So black lives matter can burn down cities but you take one of their signs ...

the known "antifatard" uncensored has already provided you with the so elusive information, you lazy twat. you are not clever, not at all. go back to whining about the right to choose.

^fail.

it is not a long thread. read it.

Vandalizing Vandalism.
Vandalizing vandalism? The sign that was defaced was put up by the owner of the property. The sign was not vandalism, but an exercise of free speech, which apparently some thugs really hate.
Would it kill you to read the article?

Why are you such a limp wristed lib?

Why are you so uninformed and lazy?

I watch CNN
CNN accurately reported the story. It was literally the second sentence of the story.

"The "BLM" sign, which was displayed on a homeowner's fence in Thousand Oaks, California, was damaged and removed several times, according to the Ventura County Sheriff's Office. "

So now what's your excuse?

I respect this man’s right to free speech to put any sign, flag, etc. on his property and have it protected. What I don’t respect is when law enforcement is inconsistent in its application and turns a blind eye to defacement of Trump signs, Confederate Flags, or American Flags for that matter. I personally find the Confederate Flag to be ugly and unsettling just like I am with ANTIFA but everyone can express themselves PEACEFULLY and should expect equal protection of their signage and symbols..... even when they “offend” someone.
Putting up a tarp saying BLM is protected free speech? Even when others find it offensive?
  • Then so are confederate flags.
  • Nativity scenes.
  • Trump signs.
You can't have it both ways. The problem here is that BLM is run by an avowed Marxist. Signs supporting BLM is a call to support Marxism. You shouldn't need a sign to say you support racial equality, I'm betting 99% of the people already long support that. We have to quit equating supporting racial equality with supporting BLM.

Vandalizing Vandalism.
Vandalizing vandalism? The sign that was defaced was put up by the owner of the property. The sign was not vandalism, but an exercise of free speech, which apparently some thugs really hate.

I watch CNN
CNN accurately reported the story. It was literally the second sentence of the story.

"The "BLM" sign, which was displayed on a homeowner's fence in Thousand Oaks, California, was damaged and removed several times, according to the Ventura County Sheriff's Office. "

I respect this man’s right to free speech to put any sign, flag, etc. on his property and have it protected. What I don’t respect is when law enforcement is inconsistent in its application and turns a blind eye to defacement of Trump signs, Confederate Flags, or American Flags for that matter. I personally find the Confederate Flag to be ugly and unsettling just like I am with ANTIFA but everyone can express themselves PEACEFULLY and should expect equal protection of their signage and symbols..... even when they “offend” someone.

It's going to be nearly impossible for 100% consistency in law enforcement across all areas and all circumstances.

That's 2020 America.

Some people can dish it out, but they can't take it.

They can loot your store and destroy your livelihood.
They can explode fireworks all night to destroy your sleep.
They can get you fired for a word that hurt their feelings.

But if you take one of their signs, they squeal like a stuck pig!

Vandalizing Vandalism.

I watch CNN

Putting up a tarp saying BLM is protected free speech? Even when others find it offensive?
  • Nativity scenes.
  • Trump signs.
You can't have it both ways. The problem here is that BLM is run by an avowed Marxist. Signs supporting BLM is a call to support Marxism. You shouldn't need a sign to say you support racial equality, I'm betting 99% of the people already long support that. We have to quit equating supporting racial equality with supporting BLM.

Yes, confederate flags are free speech. So are nativity scenes and Trump signs.

Who says otherwise?

So black lives matter can burn down cities but you take one of their signs

No cities were burned down, moron.

So, you're going to lie reality into the cornfield?

We've always been at war with Eastasia....

We've always been at war with Eastasia.

Tell us which city was burned down, tard.

Mogadishu.

Formerly Minneapolis

You dumb motherfucker..

Vandalizing Vandalism.

I watch CNN

• Nativity scenes.
  • Trump signs.

Who says otherwise?

You vermin are destroying statues of Teddy Roosevelt and George Washington. are you saying they were in the Confederacy, Comrade?

See, you Maoists are as stupid as you are dishonest - you traitor fucks you.

the known "antifatard" uncensored has already provided you with the so elusive information, you lazy twat. you are not clever, not at all. go back to whining about the right to choose.

^fail.

it is not a long thread. read it.
^ Liar

We've always been at war with Eastasia....

We've always been at war with Eastasia.

Tell us which city was burned down, tard.

Mogadishu.

Formerly Minneapolis

You dumb motherfucker..
You dumb motherfucker..
There was no city burned down, retard.

Vandalizing Vandalism.

I watch CNN

• Nativity scenes.
  • Trump signs.

Who says otherwise?

You vermin are destroying statues of Teddy Roosevelt and George Washington. are you saying they were in the Confederacy, Comrade?

See, you Maoists are as stupid as you are dishonest - you traitor fucks you.
I’m not doing anything of the sort. Got a problem with someone else, I suggest you go bring it up with them.

What was burned down? Black owned businesses?
Certainly not cities, retard.

Fuck off, you PROGS take things out of context and project because you cannot defend your myths.

Certainly not cities, retard.

Fuck off, you PROGS take things out of context and project because you cannot defend your myths.
Nothing is taken out of context, tard.

So black lives matter can burn down cities but you take one of their signs ...

Maybe you can tell us which city has been burned down, dope.

Forum List

Back