So Democrats, what's your thoughts about today's unveiling of the investigation

I apologize. That was a separate count. He had stated the last he had worked on the name licensing deal was in Jan, but it was in June, when he gave up the deal. Which, was not illegal, to begin with. And before Trump was officially nominated. There was also no reason for him to lie. He was stupid.
You said he was charged with lying about the possible Moscow project. He was not.
Cohen pleaded guilty to five counts of tax evasion, one count of making false statements to a financial institution, one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution, and one count of making an excessive campaign contribution.

They were guilty of not remembering correctly, or fibbing, taking a xlassified dlocument and putting it in a drawer....but you right, there's hell to pay for that. Hopw we start those investigations.

"Cohen pleaded guilty to tax evasion, campaign finance violations and lying to Congress about a Trump real estate project in Moscow. He was sentenced on Dec. 12, 2018."

Are you saying Fox news has it wrong?

Great. That's what I said. They caught that crook. You tell your kid not to do them things, right?

You may have read that elsewhere, heck maybe I said it, don't go digging through posts. It was Cohen tied up in the real estate deal though. I'm not loyalty bound to either or really know either personally though.

"Formerly Trump's attorney, Michael Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to multiple charges that arose from two separate investigations – one by federal prosecutors in New York, and the other by Mueller.

Cohen pleaded guilty to tax evasion, campaign finance violations and lying to Congress about a Trump real estate project in Moscow. He was sentenced on Dec. 12, 2018."

I'm kinda blown out on investigations but if Democrats truly what to pursue the facts on Russian collusion and securing fair elections, surely, they will start there... :wink_2:
Exactly how I feel.
:beer:

I'm glad, I have a lot of respect for you and your point of view even when we don't agree..

I also agree with you that Trump could be a lot more tactful and too often wonder why when things are going his way he figuratively shoots himself in the foot.. in a word .. exasperating...:lol:
Lumpy, you have been one of my favorites on this board. Don't ever change!:11_2_1043:

I've tried to change but it never works out, your stuck with me .. as is... :smiliehug:
I'm happy! No divorce here!

Same here, almost 33 years with no end in sight, 95 to 100% happy... :lol:

Are you ready to "Let it go?"

or

I understand the statute of limitations is not up on the "matters" of

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Wanna push your luck? Your luck hasn't been so good the last few years....just sayin'.
D10IZD4WoAUl0zz.jpg

New filing alleges Donald Trump misused Trump Foundation funds for presidential campaign

NY AG: President Trump Must Personally Pay $8.4 Million to Settle Lawsuit Against Trump Foundation

As noted then, the dissolution agreement did not end the lawsuit–which still claimed penalties, restitution and an absolute bar on Trump serving serving on non-profit boards in New York for the next decade–with a proposed one-year ban on Trump’s children. Now, finally, New York State authorities are making good on their attempts to claw back funds from the controversial charity operation.

-----------

For the next ten years Trump won't be able to create another charity slush fund.

Who does that kind of evil? Anyone?

The Clintons put all their charity financials online, which I've linked to on numerous occasions.

Why won't Trump. Oh, nevermind, we know why.

D2W36rpXcAEzVma.jpg

It's now over for the whole deep state

Why??

Because the men has judged the deep state as guilty of high treason

New York leaders now will start getting locked up

Their court system will have no power

The men of America has judged New York State leaders as guilty of high treason and murder of us citizens with their abortion

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Wanna push your luck? Your luck hasn't been so good the last few years....just sayin'.

Not sure what you're talking about.

I think the investigation was quite successful. A lot of felons were brought to Justice--Trump was set to give them jobs in his administration;

A great investigation by Mr. Mueller.

Enjoy your "victory"....LOL

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Didn't think Trump was going to jail. a whole bunch of ppl have been charged and or pled guilty so the probe mattered.

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

Do you feel lucky?
They were guilty of not remembering correctly, or fibbing, taking a xlassified dlocument and putting it in a drawer....but you right, there's hell to pay for that. Hopw we start those investigations.

"Cohen pleaded guilty to tax evasion, campaign finance violations and lying to Congress about a Trump real estate project in Moscow. He was sentenced on Dec. 12, 2018."

The tax evasion I do not know, but how does that relate to the Russian probe? Campaign finance was the prostitute's money, and what's wrong with a real estate project in Moscow? That was Trump's job. This is a good indication of what those prosecutors went for to get them to say anything against Trump...and they still didn't get him guilty of anything. Amazing. Trump must be squeaky clean.

