So if I am finding out if you dont have direct deposit that stimulus check is not coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRONG...it will come to you by mail...just like your tax returns...how ever you get your IRS return is how you will get your check....you don't have to do anything or call...it will just show up...

WRONG...it will come to you by mail...just like your tax returns...how ever you get your IRS return is how you will get your check....you don't have to do anything or call...it will just show up...

Let me find the article it said july

What about the millions of folks who got the H&R Block Emerald Card. I’ve had a few of my guys ask me that... And I have no fucking idea...

What about the millions of folks who got the H&R Block Emerald Card. I’ve had a few of my guys ask me that... And I have no fucking idea...
I don't know the answer to that Vastator....the IRS knows your address you can bet on that....

I do everything online even getting my tax return

Let me find the article it said july
I heard 3 weeks for direct deposit but it will be in most peoples accounts in 1 to 2 weeks...mail was said to take 5 weeks but that too is an over estimate so that people don't start calling and asking where their check is....you will get it before you know it....this is one thing the feds know how to do....spend our money....

I don't know the answer to that Vastator....the IRS knows your address you can bet on that....
The bummer for me..? I don’t qualify for the “loot the government coffers sweepstakes”... Ain’t that a bitch!?

The bummer for me..? I don’t qualify for the “loot the government coffers sweepstakes”... Ain’t that a bitch!?
Why?...

how ever you get your IRS return is how you will get your check

I think he'd actually have to have paid taxes to get a return.
thats not true,,,read the first sentence on the back on any w-2...

even if you didnt pay you might be in for some sort of a return,,,

I think the exact wording is,
even if you are not required to file a return you should cause you might be eligible for benefits,,,

Why?...
Make “too much”. If 75K is still, the “fuck off” number...

right there with you,,,

we get too pay for everyone else though so dont feel left out,,,

Why?...
I think its 100K for individuals and $250K for a couple but that could have changed since I got that news...

Why?...
I think its 99 for couples,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back