So has ONE SINGLE Democrat Been Sent to Jail for their Well Documented Misbehavior?

20 years of the biased conservative media feeding you about alleged Democrat crimes.
0 convictions.
When a Democrat commits an easily identifiable crime, like destroying government documents, and no convictions result, it does not prove that they are innocent, doofus.

roflmao
Well I think I will go with the law enforcement system here thanks. Brainwashed functional traitor.

Exactly...there was a legal process, and considering Hilary has probably been one of the most investigated people ever, they came up with nothing. Even the overtly hostile Republican controlled Congress.
They didn't follow the legal process. They helped her cover up her crimes.

Do tell....

The hostile Republican Congress helped Hilary Clinton cover up her "crimes".

That should be a best seller....
No, Comey, Strozk, Page and the FBI did.

You are pretending to be even more stupid that you actually are.

You should never call other people stupid when you're the one who believes all of the lies the Republicans tell you.

Then why won't a Grand Jury indict any of them. Trump has been trying since 2017 and no one will charge them with anything.

20 years of the biased conservative media feeding you about alleged Democrat crimes.
0 convictions.
When a Democrat commits an easily identifiable crime, like destroying government documents, and no convictions result, it does not prove that they are innocent, doofus.

roflmao
Well I think I will go with the law enforcement system here thanks. Brainwashed functional traitor.

Exactly...there was a legal process, and considering Hilary has probably been one of the most investigated people ever, they came up with nothing. Even the overtly hostile Republican controlled Congress.
Yeah, Democrats love being investigated by other Democrats.

oh...you mean like Trump was investigated by his fellow Republicans? Like that? Or they way the Republican controlled Congress conducted investigation after investigation on Hilary and couldn’t come up with a single crime? Having a lot of trouble finding your goalposts these days....

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

You should never call other people stupid when you're the one who believes all of the lies the Republicans tell you.

Then why won't a Grand Jury indict any of them. Trump has been trying since 2017 and no one will charge them with anything.

Exactly. If they could they would, you know it.

What it is looking like is that Trumpists care little about the actual rule. All that is needed to proclaim guilt is conspiracy theory and public opinion.

No, of course not.

Not Adam Schiff who repeatedly leaks classified info to the press, not any of the FBI miscreants who have abused the FISA process, not a single member of Hillary Clintons staff who totally bungled the storage of classified data.

I dont care if Hillary Clinton has not gone to jail for her obvious crimes, BUT WHAT DEMOCRAT HAS? None!

Meanwhile Paul Manafort rots in jail, Roger Stone is under a cloud of legal horse shit, and General Flynn is still being prosecuted for lies he never told.

Wouldnt it be wonderful if the Republicans in the DOJ could find a pair of testicles somewhere? I know they have been Democrat lapdogs for decades and their spines have gone into atrophy, but JEEBUS you would think that they might accidentally win one from time to time.

Is their one single DOJ Republican who can take a shit without Democrat permission?

That's because no Democrat has broken the law, no matter how much poo the monkeys on the right fling at the wall.
Sorry that nothings sticking. Abuse of power is something that no DOJ employee wants branded on their resume.
The certainly have broken the law, shit for brains. They leaked classified information, perjured themselves to a FISA judge, destroyed evidence and on and on and on.

Show me one investigation which concluded that that Democrats did ANY of those things. It is not illegal to leak information which embarasses the President, especially when the President is a criminal. The information leaked wasn't classfied.

Is it illegal? No. Does that mean he deserves protection and anonymoty? No. He doesn't qualify as a whistleblower.

They did not perjure themselves or destroy evidence. Just because Republicans lie to you and say that Democrats did this, doesn't mean they were telling you the truth.

That Hillary destroyed evidence is in the official record. She admitted it. Comey admitted it and gave her permission to do it. They both deserve to go to prison.

THE BALD FACT IS THAT REPUBLICANS LIE ABOUT DEMOCRATS AND YOU BELIEVE THEM. THERE IS NO RECOMMENDATION BY ANY REPUBLICAN LEAD PANEL OR ENQUIRY THAT SAYS THAT DEMOCRATS BROKE THE LAW AND SHOULD BE CHARGED.

NONE.

That's another big fat lie.

0 convictions.

roflmao

oh...you mean like Trump was investigated by his fellow Republicans? Like that? Or they way the Republican controlled Congress conducted investigation after investigation on Hilary and couldn’t come up with a single crime? Having a lot of trouble finding your goalposts these days....
A bunch of partisan Democrats investigated Trump. Are you totally ignorant of the facts?

