🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Has Fox Snooze Called Florida For Trump Yet?

To be honest I don't think the electronic voting machines are a good development, too much opportunity for flipping votes, the good old-fashioned ballot paper and pencil worked well for many decades.
I was hearing just earlier about in some Florida areas The Donald's name not on the list, I'm hoping he's making noise about this?

To be honest I don't think the electronic voting machines are a good development, too much opportunity for flipping votes, the good old-fashioned ballot paper and pencil worked well for many decades.
I was hearing just earlier about in some Florida areas The Donald's name not on the list, I'm hoping he's making noise about this?

Hey Toots....wanna mess around after the Rubio VICTORY Party tonight? :cool-45:

It would seem there are not enough honest people in government in Florida to hold an election. This is far from the first one they have screwed up.

I mean, surely after 1% of the vote is counted they'll call it for their Donald won't they?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Rubio got fed up with Martha Maccalum this morning....she asked him 5 questions....all about Trump. They can't help themselves.....he's their entire narrative. O'Reilly, Hannity, that ex-Wall St. clown on The Five...Pirro. You have to wonder if Trump has something on ol Rupert? It wouldn't surprise me....he trashed their newest star darling Megyn and skipped their Iowa debate and yet Fox is in the old con man's pocket.

_87170064_gettyimages-488226322.jpg
Let the butthurt flow through you, my young padiwan.

A
I am gonna ask where the fraud was committed OR who needs fired from the polling places because one of the 2 would have happened and seeing how we have ALREADY seen evidence of fraud happening that wouldn't surprise me.I am most looking forward to Little Marco dropping out tonight and crying about a non conservative kicking his ass blah blah blah

I ain't interested in your theories ya racist prick. :nono:
Sigh...all you RINO'S are alike.

"Hey Toots....wanna mess around after the Rubio VICTORY Party tonight? :cool-45:"

Sure you bring the bier darling, but are we sure there's going to be a RUBIO victory party? My quotes thing is messed up, it's enough for me to swap the bier for several bottles of Tequila already lol.

If little Marco was polling better maybe the questions would have been different....
I wonder if Marco gets crushed in his home state will he have a victory speech
saying he is in position to win the nomination...

I think they are getting ready to now.....
Just as well.
Get it out of the way early so they can concentrate on Ohio....

;)

Marco left a voice-mail for the Donald:

"Hola Donald...... buen peine sobre encontrar nunca una araña en allí?"

Translation:
Hey Donald....nice comb-over....ever find a spider in there?
DDsmilie_panic.gif

The loser OP thinks Fox News is pro-Trump. Good Lord, they are ignorant as shit.

Last edited:
Watch the Florida results be thrown out as Trump's name was removed from some ballots. Expect criminal charges.
And some precincts ran out of ballots.

Now trump supporters will realize how the GOP stole Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004

Forum List

Back