So has ONE SINGLE Democrat Been Sent to Jail for their Well Documented Misbehavior?

20 years of the biased conservative media feeding you about alleged Democrat crimes.
0 convictions.
When a Democrat commits an easily identifiable crime, like destroying government documents, and no convictions result, it does not prove that they are innocent, doofus.

roflmao
Well I think I will go with the law enforcement system here thanks. Brainwashed functional traitor.

Exactly...there was a legal process, and considering Hilary has probably been one of the most investigated people ever, they came up with nothing. Even the overtly hostile Republican controlled Congress.
They didn't follow the legal process. They helped her cover up her crimes.

Do tell....

The hostile Republican Congress helped Hilary Clinton cover up her "crimes".

That should be a best seller....
No, Comey, Strozk, Page and the FBI did.

You are pretending to be even more stupid that you actually are.

You should never call other people stupid when you're the one who believes all of the lies the Republicans tell you.

Then why won't a Grand Jury indict any of them. Trump has been trying since 2017 and no one will charge them with anything.
For one thing, it's Washington D.C. For another, government agencies are infested with leftwingers. Getting them to do anything against Democrats is virtually impossible.
What a load of crap, brainwashed functionAl moron conspiracy nut Job typical GOP voter LOL, just a mountain of garbage propaganda repeated endlessly by bought off twits.....
They are irrefutable facts, moron

What can't be changed is that Donald Trump is the third President in American history to be impeached. Permanent black mark against his presidency when people open a history book.
No exoneration. Obstruction of Justice all over Part 2 of Mueller's report. Barr, Durham and all other DOJ yes men desperate attempts to manufacture...err..find evidence on people who were mean to Trump...FAIL.
Impeachment is now the equivalent of a parking ticket. It's meaningless.
Oh...that is rich. It suddenly changes when it comes to Trump?

20 years of the biased conservative media feeding you about alleged Democrat crimes.
0 convictions.
When a Democrat commits an easily identifiable crime, like destroying government documents, and no convictions result, it does not prove that they are innocent, doofus.

roflmao
Well I think I will go with the law enforcement system here thanks. Brainwashed functional traitor.

Exactly...there was a legal process, and considering Hilary has probably been one of the most investigated people ever, they came up with nothing. Even the overtly hostile Republican controlled Congress.
Yeah, Democrats love being investigated by other Democrats.

oh...you mean like Trump was investigated by his fellow Republicans? Like that? Or they way the Republican controlled Congress conducted investigation after investigation on Hilary and couldn’t come up with a single crime? Having a lot of trouble finding your goalposts these days....
A bunch of partisan Democrats investigated Trump. Are you totally ignorant of the facts?
No, but I think you are if you are delusional enough to think they were in control during Trumps first two years.
All the people investigating Trump were Democrats, starting with Weinstein. Mueller hated Trump because he was turned down for the job of FBI director.

What splendid example of TDS (Trump Defense Syndrome). If someone has the audacity to be involved in an investigation against Trump, the following will occur...

Step 1: Destroy his character and credibility (make up crap, utilize unsubstantiated rumours if needed)...do whatever you can to paint him as a Trump-hater

Prior to character assassination by Trumpists, Mueller was a well respected Republican.

A Congress utterly fractured by partisan bickering came to rare bipartisan agreement Wednesday night as members of both parties effusively praised the selection of former FBI director Robert Mueller as special counsel in charge of the FBI's investigation into Russian attempts to influence the 2016 election.
ROFL! We know all these investigations are politically motivated. Dims announced they planned on impeaching Trump the day he was elected. The fact that Dims keep trying doesn't mean any of their scams are legitimate. They are all obviously fraudulent and purely partisan.
Like all the Repug attacks on Clinton and Obama, ya? Like those?

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

You should never call other people stupid when you're the one who believes all of the lies the Republicans tell you.

Then why won't a Grand Jury indict any of them. Trump has been trying since 2017 and no one will charge them with anything.
For one thing, it's Washington D.C. For another, government agencies are infested with leftwingers. Getting them to do anything against Democrats is virtually impossible.
Total B.S. The leadership, for one, is political appointees. Most of the rest are career people who have served under multiple administrations. I’d like to see some data supporting your claim...got any?
They are lifelong Democrats who hate Republicans. They do everything possible to undermine the administration whenever Republicans are in power.

