So going forward can we expect prosecution to be a new political strategy?

But they arent

MAGAs including trump are treated differently
they are treated conseiderably better than they deserve.

criminal democrats need to be prosecuted as well, but this concept that the insurrection caucus can serve in congress after violating their oaths and aiding and comforting those militia azzwholes is suicide for a democracy (or a republic)

they are treated conseiderably better than they deserve.

criminal democrats need to be prosecuted as well, but this concept that the insurrection caucus can serve in congress after violating their oaths and aiding and comforting those militia azzwholes is suicide for a democracy (or a republic)
Thats a very radical view on your part

I agree that protestors who entered the capital building were trespassing, but guilty only of a misdemeanor, and do not deserve the way they are being treated

LOL...oh, is THAT where the "overwhelming evidence" is, Fort? In the indictments that were gotten from secret Grand Juries?
That's right. In the publicly released indictment that anyone can read.

So go read it, so you don't keep embarrassing yourself.

That's free advice.

Let me help you:

In the indictment is a series of "statements of fact". Look there.

no. i think that trump is being ciddled by every stage of the system.

biden and garland laid off of him for 2 years for an event that would have been immediate death in any sane country.
They waited two years to go after him so it would be litigated in the middle of 2024 race, you moron! If they HAD brought those charges three years ago...it wouldn't have kept Trump from campaigning now!

That's right. In the publicly released indictment that anyone can read.

So go read it, so you don't keep embarrassing yourself.

That's free advice.

Let me help you:

In the indictment is a series of "statements of fact". Look there.
It's "overwhelming" because only one side got to present evidence! God, you're clueless!

Sure.... Now that we've begun to do that I expect it will continue and continue and continue.
Only if you expect repubs to latch on to another criminal, which I dont think even they are stupid enough to do that. The repubs can easily find someone that has all the backwards thinking idea's as trump without the criminality.

So a riot that lasted less than 24 hours and did so little damage to the Capital that it was back in session the very next day is worse than the rioting that liberals did that lasted months and caused billions of dollars of damage to cities all over the nation?

That wasn't the right attacking liberals by the way. Not a single liberal was harmed in that protest that turned violent because security at the Capital was so badly handled. That was the right protesting against an election that they felt was corrupt and trying to stop the certification of that election.

So a riot that lasted less than 24 hours and did so little damage to the Capital that it was back in session the very next day is worse than the rioting that liberals did that lasted months and caused billions of dollars of damage to cities all over the nation?
Apples to oranges.

But I know this is the cult's favorite talking point.

Gosh, Fort...why even bother to have a trial?
He gets his due process. Like anyone else convicted by overwhelming evidence.

If he had a lick of class or common sense, he would plead guilty. Of course, if he had those things, he would not have gone on these crime sprees in the first place.

Apples to oranges.

But I know this is the cult's favorite talking point.
More like grapes to watermelons! The left needs to make Jan. 6th the worst threat to democracy EVER so that people won't look at Progressive policies that actually ARE the worst threat to democracy ever!

More like grapes to watermelons! The left needs to make Jan. 6th the worst threat to democracy EVER so that people won't look at Progressive policies that actually ARE the worst threat to democracy ever!
Nah, that's paranoid fantasy spoonfed to you by paid liars who butter their bread with your gullibility.

And of course the BLM protests were for decreasing state sponsored violence. Nobody has to be ashamed of supporting that. So you live in fatasyland.

He gets his due process. Like anyone else convicted by overwhelming evidence.
What he should GET is equal protection under the law just like every other American is entitled to! When you get something like Governor Hochul declaring that other business people in New York don't have to worry about what happened to Trump happening to them because that charge was only FOR Trump then it's quite obvious that we're seeing selective prosecution at it's worst.

You’re a libertarian.
And I suppose, in your tiny, partisan drone mind, that means I vote Republican?

You tools are all the same. Anything that contradicts your programming is automatically declared to be a trick by the "other side". I get the same shit from Trumpsters. You're just a different colored Trumpster.

Forum List

Back