So, Do You Think We're Headed For Another Civil War?

Do You Think That We're Headed For Another Civil War?

• Total voters
What was the sub doing in American waters? The attack on Pearl had been planned by the Japanese for some time.

You do not attack and sink a sub for being in your territorial waters.
Is not like the USS Ward could even tell it was Japanese, UNLESS, we had decoded the Japanese messages and expected it to be there.
Meaning the claims of a sneak attack were false lies.

You do not attack and sink a sub for being in your territorial waters.
Is not like the USS Ward could even tell it was Japanese, UNLESS, we had decoded the Japanese messages and expected it to be there.
Meaning the claims of a sneak attack were false lies.
If you had a basic knowledge of history you would know the Japanese planned the attack on Pearl Harbor for months.

Wrong.
Compared to the Mexican and US government, the drug cartels are the honest good guys.
There simply is no legal or honest way to criminalize drugs.
It is the Mexican and US government who are entirely at fault, just like how illegal Prohibition was.
Anytime a government tries to make an authoritarian edict like that, is it a huge crime, and screws everything up.
In your sick twisted world the honest good guys behead people, hang people from bridges, and traffic sex slaves? Wow.

I am leftist, but the democrats are no better.
They did not get us out of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, the War on Drugs, etc.
And as bad as Trump was, the impeachments were worse because they had no legal basis.
I hate them both.
Bernie should have won, and could easily have been elected in a fair system.
I disagree. The next election the Democrats lose they will not embrace mob violence as normal political discourse. Nor will they embrace wild vitriolic conspiracy theories about how the other side cheated them out of their obvious landslide victory.

Our foreign policy as well as most of the history of the WoD has had bipartisan support.

Trump was rightfully impeached for high crimes against the constitution and the system of government that has gown out of it. Twice.

Hillary was second worse candidate to run against Trump. Bernie was the worst. Together they could have beaten him. But they did not realize the PR power of the Don.

You missed my point completely.

And as for the off-topic bit, you're missing the point there too but you need to bring up the question on an appropriate thread.

No, I believe it is the military industrial complex that is trying to incite a civil war, so they could play the hero and pick up all the pieces.
I brought up the military deliberately starting foreign wars because that precedent makes it likely they would start a fake domestic civil war as well.
No different to them.
Just collateral damage, and munitions profiteering.

I disagree. The next election the Democrats lose they will not embrace mob violence as normal political discourse. Nor will they embrace wild vitriolic conspiracy theories about how the other side cheated them out of their obvious landslide victory.

Our foreign policy as well as most of the history of the WoD has had bipartisan support.

Trump was rightfully impeached for high crimes against the constitution and the system of government that has gown out of it. Twice.

Hillary was second worse candidate to run against Trump. Bernie was the worst. Together they could have beaten him. But they did not realize the PR power of the Don.

Not only were both impeachments wrong, illegal, and without any evidence, but they were even WORSE than the Jan 6th violence.
Impeachment WAS mob violence of the worst possible kind, through corrupt bureaucracy attempting to subvert the will of the people, over legal elections.

The fact all these illegal wars have bipartisan support is EXACTLY what I am complaining about, that BOTH parties are criminals.
Why you would still continue to claim there is any difference between the parties, is beyond me.
The obviously both lied about Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Iran, Russia, the Ukraine, etc.

And you are totally wrong about Bernie.
He has been consistently elected by conservatives.
They like his honesty and fiscal responsibility.
Half the Trump voters would have voted for Bernie according to ALL the polls.
You just have not done your research.

No, I believe it is the military industrial complex that is trying to incite a civil war, so they could play the hero and pick up all the pieces.
I won't reject that idea outright but I won't accept it either without some kind of explanation. The MIC has no incentive to promote a civil war and much incentive to uphold the profitable status quo.
I brought up the military deliberately starting foreign wars because that precedent makes it likely they would start a fake domestic civil war as well.
Is there any reason to suspect that the military doesn't follow the lead of the president and congress? You need to think out your proposals more carefully.
If you fail to do so then don't expect me to spend any time on rebuttal.
No different to them.
Just collateral damage, and munitions profiteering.
You're just blowing smoke if you expect me to defend the MIC. It's your domestic issue that's of no concern to me.

And so again, I believe the threat of Trump inciting a civil war will be headed off, not through political means but through military intervention when the critical time comes. You can interpret that as what it means to you personally.

Not only were both impeachments wrong, illegal, and without any evidence, but they were even WORSE than the Jan 6th violence.
Impeachment WAS mob violence of the worst possible kind, through corrupt bureaucracy attempting to subvert the will of the people, over legal elections.

The fact all these illegal wars have bipartisan support is EXACTLY what I am complaining about, that BOTH parties are criminals.
Why you would still continue to claim there is any difference between the parties, is beyond me.
The obviously both lied about Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Iran, Russia, the Ukraine, etc.

And you are totally wrong about Bernie.
He has been consistently elected by conservatives.
They like his honesty and fiscal responsibility.
Half the Trump voters would have voted for Bernie according to ALL the polls.
You just have not done your research.

The Impeachments were Justified, completely legal and Constitutional unlike the violent Mob Sent to the Capitol by the Guy who got impeached for it.

Neither party are criminal and they will both liberally tax you and spend your money (and your children's money).

Hillary needed Bernie like Jack needed Lyndon but was too smug and overconfident to see it.

You guys are perturbed at every election cycle. You have been cheating in urban areas for decades. You shout from the rooftops that when Repubs win the political class stole it or the system must be changed. You changed it in many areas where you could get away with it. W. won the 2000 election by a lot more than how close it was. Trump won 2016 the same and 2020 Progs perfected the steal.

You know Democrats are going to get slaughtered in November.
That's what all the Neo-GOP are being told. But when all the Trumpynutters win the primaries and the voters have to choose which party offers the best option for politic discourse in the main election. When the Democrats retain both Chambers, I'll be looking out for the Neo-GOP's New Political Discourse to begin in earnest,

The lines seem pretty clear. For the Constitution or against it. Nothing fluid about that.
Right. So they may harbor anti-American feelings and get carried away like Jan 6, for a short term limited uprising, but no broad civil war. They have not completely lost their sense of country and home to the exclusion of rational thought and real consequences they would meet, and I'm not talking about jail time, loss of jobs, or being scorned by their family, countrymen or the news media. War is the most ultimate deadly, destructive, super fluid environment known to man. Civilians cannot actually imagine it. In this country, it will not happen in our lifetime.

Forum List

Back