So Democrats, what's your thoughts about today's unveiling of the investigation

Yes...what?

This is about the Mueller Report. The one being hidden from the American Public
iT'S NOT BEING HIDDEN. rEMEMBER, mEULLER IS TRUSTWORTHY HONEST AND A STAND UP GUY...SAYS THE DEMS.

Are you ready to "Let it go?"

or

I understand the statute of limitations is not up on the "matters" of

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Wanna push your luck? Your luck hasn't been so good the last few years....just sayin'.

Didn't think Trump was going to jail. a whole bunch of ppl have been charged and or pled guilty so the probe mattered.

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

Do you feel lucky?

Wow 25 Russians indicted for what they did during the Obama's presidency. Maybe the Obama administration should be fully investigated for Russian collusion...
Absolutely!

I'm kinda blown out on investigations but if Democrats truly what to pursue the facts on Russian collusion and securing fair elections, surely, they will start there... :wink_2:
Exactly how I feel.
:beer:

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Wanna push your luck? Your luck hasn't been so good the last few years....just sayin'.

Didn't think Trump was going to jail. a whole bunch of ppl have been charged and or pled guilty so the probe mattered.

Do you feel lucky?

Wow 25 Russians indicted for what they did during the Obama's presidency. Maybe the Obama administration should be fully investigated for Russian collusion...

Why do ppl keep calling Richard Gates a Russian?

Did I miss something?
Who is Richard Gates? Bill's brother? Did I miss something?

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Do you feel lucky?

Did I miss something?

Lol. Some guy caught by the successful probe.

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Do you feel lucky?

Did I miss something?

......... from Tornando's link ... Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

Richard Gates was named alongside Manafort in charges brought by the special counsel. He is accused of 11 counts related to filing false income tax returns and three counts of failure to report foreign bank and financial accounts.

Gates pleaded guilty in February 2018 to federal conspiracy and false-statements charges.

A superseding criminal complaint says Gates was charged with conspiracy against the United States between 2006 and 2017.

(Sure appears unrelated to Trump..)

Cohen pleaded guilty to five counts of tax evasion, one count of making false statements to a financial institution, one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution, and one count of making an excessive campaign contribution.

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Do you feel lucky?
They were guilty of not remembering correctly, or fibbing, taking a xlassified dlocument and putting it in a drawer....but you right, there's hell to pay for that. Hopw we start those investigations.

"Cohen pleaded guilty to tax evasion, campaign finance violations and lying to Congress about a Trump real estate project in Moscow. He was sentenced on Dec. 12, 2018."

Are you saying Fox news has it wrong?

Cohen pleaded guilty to five counts of tax evasion, one count of making false statements to a financial institution, one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution, and one count of making an excessive campaign contribution.

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Do you feel lucky?
They were guilty of not remembering correctly, or fibbing, taking a xlassified dlocument and putting it in a drawer....but you right, there's hell to pay for that. Hopw we start those investigations.

"Cohen pleaded guilty to tax evasion, campaign finance violations and lying to Congress about a Trump real estate project in Moscow. He was sentenced on Dec. 12, 2018."

Great. That's what I said. They caught that crook. You tell your kid not to do them things, right?

You said he was charged with lying about the possible Moscow project. He was not.

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Do you feel lucky?

Great. That's what I said. They caught that crook. You tell your kid not to do them things, right?

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Do you feel lucky?

He should have done a Corsi. He was afraid.

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Do you feel lucky?

Absolutely!

I'm kinda blown out on investigations but if Democrats truly what to pursue the facts on Russian collusion and securing fair elections, surely, they will start there... :wink_2:
Exactly how I feel.

I'm glad, I have a lot of respect for you and your point of view even when we don't agree..

I also agree with you that Trump could be a lot more tactful and too often wonder why when things are going his way he figuratively shoots himself in the foot.. in a word .. exasperating...:lol:

You said he was charged with lying about the possible Moscow project. He was not.

Do you feel lucky?

You may have read that elsewhere, heck maybe I said it, don't go digging through posts. It was Cohen tied up in the real estate deal though. I'm not loyalty bound to either or really know either personally though.

"Formerly Trump's attorney, Michael Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to multiple charges that arose from two separate investigations – one by federal prosecutors in New York, and the other by Mueller.

Cohen pleaded guilty to tax evasion, campaign finance violations and lying to Congress about a Trump real estate project in Moscow. He was sentenced on Dec. 12, 2018."

:rock::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

0HqP3bz.jpg

The hat is quite funny.

Fox News disagrees with you though.

Seems he caught a lot of ppl. The Godfather doesn't go to jail himself though.

Do you feel lucky?

Absolutely!

Exactly how I feel.

I'm glad, I have a lot of respect for you and your point of view even when we don't agree..

I also agree with you that Trump could be a lot more tactful and too often wonder why when things are going his way he figuratively shoots himself in the foot.. in a word .. exasperating...:lol:
To me, if he relents the game is over.

Do you feel lucky?

Absolutely!

Exactly how I feel.

Lumpy, you have been one of my favorites on this board. Don't ever change!:11_2_1043:

Absolutely!

Exactly how I feel.

Lumpy, you have been one of my favorites on this board. Don't ever change!:11_2_1043:

I've tried to change but it never works out, your stuck with me .. as is... :smiliehug:

A 4 page summary is hardly an unveiling
I believe he just took the headings and summarized each topic. Don't know.
Details. That’s where the devil lays
IF there is a devil...have you been reading the threads and found that people were coerced into pleading guilty to a crime they did not commit?

Have you seen that crimes they were arrested on had nothing to do with the Russian probe?

Dr. Corsi is vindicated

Absolutely!

Exactly how I feel.

I've tried to change but it never works out, your stuck with me .. as is... :smiliehug:
I'm happy! No divorce here!

Forum List

Back