So calling Looters animals is a racial comment??

Im black and they are fucking animals. If you need to steal food and clothes you are a ANIMAL

Assigning them to outside the human race is certainly dehumanizing. Low life thieving, anarchist, marauding, looting, burning, scum is more accurate and in no way a racial slur. If they were just stealing clothes and food, I might be more understanding, to a point as a possible matter of survival. Color TVs, stereos, liqueur, batteries, auto parts, crap stolen just to advance their lifestyle or fence for profit is bull$hit. The scum were just raised wrong, with no self respect or sense of right and wrong. Animals do not act this way. It is an insult to the animal kingdom and simply incorrect.

Im black and they are fucking animals. If you need to steal food and clothes you are a ANIMAL

Then talk about the whites who are doing most of the rioting and looting instead of ignoring it like these whites here are doing.

Then talk about the whites who are doing most of the rioting and looting instead of ignoring it like these whites here are doing.

regardless of race its animalistic

That's fair, but that's not what you inferred by your first post.

so why cant u call blacks animals like u can call any other race who steal and break windows

so why cant u call blacks animals like u can call any other race who steal and break windows
I don't call any race animals.

Frankly, in these riots I saw at least as many stupid white mother fuckers destroying shit. I think the blacks were more restrained.

All I was seeing on tv were blacks except at a surf shop in California

But do you need to steal big screen tv's too?.... If you are defending them you are no better then those animals

Here in Los Angeles, the looters were mostly young ladies and gentlemen from the nation's two largest minority groups.

With all due respect, no one was surprised by this fact.

Frankly, in these riots I saw at least as many stupid white mother fuckers destroying shit. I think the blacks were more restrained.

Just wiggers trying to impress their black "friends"

If the shoe fits ............wear it...........they behave like animals.........I'll call them animals........

This happens every election cycle...........The left fans the flames and throws gas on it every time.

Starting to bore me.

In my opinion, there are worse things that could've been put out there. Perhaps people should be glad that anything is said at all period. Would they much rather be ignored completely?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. But if they still don't like whatever caption is written for their picture, the only other piece of advice that I can give is for them to paint a better picture.

Forum List

Back