So If EU imposes American Ban, How Should Trump Respond?

Mario cuomo Jr wants to know if ya got any rooms in nursing homes ....well the ones who haven't tossed out the natives for third world savages ..

I'm sure the caring euros would love dead grandmas and grandpas
They already get screwed early by bad government health care waiting for trearments
What does this have to do with Europe?

Nothing, the next response will be "Obamagate" or bbbbbbuuuuutttt Hillary!

Nuclear War?
Trade War?
European Tourist Ban?
Cry in his warm milk and eat more cheeseburgers?

When there natural gas prices necessarily skyrocket because Putin puts the Russia Crunch on them, the EU will be begging US for some of ours...

Nuclear War?
Trade War?
European Tourist Ban?

" Cry in his warm milk and eat more cheeseburgers" and stay out of Europe while he hires more secret service to replace those stricken with coronavirus supporting his rallies here at home and continuing to spread the disease at all his events against recommendation of senior officials in his administration.
How many secret service have COVID-19 or are you talking out of your ass again?

Nuclear War?
Trade War?
European Tourist Ban?

" Cry in his warm milk and eat more cheeseburgers" and stay out of Europe while he hires more secret service to replace those stricken with coronavirus supporting his rallies here at home and continuing to spread the disease at all his events against recommendation of senior officials in his administration.
at least two

I'm amazed that people are still trying to pass that, "if Trump had acted early" nonsense. We all know Trump acted before anyone else in this country did, and he was attacked for it.

Nuclear War?
Trade War?
European Tourist Ban?

nothing, the dumb ass got us where we are now by not acting early and swiftly. Now 1000's of americans are dying. Summer and warm weather is here and the virus still round, unlike what our beloved genius told us.
Because state level decisions are dictated by the president?

Do you really believe that Alaskan residents need to make the same considerations as Brooklyn residents regarding Covid, or are you just too stupid to understand what's being implied by your statement?
Borders, flights, incoming overseas travelers....? He also kept on playing down and that made the situation worse. ( not wearing a mask, telling million of americans is just a flu and it will go aesy, etc...)
Countries that shit their borders completely have had a lot less impact.

Nuclear War?
Trade War?
European Tourist Ban?

I have heard 6 to 8.

Nuclear War?
Trade War?
European Tourist Ban?

I have heard 6 to 8.
The correct answer is 2. Out of how many Secret Service agents?
I'll save you the time. There are 4500.

You were talking out of your ass again!

Last edited:
Nuclear War?
Trade War?
European Tourist Ban?

I have heard 6 to 8.
Wow! 6 to 8 out of how many Secret Service agents?
dozens

Nuclear War?
Trade War?
European Tourist Ban?

I have heard 6 to 8.
The correct answer is 2. Out of how many Secret Service agents?
I'll save you the time. There are 4500.
Thanks for the time saving. Was glancing around and just about and started to think it was one of the many "need to know" questions out there for obvious reason. I am aware the in the 2010s there were 3200 special agents and probably far more are tied into the investigative side of the house. I interviewed with two on an international bank fraud problem I was having back in the late 90.
I would have guessed that his actual detail was perhaps army infantry company size, and )not even all of them in Washington), of course having ability to draw extra temporary support from field offices as necessary. I have heard it is the largest security detail of any leader in the free world. I can speak well and in appreciation for the other side of their house. They were very thorough.

andaronjim writes:
“When [their] natural gas prices necessarily skyrocket because Putin puts the Russia Crunch on them, the EU will be begging US for some of ours...“

Actually, the Trump administration has used bullying secondary sanctions to stop the Nordsteam2 pipeline from Russia to Northeast Germany and to prevent Europe from buying cheap energy from Russia ... or trade with Iran. This was part of the effort to force Europe to buy expensive American fracked oil and LNG products. Of course today the Permian “miracle” and related investments are collapsing under mountains of speculative debt.

YES, Trump acted early to stop Chinese immigrating/visiting the US, but he did NOT stop others or Americans!
And unfortunately THAT was ALL he did... Then he laid down and went to sleep, thinking his job was done.

Nuclear War?
Trade War?
European Tourist Ban?

If the Europeans have decided that they suddenly don't like Americans, one solution would be to withdraw ALL of our troops stationed there (along with ALL of their equipment)...

Then laugh when the Europeans scream!!!!

Nuclear War?
Trade War?
European Tourist Ban?

Well perhaps by testing 10% of all workers every week, doing contact tracing to find as many as possible of people infected workers came into contact with, and test them, and contact trace all people testing positive from contact tracing. Quarantine all persons infected until14 days after they test negative.

Mandating face masks outside one's home or office/job, and mandating employers establish hygiene and social distancing.

You know, the shit the Fat Fuck should have done last January … before we got into this mess he created.

Work place safety is a commonly used govt power - see osha, workers' comp, mining regulations, et.
Quaranting …. less so.

If the Europeans have decided that they suddenly don't like Americans, one solution would be to withdraw ALL of our troops stationed there (along with ALL of their equipment)... Then laugh when the Europeans scream!!!!
Best thing that could happen at this point is for Trump to withdraw, or try to withdraw, all our troops from Europe, the Middle East, the Persian Gulf, and the South China Sea! Then we and Europe can start anew with a clean slate ...

Europeans have long had a love-hate relationship with the U.S. They need to face up to their own failures and more decisively break with the U.S. “Security State” empire. Right now they are mostly just shell-shocked and hoping Trump will be defeated in November. But even if Biden is elected, the unreliability, irrationality, and incapacity of the U.S. to responsibly lead the Western alliance, has already become clear.

“As it watches today, [Europe] recoils but cannot stop looking. In the United States, the world sees itself, but in an extreme form: more violent and free, rich and repressed, beautiful and ugly.”

“Other countries are used to loathing America, admiring America, and fearing America (sometimes all at once). But pitying America? That one is new.“

The Decline of the American World

Last edited:

Forum List

Back