So, Do You Think We're Headed For Another Civil War?

Do You Think That We're Headed For Another Civil War?

• Total voters
Bellies were full.

The stomach drives all.

If this shortage shit, and this inflation issues get out of hand.

Americans are gonna look around at their crime rates, and their towns filled with illegals

compounded by a government who not only ignores them, but punishes them when they do speak up.

Shit is gonna start popping off.

But news flash...your government has already prepared for you.

"DHS officials have repeatedly denied stockpiling ammunition, but AP reports claim that the agency plans to buy more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition over the next four or five years, and has already bought 360,000 rounds of hollow point bullets and 1.5 billion rounds in 2012."

Those bullets are not for an invading army...hollow points are against the Geneva Conventions...those are for you!

And they claimed the ammo was for training purposes.
Who the hell uses hollow points for target practice?

You wouldn't call illegal immigrants that murder teenagers our enemies?

Illegal immigrants commit half as many crimes as citizens.
They come here out of motivation for success and don't have time or desire to risk it all over some criminal fantasy.

Well depend on how absurd the rabid right becomes when they lose the next election.

I am leftist, but the democrats are no better.
They did not get us out of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, the War on Drugs, etc.
And as bad as Trump was, the impeachments were worse because they had no legal basis.
I hate them both.
Bernie should have won, and could easily have been elected in a fair system.

Frankly, I think that America will deal with the main contributing factor before it gets to that critical situation.

Although it's now becoming less likely that the issue can't be dealt with by political means at the ballot boxes. In may require a 'military' intervention.

Only assuming the 'military' still has the motivation to act on behalf of America's government?

The mexican gov makes to much money off the cartells to ever get rid of them.
True, but our enemies could easily support the cartels to overthrow the Mexican government, cutting out that hassle and just leave a pure narco-state on our border. We would be forced to attend to it. If we were already at war, like in the Ukraine, South Korea, or the south China Sea, it wouldn't be hard. We should destroy the cartels now, to eliminate that threat.

And they claimed the ammo was for training purposes.
Who the hell uses hollow points for target practice?
They have been preparing for this for quite a while.

They know that they cannot continue without some type of backlash.

Everything stated to be for 'defense' against external forces is, in fact, for the citizens.

The government has been usurped, the courts, the media...every estate designed for and by the people has been compromised.

The only thing left to eliminate are the people.

No. Civil would be 21st century politics as usual. War is never civil.
An idiot on our School Committee, said "Wanting to make America better doesn't mean you hate America". I told him Lenin and Stalin said the same thing in 1918 about Russia, how did that turn out?.....crickets....

True, but our enemies could easily support the cartels to overthrow the Mexican government, cutting out that hassle and just leave a pure narco-state on our border. We would be forced to attend to it. If we were already at war, like in the Ukraine, South Korea, or the south China Sea, it wouldn't be hard. We should destroy the cartels now, to eliminate that threat.

The best way to kill the cartels is a strong border.
I'd like nothing more than to invade mexico and wipe out the cartels whether the mex gov liked it or not,but of course thats not going to happen.

Frankly, I think that America will deal with the main contributing factor before it gets to that critical situation.

Although it's now becoming less likely that the issue can't be dealt with by political means at the ballot boxes. In may require a 'military' intervention.

Only assuming the 'military' still has the motivation to act on behalf of America's government?

The military has always been the enemy.
The only legal war the US was even in was back in 1812, when we were actually attacked.
The military has been deliberately faking and starting all the others.
For example, the first shot fired in WWII was the USS Ward destroyer sinking a Japanese minisub.
It was not the air attack on Pearl Harbor, as falsely claimed, since that happened hours later.

They have been preparing for this for quite a while.

They know that they cannot continue without some type of backlash.

Everything stated to be for 'defense' against external forces is, in fact, for the citizens.

The government has been usurped, the courts, the media...every estate designed for and by the people has been compromised.

The only thing left to eliminate are the people.

Thats the exact reason they want to disarm us.

I am leftist, but the democrats are no better.
Obviously, but N.A.
They did not get us out of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, the War on Drugs, etc.
N.A.
And as bad as Trump was, the impeachments were worse because they had no legal basis.
I hate them both.
Impeachment is illustrative of a failed system that has failed time and time again to address the issue of why it's required. It can't work! Regardless of how egregious the crime being considered.
Bernie should have won, and could easily have been elected in a fair system.
The only point you make is on the need to find another Bernie.

The only legal war the US was even in was back in 1812, when we were actually attacked.
For example, the first shot fired in WWII was the USS Ward destroyer sinking a Japanese minisub.
It was not the air attack on Pearl Harbor, as falsely claimed, since that happened hours later.
What was the sub doing in American waters? The attack on Pearl had been planned by the Japanese for some time.

Wrong.
Compared to the Mexican and US government, the drug cartels are the honest good guys.
There simply is no legal or honest way to criminalize drugs.
It is the Mexican and US government who are entirely at fault, just like how illegal Prohibition was.
Anytime a government tries to make an authoritarian edict like that, is it a huge crime, and screws everything up.

An idiot on our School Committee, said "Wanting to make America better doesn't mean you hate America". I told him Lenin and Stalin said the same thing in 1918 about Russia, how did that turn out?.....crickets....

Some things are evil and do need to be hated.
We just have to be careful in identifying the real problem.

You missed my point completely.

And as for the off-topic bit, you're missing the point there too but you need to bring up the question on an appropriate thread.

Obviously, but N.A.

N.A.

Impeachment is illustrative of a failed system that has failed time and time again to address the issue of why it's required. It can't work! Regardless of how egregious the crime being considered.

The only point you make is on the need to find another Bernie.

Pointing out that the democrats are no better than the republicans IS applicable because a war between democrats and republicans would be futile.
No matter who wins, you still have the same old corruption in power, only with a lot more destruction and death.
So there is no point in listening to civil war incitement.
Its not going to make anything better.

Instead of being manipulated into taking one of 2 equally corrupt sides, we need to resist the manipulations and find a third solution.
And I think what we should do is dump the partisan primary, have ONLY open elections, and do a ranking vote so a run off is unnecessary.
(what I like best about ranking, is you get to vote against those you dislike the most.)

Forum List

Back