Seems kinda contrived like they're making excuses here but:

"
According to charging documents, a law firm hired by the Ukraine Ministry of Justice in 2012 employed van der Zwaan. He admitted to lying about his interactions with Gates.

The charge against van der Zwaan did not involve election meddling or the Trump campaign's operations. It stemmed from the special counsel's investigation into a covert Washington lobbying campaign Manafort and Gates are accused of directing on behalf of pro-Russian Ukrainian interests."

Covert lobbying on behalf of Russians, not meddling.
They are Ukrainians, not Russians, moron. You just admitted that it had nothing to do with the Trump campaign and "Russian collusion"

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Not sure what you're talking about.

I think the investigation was quite successful. A lot of felons were brought to Justice--Trump was set to give them jobs in his administration;

A great investigation by Mr. Mueller.

Enjoy your "victory"....LOL

Wrong

Mueller commited blackmail and then treason

He only went after trumps connections to find crimes. Not going after the deep states proves his own high treason CRIME

The men of the nation has judged this as the case

Mueller guilty of high treason

or

Hillary
'Bill
Clinton Foundation
Lynch
Stroszk
Paige
Comey
Obama
Rosenstein
Trump Dossier

Didn't we just erase the republican majority in the house?

And what are we supposed to be letting go?

Maybe we launch an investigation of that drug David Banner used to change into the hulk. I mean if you repubs are going to keep imagining crimes, we might as well go all the way. How about we investigate Mr. Drysdale for insider trading? Or perhaps we can audit the Clampetts since there is no record of them paying taxes. And I demand a full scale congressional investigation on the SS Minnow disaster while we are at it.

I apologize. That was a separate count. He had stated the last he had worked on the name licensing deal was in Jan, but it was in June, when he gave up the deal. Which, was not illegal, to begin with. And before Trump was officially nominated. There was also no reason for him to lie. He was stupid.
You said he was charged with lying about the possible Moscow project. He was not.
Cohen pleaded guilty to five counts of tax evasion, one count of making false statements to a financial institution, one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution, and one count of making an excessive campaign contribution.

Great. That's what I said. They caught that crook. You tell your kid not to do them things, right?

You may have read that elsewhere, heck maybe I said it, don't go digging through posts. It was Cohen tied up in the real estate deal though. I'm not loyalty bound to either or really know either personally though.

"Formerly Trump's attorney, Michael Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison after pleading guilty to multiple charges that arose from two separate investigations – one by federal prosecutors in New York, and the other by Mueller.

Cohen pleaded guilty to tax evasion, campaign finance violations and lying to Congress about a Trump real estate project in Moscow. He was sentenced on Dec. 12, 2018."

There is nothing to separate all them guys from eachother to me and they were each charged or plead or whatever to several counts so its tough to remember who was who.

Didn't think Trump was going to jail. a whole bunch of ppl have been charged and or pled guilty so the probe mattered.

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

Do you feel lucky?

The tax evasion I do not know, but how does that relate to the Russian probe? Campaign finance was the prostitute's money, and what's wrong with a real estate project in Moscow? That was Trump's job. This is a good indication of what those prosecutors went for to get them to say anything against Trump...and they still didn't get him guilty of anything. Amazing. Trump must be squeaky clean.

Seems kinda contrived like they're making excuses here but:

"
According to charging documents, a law firm hired by the Ukraine Ministry of Justice in 2012 employed van der Zwaan. He admitted to lying about his interactions with Gates.

The charge against van der Zwaan did not involve election meddling or the Trump campaign's operations. It stemmed from the special counsel's investigation into a covert Washington lobbying campaign Manafort and Gates are accused of directing on behalf of pro-Russian Ukrainian interests."

Covert lobbying on behalf of Russians, not meddling.
They are Ukrainians, not Russians, moron. You just admitted that it had nothing to do with the Trump campaign and "Russian collusion"

"The charge against van der Zwaan did not involve election meddling or the Trump campaign's operations. It stemmed from the special counsel's investigation into a covert Washington lobbying campaign Manafort and Gates are accused of directing on behalf of pro-Russian Ukrainian interests."

from Fox News.

Pro-Russian Ukrainian interests. I think its important to take into account the history of the Ukraine and Russia.

Forum List

Back