Uhh...isn't that the playbook of the opposition during any presidency? Sorry, most government employees, such as State Department employees, are career civil servants who serve both Republican and Democrat administrations. They are there to serve. Trump's "administration" is the first I've seen in my lifetime to attempt to completely politicize government agencies.
ROFL! They are partisan Democrats. You have to be a fool to believe they put their politics aside. All those douchebags who testified against Trump proved the idiocy of that idea. "Career civil servants" are exactly the kind most likely to be hostile to a Republican president. Obama infested every government agency with his moles.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

Total B.S. The leadership, for one, is political appointees. Most of the rest are career people who have served under multiple administrations. I’d like to see some data supporting your claim...got any?
They are lifelong Democrats who hate Republicans. They do everything possible to undermine the administration whenever Republicans are in power.

Uhh...isn't that the playbook of the opposition during any presidency? Sorry, most government employees, such as State Department employees, are career civil servants who serve both Republican and Democrat administrations. They are there to serve. Trump's "administration" is the first I've seen in my lifetime to attempt to completely politicize government agencies.
ROFL! They are partisan Democrats. You have to be a fool to believe they put their politics aside. All those douchebags who testified against Trump proved the idiocy of that idea. "Career civil servants" are exactly the kind most likely to be hostile to a Republican president. Obama infested every government agency with his moles.

Prove it. Show us actual credible data.

(the Cult of Trump is strong in this one)

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

What a load of crap, brainwashed functionAl moron conspiracy nut Job typical GOP voter LOL, just a mountain of garbage propaganda repeated endlessly by bought off twits.....

What can't be changed is that Donald Trump is the third President in American history to be impeached. Permanent black mark against his presidency when people open a history book.
No exoneration. Obstruction of Justice all over Part 2 of Mueller's report. Barr, Durham and all other DOJ yes men desperate attempts to manufacture...err..find evidence on people who were mean to Trump...FAIL.
Yes, it changed when Perlosi and Adolph Schiffler conjured up that bogus impeachment.

Maybe you buttholes need another Ben Ghazi investigation? :D

benghazi-investigation-russia-investigation-72-months-long-14-months-long-53813750.png
Says it all right there.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

Prove it. Show us actual credible data.

Federal government employees are opening their wallets to help Hillary Clinton beat Donald Trump on Nov. 8.
Of the roughly $2 million that federal workers from 14 agencies spent on presidential politics by the end of September, about $1.9 million, or 95 percent, went to the Democratic nominee’s campaign, according to an analysis by The Hill.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

If there is a good reason for it, it's never meaningless.
Good Reason - Conspiring with a foreign power to influence an American election. Obstruction of Justice. Pressuring a foreign government to dig up dirt on your political rival...to influence an American election. Obstruction of Justice.
Bad Reason - Lying about a sex act in the Oval Office with a consenting adult.

“Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.” - Representative Lindsey Graham R-SC, January, 1999.

0 convictions.

roflmao

oh...you mean like Trump was investigated by his fellow Republicans? Like that? Or they way the Republican controlled Congress conducted investigation after investigation on Hilary and couldn’t come up with a single crime? Having a lot of trouble finding your goalposts these days....
A bunch of partisan Democrats investigated Trump. Are you totally ignorant of the facts?
No, but I think you are if you are delusional enough to think they were in control during Trumps first two years.
All the people investigating Trump were Democrats, starting with Weinstein. Mueller hated Trump because he was turned down for the job of FBI director.

What splendid example of TDS (Trump Defense Syndrome). If someone has the audacity to be involved in an investigation against Trump, the following will occur...

Step 1: Destroy his character and credibility (make up crap, utilize unsubstantiated rumours if needed)...do whatever you can to paint him as a Trump-hater

Prior to character assassination by Trumpists, Mueller was a well respected Republican.

A Congress utterly fractured by partisan bickering came to rare bipartisan agreement Wednesday night as members of both parties effusively praised the selection of former FBI director Robert Mueller as special counsel in charge of the FBI's investigation into Russian attempts to influence the 2016 election.
ROFL! We know all these investigations are politically motivated. Dims announced they planned on impeaching Trump the day he was elected. The fact that Dims keep trying doesn't mean any of their scams are legitimate. They are all obviously fraudulent and purely partisan.
Are you claiming Clinton didn't get his dick sucked in the Oval Office and then try to cover it up? Are you claiming Benghazi didn't happen?