No, of course not.

Not Adam Schiff who repeatedly leaks classified info to the press, not any of the FBI miscreants who have abused the FISA process, not a single member of Hillary Clintons staff who totally bungled the storage of classified data.

I dont care if Hillary Clinton has not gone to jail for her obvious crimes, BUT WHAT DEMOCRAT HAS? None!

Meanwhile Paul Manafort rots in jail, Roger Stone is under a cloud of legal horse shit, and General Flynn is still being prosecuted for lies he never told.

Wouldnt it be wonderful if the Republicans in the DOJ could find a pair of testicles somewhere? I know they have been Democrat lapdogs for decades and their spines have gone into atrophy, but JEEBUS you would think that they might accidentally win one from time to time.

Is their one single DOJ Republican who can take a shit without Democrat permission?

That's because no Democrat has broken the law, no matter how much poo the monkeys on the right fling at the wall.
Sorry that nothings sticking. Abuse of power is something that no DOJ employee wants branded on their resume.
The certainly have broken the law, shit for brains. They leaked classified information, perjured themselves to a FISA judge, destroyed evidence and on and on and on.

Show me one investigation which concluded that that Democrats did ANY of those things. It is not illegal to leak information which embarasses the President, especially when the President is a criminal. The information leaked wasn't classfied.

Is it illegal? No. Does that mean he deserves protection and anonymoty? No. He doesn't qualify as a whistleblower.

They did not perjure themselves or destroy evidence. Just because Republicans lie to you and say that Democrats did this, doesn't mean they were telling you the truth.

That Hillary destroyed evidence is in the official record. She admitted it. Comey admitted it and gave her permission to do it. They both deserve to go to prison.

THE BALD FACT IS THAT REPUBLICANS LIE ABOUT DEMOCRATS AND YOU BELIEVE THEM. THERE IS NO RECOMMENDATION BY ANY REPUBLICAN LEAD PANEL OR ENQUIRY THAT SAYS THAT DEMOCRATS BROKE THE LAW AND SHOULD BE CHARGED.

NONE.

Sorry dude. He does qualify as a whistle blower. The only people who think he isn’t are the rabid Trumpists who want someone to attack.

In his October 1st statement, Sen. Grassley, who has written many of the critical whistleblower laws, responded to this debate: “When it comes to whether someone qualifies as a whistleblower, the distinctions being drawn between first- and second-hand knowledge aren’t legal ones. It’s just not part of whistleblower protection law or any agency policy. Complaints based on second-hand information should not be rejected out of hand, but they do require additional leg work to get at the facts and evaluate the claim’s credibility.”

0 convictions.

roflmao

A bunch of partisan Democrats investigated Trump. Are you totally ignorant of the facts?
No, but I think you are if you are delusional enough to think they were in control during Trumps first two years.

No, of course not.

NONE.

Sorry dude. He does qualify as a whistle blower. The only people who think he isn’t are the rabid Trumpists who want someone to attack.

In his October 1st statement, Sen. Grassley, who has written many of the critical whistleblower laws, responded to this debate: “When it comes to whether someone qualifies as a whistleblower, the distinctions being drawn between first- and second-hand knowledge aren’t legal ones. It’s just not part of whistleblower protection law or any agency policy. Complaints based on second-hand information should not be rejected out of hand, but they do require additional leg work to get at the facts and evaluate the claim’s credibility.”
Wrong. The guy works for the CIA, and the issue at hand had nothing to do with intelligence. Furthermore, the IG changed the standard to allow hearsay, and that is clearly horseshit.

0 convictions.

roflmao

No, but I think you are if you are delusional enough to think they were in control during Trumps first two years.
All the people investigating Trump were Democrats, starting with Weinstein. Mueller hated Trump because he was turned down for the job of FBI director.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

For one thing, it's Washington D.C. For another, government agencies are infested with leftwingers. Getting them to do anything against Democrats is virtually impossible.

0 convictions.

roflmao

All the people investigating Trump were Democrats, starting with Weinstein. Mueller hated Trump because he was turned down for the job of FBI director.

What splendid example of TDS (Trump Defense Syndrome). If someone has the audacity to be involved in an investigation against Trump, the following will occur...

Step 1: Destroy his character and credibility (make up crap, utilize unsubstantiated rumours if needed)...do whatever you can to paint him as a Trump-hater

Prior to character assassination by Trumpists, Mueller was a well respected Republican.

