“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.”

But I have. You're coming at me with garbage. You always have garbage. So as they say, garbage in, garbage out...
No you haven't nimrod. You're just knee jerk defending your savior Joe Biden by crying. Yes you are garbage. Beneath contempt. Worthy only of being stepped on as Trump wins in November.

No you haven't nimrod. You're just knee jerk defending your savior Joe Biden by crying. Yes you are garbage. Beneath contempt. Worthy only of being stepped on as Trump wins in November.
Brandon could croak tomorrow and absolutely nothing changes for me. If the orange bag O' shit wins in November, come step on me. Fuck around. It will be the last thing you ever do.

How much have we heard from Trump since the debate?

Seems Trump is finally listening to his advisers. Keep silent and just watch the Democrats self destruct.
We heard a ton of stuff from Trump but not much from Biden. Why his handlers trotted him out to give a scripted talk on global warming is anyone's guess. Reasonable democrats have been suggesting that Biden give a press conference without a script and answer questions but it seems that he isn't up to it.

Forum List

Back