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

Yes, it changed when Perlosi and Adolph Schiffler conjured up that bogus impeachment.
Oh. Of Course. I forgot that.

Book of Trump 1:3, 1:6, 2:5, 3:9, 7:32.....The Almighty Trump shalt not be infringed upon, he can smite a man in broad daylight, and face no consequences.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

Good Reason - Conspiring with a foreign power to influence an American election. Obstruction of Justice. Pressuring a foreign government to dig up dirt on your political rival...to influence an American election. Obstruction of Justice.

“Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.” - Representative Lindsey Graham R-SC, January, 1999.
None of that happened except for Clinton perjuring hmself about getting his dick sucked and trying to cover it up, shit for brains. The leftwing narrative is nothing but lies

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

Book of Trump 1:3, 1:6, 2:5, 3:9, 7:32.....The Almighty Trump shalt not be infringed upon, he can smite a man in broad daylight, and face no consequences.
Standard Dim talking point.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Are you claiming Clinton didn't get his dick sucked in the Oval Office and then try to cover it up? Are you claiming Benghazi didn't happen?

I am claiming Trump abused his power, withholding Congressionally authorized aid to a foreign leader in an attempt to get dirt on a personal political rival.

Not sure why sex between two consenting adults (this is covered repeatedly in The Book of Trump) or perjury in a civil case, is impeachable...but, that’s whacko Trumpists for you.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

None of that happened except for Clinton perjuring hmself about getting his dick sucked and trying to cover it up, shit for brains. The leftwing narrative is nothing but lies

Trump Mantra: deny deny deny

then lie about it.

and invoke Clinton, Obama...

0 convictions.

roflmao

I am claiming Trump abused his power, withholding Congressionally authorized aid to a foreign leader in an attempt to get dirt on a personal political rival.

Not sure why sex between two consenting adults (this is covered repeatedly in The Book of Trump) or perjury in a civil case, is impeachable...but, that’s whacko Trumpists for you.
Your claims are partisan horseshit. I've heard this talking point 10,000 times.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

Trump Mantra: deny deny deny

then lie about it.

and invoke Clinton, Obama...
That was the Clinton mantra and the Obama mantra.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Of course he did. It was all in Ken Starr's report..every excruciating detail. A report that had to be shipped right to Congress for them to see immediately, instead of you know, shipped to the President's personal cleaner so he could come up with a good cover story. Let's see. Trey "Benghazi" Gowdy and his crew launched what, six or seven investigations? How many grand juries convened? How many indictments? How many prison sentences handed down? All over an insurgent attack launched against the embassy under the cover and guise of a editorial piece, when our own Ambassador was advised not to go there in the first place. I'm guessing that's why nothing ever came of the complete waste of taxpayer money.

0 convictions.

roflmao

Your claims are partisan horseshit. I've heard this talking point 10,000 times.
If you have heard it 10,000 times it is time for you to take a break from your rightwing echo chamber. Even a number of Republicans felt Trump acted wrongly in the Ukraine affair, they just didn’t feel it called for removal from office (similar to the Clinton impeachment).

0 convictions.

roflmao

Do tell....

Standard Dim talking point.

You sit at your computer all day long believing Trump and calling everyone else liars. Any evidence of Trump's lies is "fake news", and any facts are "Democratic talking points". You fellow citizens are dying by the thousands because Trump isn't lying and he's doing a great job.

And you call others "stupid".

0 convictions.

roflmao

Of course he did. It was all in Ken Starr's report..every excruciating detail. A report that had to be shipped right to Congress for them to see immediately, instead of you know, shipped to the President's personal cleaner so he could come up with a good cover story. Let's see. Trey "Benghazi" Gowdy and his crew launched what, six or seven investigations? How many grand juries convened? How many indictments? How many prison sentences handed down? All over an insurgent attack launched against the embassy under the cover and guise of a editorial piece, when our own Ambassador was advised not to go there in the first place. I'm guessing that's why nothing ever came of the complete waste of taxpayer money.
Dim talking points I've already heard 10,000 times.

Forum List

Back