So How Will The RWers Play It If Romney Gains Some Significant Points on Wednesday?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Lemme guess...all of a sudden, all these same exact polls that you've just spent the last 2-3 weeks bashing as useless and biased, skewed and Obama-leading will be PROOF POSITIVE that the Americans have finally woken up and have had enough of Obama.

Am I right?

Lemme guess...all of a sudden, all these same exact polls that you've just spent the last 2-3 weeks bashing as useless and biased, skewed and Obama-leading will be PROOF POSITIVE that the Americans have finally woken up and have had enough of Obama.

Am I right?

He'll get some bump from just being on stage with the President. So Romney will do well just by showing up.

Let me guess...you're just attempting to cover all the bases.

Am I right??:D

Am I right?

The only poll I care about is the one that the local strippers spin on :fu:

Who, Me?

No..I think Romney will get more out of the first debate than will the President. Obama just needs a tie and to keep the status quo going. Romney will get a bump from just being on stage with the President. Eventually though, he'll go back to the foot-in-mouth disease that has hampered his cause from day one. Maybe we'll get upgraded notarized summaries of his tax records....

You voted for this guy?

:lmao: They're already making excuses for Obama's stumping it Wednesday night. Then the next week we have Biden and Ryan....:badgrin: Oct.11th.

Forum List

Back