So black lives matter can burn down cities but you take one of their signs ...

So black lives matter can burn down cities but you take one of their signs

No cities were burned down, moron.

What was burned down? Black owned businesses?
What was burned down? Black owned businesses?
Certainly not cities, retard.

Vandalizing Vandalism.
Vandalizing vandalism? The sign that was defaced was put up by the owner of the property. The sign was not vandalism, but an exercise of free speech, which apparently some thugs really hate.
Would it kill you to read the article?

Why are you such a limp wristed lib?

Why are you so uninformed and lazy?

I watch CNN
CNN accurately reported the story. It was literally the second sentence of the story.

"The "BLM" sign, which was displayed on a homeowner's fence in Thousand Oaks, California, was damaged and removed several times, according to the Ventura County Sheriff's Office. "

So now what's your excuse?

Vandalizing Vandalism.
Vandalizing vandalism? The sign that was defaced was put up by the owner of the property. The sign was not vandalism, but an exercise of free speech, which apparently some thugs really hate.

Are statues,flags , maga hats and tshirts free speech?

Vandalizing Vandalism.

Why are you such a limp wristed lib?

Why are you so uninformed and lazy?

I watch CNN
CNN accurately reported the story. It was literally the second sentence of the story.

"The "BLM" sign, which was displayed on a homeowner's fence in Thousand Oaks, California, was damaged and removed several times, according to the Ventura County Sheriff's Office. "

So now what's your excuse?

I respect this man’s right to free speech to put any sign, flag, etc. on his property and have it protected. What I don’t respect is when law enforcement is inconsistent in its application and turns a blind eye to defacement of Trump signs, Confederate Flags, or American Flags for that matter. I personally find the Confederate Flag to be ugly and unsettling just like I am with ANTIFA but everyone can express themselves PEACEFULLY and should expect equal protection of their signage and symbols..... even when they “offend” someone.

The goal of the democrats is to destroy America. The Brown Shirts exist to destroy law and justice. This double standard where the democrats and their Brown Shirt troops out on Kristalnacht are not subject to laws is a BIG part of destroying the law.

Part of what held America together was the concept that we once were a nation of laws. But there is no law in America anymore. There is no justice, even the Supreme Court is corrupt beyond redemption and acts to further the Globalist/Stalinist agenda.

BLM didn't burn up jack squat.

Lying cocksucker.

1592919723337.png

Forum List

Back