🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Has Fox Snooze Called Florida For Trump Yet?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I mean, surely after 1% of the vote is counted they'll call it for their Donald won't they?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Rubio got fed up with Martha Maccalum this morning....she asked him 5 questions....all about Trump. They can't help themselves.....he's their entire narrative. O'Reilly, Hannity, that ex-Wall St. clown on The Five...Pirro. You have to wonder if Trump has something on ol Rupert? It wouldn't surprise me....he trashed their newest star darling Megyn and skipped their Iowa debate and yet Fox is in the old con man's pocket.

_87170064_gettyimages-488226322.jpg

Watch the Florida results be thrown out as Trump's name was removed from some ballots. Expect criminal charges.

I saw that, the 1st report said "Jupiter County"; so it had to be Palm Beach County...

And Tom, NO ONE will be calling Florida until ALL of the polls close in the panhandle - so 8 PM CENTRAL time

they learned their lesson after they got Al Goron beat :)

• Banned
I saw that, the 1st report said "Jupiter County"; so it had to be Palm Beach County...

And Tom, NO ONE will be calling Florida until ALL of the polls close in the panhandle - so 8 PM CENTRAL time

Sure they will....Fox called Georgia with 1% of the vote counted. As far as chicanery goes, hey....maybe the moron from manhattan should have stayed on his graze. Miami belongs to Marco.
gc-sombrero.gif

I mean, surely after 1% of the vote is counted they'll call it for their Donald won't they?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Rubio got fed up with Martha Maccalum this morning....she asked him 5 questions....all about Trump. They can't help themselves.....he's their entire narrative. O'Reilly, Hannity, that ex-Wall St. clown on The Five...Pirro. You have to wonder if Trump has something on ol Rupert? It wouldn't surprise me....he trashed their newest star darling Megyn and skipped their Iowa debate and yet Fox is in the old con man's pocket.

_87170064_gettyimages-488226322.jpg
You gonna whine for days on end when Rubio loses?

Watch the Florida results be thrown out as Trump's name was removed from some ballots. Expect criminal charges.

so much desperation... so little smarts.

Not hard to find out. It's a pretty widely available tv channel. And you are on the Internet right now. It's only a click away. Check it out.

Last edited:
You gonna whine for days on end when Rubio loses?

You gonna eat your shorts when he wins?
I am gonna ask where the fraud was committed OR who needs fired from the polling places because one of the 2 would have happened and seeing how we have ALREADY seen evidence of fraud happening that wouldn't surprise me.I am most looking forward to Little Marco dropping out tonight and crying about a non conservative kicking his ass blah blah blah

I am gonna ask where the fraud was committed OR who needs fired from the polling places because one of the 2 would have happened and seeing how we have ALREADY seen evidence of fraud happening that wouldn't surprise me.I am most looking forward to Little Marco dropping out tonight and crying about a non conservative kicking his ass blah blah blah

I ain't interested in your theories ya racist prick. :nono:

Forum List

Back