A Congress utterly fractured by partisan bickering came to rare bipartisan agreement Wednesday night as members of both parties effusively praised the selection of former FBI director Robert Mueller as special counsel in charge of the FBI's investigation into Russian attempts to influence the 2016 election.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

For one thing, it's Washington D.C. For another, government agencies are infested with leftwingers. Getting them to do anything against Democrats is virtually impossible.
Total B.S. The leadership, for one, is political appointees. Most of the rest are career people who have served under multiple administrations. I’d like to see some data supporting your claim...got any?

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

What a load of crap, brainwashed functionAl moron conspiracy nut Job typical GOP voter LOL, just a mountain of garbage propaganda repeated endlessly by bought off twits.....

0 convictions.

roflmao

What splendid example of TDS (Trump Defense Syndrome). If someone has the audacity to be involved in an investigation against Trump, the following will occur...

Step 1: Destroy his character and credibility (make up crap, utilize unsubstantiated rumours if needed)...do whatever you can to paint him as a Trump-hater

Prior to character assassination by Trumpists, Mueller was a well respected Republican.

A Congress utterly fractured by partisan bickering came to rare bipartisan agreement Wednesday night as members of both parties effusively praised the selection of former FBI director Robert Mueller as special counsel in charge of the FBI's investigation into Russian attempts to influence the 2016 election.
ROFL! We know all these investigations are politically motivated. Dims announced they planned on impeaching Trump the day he was elected. The fact that Dims keep trying doesn't mean any of their scams are legitimate. They are all obviously fraudulent and purely partisan.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

What a load of crap, brainwashed functionAl moron conspiracy nut Job typical GOP voter LOL, just a mountain of garbage propaganda repeated endlessly by bought off twits.....
They are irrefutable facts, moron

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

Total B.S. The leadership, for one, is political appointees. Most of the rest are career people who have served under multiple administrations. I’d like to see some data supporting your claim...got any?
They are lifelong Democrats who hate Republicans. They do everything possible to undermine the administration whenever Republicans are in power.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

What can't be changed is that Donald Trump is the third President in American history to be impeached. Permanent black mark against his presidency when people open a history book.
No exoneration. Obstruction of Justice all over Part 2 of Mueller's report. Barr, Durham and all other DOJ yes men desperate attempts to manufacture...err..find evidence on people who were mean to Trump...FAIL.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

They are lifelong Democrats who hate Republicans. They do everything possible to undermine the administration whenever Republicans are in power.

Uhh...isn't that the playbook of the opposition during any presidency? Sorry, most government employees, such as State Department employees, are career civil servants who serve both Republican and Democrat administrations. They are there to serve. Trump's "administration" is the first I've seen in my lifetime to attempt to completely politicize government agencies.

No, of course not.

NONE.

Wrong. The guy works for the CIA, and the issue at hand had nothing to do with intelligence. Furthermore, the IG changed the standard to allow hearsay, and that is clearly horseshit.

Except...you are wrong. No rules were changed. As usual, Trumpists invent conspiracy theories to support their empty claims. Link after link has been posted to show no rules were changed. The only change made was to the format of the form itself, adding check so it be easy to see whether there was 2nd hand information, which would require additional verification.

I think it is creepy the way you all are so determined to know the identity of this person. If you did, I am willing to bet his life and family would be in danger from some whacko like the pizza shop gunman.

Thou shan’t attack Trump - for he hath committed no wrong (ignore the Man Behind the Curtain) ever....no matter what it looks like. For Trump, our Savoir, shall lead us to the Promised Land of MAGA. Book of Trump 1:14

Those enemies of Trump shall be smitten with lies, rumor, Conspracy Theories and automatic membership into Deep State. Not to mention the routine smites of boils, acne, hemerhoids, lightening, insect infestations and the fleas of a thousand camels...and anything else that will do the job. So sayeth Trump. Book of Trump 3:01 How enemies of the state will be dealt with.

Last edited:
0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

What can't be changed is that Donald Trump is the third President in American history to be impeached. Permanent black mark against his presidency when people open a history book.
No exoneration. Obstruction of Justice all over Part 2 of Mueller's report. Barr, Durham and all other DOJ yes men desperate attempts to manufacture...err..find evidence on people who were mean to Trump...FAIL.
Impeachment is now the equivalent of a parking ticket. It's meaningless.

Forum List

Back