So I am In The Gun Shop Today -

I can't wait for you to start threatening people. But, of course, you AREN'T A KOOK.

LOL

It's Obama who is threatening people - while you applaud.

Are you fuckers really too stupid to grasp that this powder keg is about to blow?

{Gun sales spike: Virginia, Colorado record highest background check volume in years}

Gun sales spike: Virginia, Colorado record highest background check volume in years | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

What do you think people are arming for? Because they will openly welcome a repeat of 1928 Germany? You can't be this stupid and actually draw breath.

Of course this powderkeg is about to blow. You can't have democrats calling for the murders of NRA members and NRA members preparing like this and not have this powderkeg blow.

Cool

Spend your money then lose them when they are confiscated

You realize that would spark an actual civil war, don't you?

Are you really sure that you Bolsheviks would win?

We've seen what you do.

I realize that gun nuts are a bunch of pussies. When Obama comes a knocking to take their guns they will meekly submit

I realize that pussies like you like to spout this nonsense due to your internet anonymity. We aren't impressed.

We've seen what you do.

I realize that gun nuts are a bunch of pussies. When Obama comes a knocking to take their guns they will meekly submit

I realize that pussies like you like to spout this nonsense due to your internet anonymity. We aren't impressed.

Second time today, tough guy. You too......are anonymous. Would you like to tell us your name and address?

I can't wait for you to start threatening people. But, of course, you AREN'T A KOOK.

LOL

It's Obama who is threatening people - while you applaud.

Are you fuckers really too stupid to grasp that this powder keg is about to blow?

{Gun sales spike: Virginia, Colorado record highest background check volume in years}

Gun sales spike: Virginia, Colorado record highest background check volume in years | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

What do you think people are arming for? Because they will openly welcome a repeat of 1928 Germany? You can't be this stupid and actually draw breath.

Of course this powderkeg is about to blow. You can't have democrats calling for the murders of NRA members and NRA members preparing like this and not have this powderkeg blow.

Blow? When?

We talkin' weeks? Months? What are you predicting here, pussy?

Second time today, tough guy. You too......are anonymous. Would you like to tell us your name and address?

You first. You are the one to call gun nuts pussies. Do it then or shut up.

We've seen what you do.

Yea.....you are a bad ass alright

Just let the Gubment try to take my AR-15, we will start a revolution and kick their asses!

Last words of a bunch of pussies.

You first. You are the one to call gun nuts pussies. Do it then or shut up.

Not man enough, huh? What are you scared of?

I would never give a coward like you my data. You would come unannounced. Like the pussy you are.

Cowards, paranoiacs, and fools all hide behind automatic weapons, when you are genuinely cowardly and stupid, you need all the comfort you can get from a mommy and daddy substitute. It is appropriate that the chicken hawks are biggest gun hugging babies and need something to protect them from their imaginary fears of just about everything. The crib no longer fits.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/18/opinion/the-gun-challenge-strict-laws-work.html

"In 1991, Warren E. Burger, the conservative chief justice of the Supreme Court, was interviewed on the MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour about the meaning of the Second Amendment's "right to keep and bear arms." Burger answered that the Second Amendment "has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud--I repeat the word 'fraud'--on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In a speech in 1992, Burger declared that "the Second Amendment doesn't guarantee the right to have firearms at all. "In his view, the purpose of the Second Amendment was "to ensure that the 'state armies'--'the militia'--would be maintained for the defense of the state." Cass R. Sunstein, “The Most Mysterious Right,” National Review http://72.52.208.92/~gbpprorg/obama/Cass_Sunstein_Quotes.pdf

Cowards, paranoiacs, and fools all hide behind automatic weapons, when you are genuinely cowardly and stupid, you need all the comfort you can get from a mommy and daddy substitute. It is appropriate that the chicken hawks are biggest gun hugging babies and need something to protect them from their imaginary fears of just about everything. The crib no longer fits.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/18/opinion/the-gun-challenge-strict-laws-work.html

"In 1991, Warren E. Burger, the conservative chief justice of the Supreme Court, was interviewed on the MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour about the meaning of the Second Amendment's "right to keep and bear arms." Burger answered that the Second Amendment "has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud--I repeat the word 'fraud'--on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In a speech in 1992, Burger declared that "the Second Amendment doesn't guarantee the right to have firearms at all. "In his view, the purpose of the Second Amendment was "to ensure that the 'state armies'--'the militia'--would be maintained for the defense of the state." Cass R. Sunstein, “The Most Mysterious Right,” National Review http://72.52.208.92/~gbpprorg/obama/Cass_Sunstein_Quotes.pdf

you wouln't knoww a sear from a tumbler yet talk like an expert

Cowards, paranoiacs, and fools all hide behind automatic weapons, when you are genuinely cowardly and stupid, you need all the comfort you can get from a mommy and daddy substitute.

Automatic weapons are military issue. You're argument was invalid from here. Tell that to the soldiers who go into battle with automatic weapons. Turd.

Forum List

Back