“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.”

We heard a ton of stuff from Trump but not much from Biden. Why his handlers trotted him out to give a scripted talk on global warming is anyone's guess. Reasonable democrats have been suggesting that Biden give a press conference without a script and answer questions but it seems that he isn't up to it.
Of course Joe isn't up to it. He wasn't up to the task in 2020 either

No I'm not lying but you are.
I'll surmise what you are: a nothing. A liar so pathetic, you've built your entire identity around an orange bag O' shit. How pathetic is that? :auiqs.jpg:

I mean, I could have a sliver of respect for someone identifying with a hobby, like fishing, golf or baseball, but politics?!? That's so lame I can only pity your other twisted choices in life.

You are one of a dime a dozen populist magaturd followers, led by a mediocre, sexually abusive criminally convicted felon who thinks he is bigger than the US government. You parrot exactly what he says, and do exactly what he says. You are conditioned to see the world as he does (everyone is out to get you), and have the fucking nerve to get triggered when someone mentions the word CULT.

You know what you are and it's not much outside of identifying as a magaturd. Critical thought was drummed out of you a long, long time ago. The 'important' issues you bitch about don't effect you on any personal level, but trust you, they are the most important things every American faces. :rolleyes:

You are nothing but a devoted follower of a politician, and you do it with the passion of a church goer with their favorite televangelist. The fear being fed to you daily by firehose keeps you cowed and in line. I don't see this group pathology anywhere else besides magaturds. Not on the left (not even Obama had this level of devotion), not with independents.

I have you pegged, and now you'll squeal about how wrong I am while simultaneously proving every assertion I made above correct. GO.

Forum List

Back