So Conservatives, Will Barry Ever Take Open Press Questions, Or Just More Vacations?

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:hellno:
And this was supposed to be the smartest most "Transparent President" ever?
What A Year? Ha?
Between the Scandals, Egypt, Failing Health-Care Debacle, what does Barry do? Hey! let's take another vacation! or just head off to Russia and put Putin in his place! Yah! That's the ticket.:razz:
And when will we ever hear our own leader get in front of a group of reporters and answer so many questions WE NEED ANSWERED!!! :eusa_hand:
Jay Carney is getting annoying! May as well hire Sargeant Schultz to be the White House Press Secretary at this point, even though we wont get any answers, at least he's more entertaining !!!!
Same with John Kerry! Egypt In Total Khaos and he's off boating in Cape Cod!
What a Wonderful Liberal Run White House we have:eusa_angel:
Hmm, I wonder if that Missing Waldo Cereal Dude is looking for a White House Position.
:poke:

• Banned
Being the Oval Office has been vacant 90% of the time since 2009, we can only assume that Joe Biden has been there hundreds of times "Fantasizing Being President Joe Biden".

Will Barry Ever Take Open Press Questions

if he did, the lame stream media or "press" as some may call it would be stacked with questions about his hundreds of vacations. i just read a day or so ago where uor troops in dangerous areas around the world, mostly Af-Fricka are having their combat/hazardous duty pay cut, it will save a little over one hundred million dollars a year.., yet this motherfucking son-of-a-bitch presidunce wastes ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS in a couple weeks going to Af-Fricka with his family yet denies them an opportunity to see one of the great wonders of the world, the Great Pyramid and Sphinx in Giza.

is there a more disgusting human on this Earth ?? if so name him/her !!

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

It's too bad Roe V. Wade wasn't decided in 1960 so that Stanley Dunham could've had Frank Marshal Davis' genetic garbage sucked down the drain instead.

one-of-these-could-have-prevented-90752788907.jpeg

• Banned
>> looking forward to the next Obama/Doctors conference in a white house lawn, all wearing fake doctors coats and discussing all of the successes of Obama-Care.

Has Obama ever taking open press questions unless they were pre-screend? NO> so what makes you think he ever will?

Tyrants don't take questions they give orders and the sheep obey.

same with Al Sharpton, all he does is bitch bitch bitch, yet he wont take candid questions. what? afraid a reporter will ask him about the Chicago black on black shootings? or why he isn't bothered when a black man shoots an innocent white man for no reason?

The funny thig is that u idiots will be defending a repug pres when the time comes. Both parties are prostitutes and you johhns will keep on electing them year after year.

The funny thig is that u idiots will be defending a repug pres when the time comes. Both parties are prostitutes and you johhns will keep on electing them year after year.

Not me. Because I know both sides are on the same criminal team.

Anytime you have CFR/Bilderberg members on both sides, nobody wins. especially the people

why wont they let Biden take the open press questions? the guy really doesn't do anything, just sits around eating and waiting for the next funeral or Taco Bell Summit.

Forum List

Back