understand the question... do I believe there are double standards? Of course. Do I believe Obama has double standards? Probably. Do I believe Obama moving to a rich white neighborhood is a double standard? No
It's a double standard and hypocrisy because Michelle said white people that moved from Black neighborhoods to White neighborhoods were running away from black people.

Show me.
Show you what?

What problem?
Haha, how did I know you we’re going to ask that?! If you don’t know the problems being address by the low income housing proposals then you are grossly ignorant on this issue and should be out there doing some research before BSIng a debate about it
It's not the job of the Federal government to provide housing.

Michelle claims white people were running away from black people because whites were afraid of black people. So Michelle is afraid of black people too. Hypocritical racist.

Michelle claims white people were running away from black people because whites were afraid of black people. So Michelle is afraid of black people too. Hypocritical racist.

As if only black people live in poor urban areas, and only white people live in well-off suburbs. How racist of her.

No
It's a double standard and hypocrisy because Michelle said white people that moved from Black neighborhoods to White neighborhoods were running away from black people.
I’m sorry bit I’m not going to trust your interpretation of what she said. You’re gonna have to post a quote of her exact words if you want my opinion about it

Show me.
Show you what?

What problem?
What housing provided by the federal government are you talking about?

No
I’m sorry bit I’m not going to trust your interpretation of what she said. You’re gonna have to post a quote of her exact words if you want my opinion about it
Post 353. Watch the video.

Show me.
Show you what?

What problem?
HUD.

Show me.
Show you what?

What problem?
HUD.
HUD is absolutely the governments responsibility. It was legally established over 50 years ago and has been run by both republican and democratic administrations. I think it’s a great element in our government. Thumbs up from this guy

Show me.
Show you what?

What problem?
HUD.
HUD is absolutely the governments responsibility. It was legally established over 50 years ago and has been run by both republican and democratic administrations. I think it’s a great element in our government. Thumbs up from this guy
So you endorse the corruption that has run rampant for years, wasting billions of dollars.

Forum List

Back