So Here Goes

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
There is one area in which I am politically incorrect, and I am probably going to get a lot of hate posts for it, but here goes.

Have you noticed the only people wearing dresses these days are trannies?

I know I'm not supposed to say "trannies". But fuck 'em, they need to own it the way gays own "queer".

So anyway. Dresses. Only trannies wear 'em.

And I'm sorry, but when I see some ugly dude with five o'clock shadow and a lopsided wig, I have to resist with every fiber of my being asking them if they lost a bet. You know...like a football bet.

I know that would be cruel, but I have to be honest about what runs through my un-PC mind.

I was just talking to my wife about all this. She said I am not yet old enough to be politically incorrect. I guess there is a line of demarcation where elderly people can say whatever the hell they want and my wife was emphatic I am nowhere near that line.

But I was stuck on the dress thing. I said if trannies want to be like normal women, why don't they wear leggings or jeans?

And that's when she said, "Because then you could see their dick."

EXACTLY!!!

hahahaha. It's true and kinda funny.

Truth is: I Don't Care what anyone wears.

What I do care about is that sexuality is inappropriate in the workplace. Most people get fired for telling their female boss/coworker/subordinate that "hey babe, you are sexy"

What I do care about is that sexuality is equally inappropriate at any public school. We don't talk about sex at work. We should not talk about sex at school.

At a night-club that includes fetishes like sexually deviant folks...GO CRAZY! Whatever floats your boat.

Maybe only sissie lefties notice trannies instead of genetic women but it seems that dresses are as popular as they ever were.

Heaven forbid we notice stuff and point out things. It offends a tiny fraction of a insignificant percentage of the populace that doesn't like stuff because democrats say so. Those stalwart democrats that support...head hunting cannibal rights despite 99% of US don't want that, it's diversity and Inclusion!

Heaven forbid we notice stuff and point out things. It offends a tiny fraction of a insignificant percentage of the populace that doesn't like stuff because democrats say so. Those stalwart democrats that support...head hunting cannibal rights despite 99% of US don't want that, it's diversity and Inclusion!
Actually, while I won't go out of my way to insult anyone, I do enjoy watching their heads explode when others laugh in their face over their mental illness.

I see a lot of women wearing dresses. My girlfriend wears them pretty often.

When can't you question people that question you questioning them that question you? It's some sort of phobia-ism thingy, and conversation ends Because liberals say so.

Maybe only sissie lefties notice trannies instead of genetic women but it seems that dresses are as popular as they ever were.
Not even close.

The vast majority of women are wearing yoga pants, leggings, jeans, and slacks.

Forum List

Back