So if Pelosi is right and Trump is impeached, McTurtle can dismiss or try Trump anytime he wants.

Per Article 1 of the Constitution:

1. The House has the Sole authority to impeach.

2.The Senate has the Sole authority to try all Impeachments.

So either:

A. Trump hasn't been impeached yet
or
B. McTurtle can dismiss, or try Trump with any rules he chooses anytime he gets a hair up his ass.

There are no other options.

The House has the authority to impeach, and they have done that. The Senate holds a trial after the impeachment to decide if they kick the president out or not.

Like I've said many times before, you guys gotta quit mixing stuff up. Sorry, but Trump has been impeached. He was impeached the second the gavel hit the desk and Pelosi said he was.

Now? It's up to the Senate to hold a trial and see if they want him removed.

And...............in case you forgot, Clinton was impeached by the House, but the Senate decided to keep him in office. But, he was still impeached, even though he remained in office.

No, he was not. Per your OWN WITNESS. Since the process has not been completed, you have no impeachment no matter how much you cry. Pisslosi the drunk has ZERO say on McConnell who has rightly told her to fuck off. The SCOTUS could be asked to intervene and Pisslosi would be FORCED to follow the law. So as yet, you have no impeachment.

Impeachment and removing the president are 2 different things. If there is something that looks like the president is abusing his powers, the House holds an investigation to determine if there are impeachable offenses. That was the part where Republicans were bitching that it was a trial, and they weren't allowed to attend or bring witnesses. The investigation was open to Republicans, and some of them even attended, even though they tried to claim otherwise.

Then, after the investigation was completed, they discussed what the articles of impeachment should be. When those were determined, it was brought to the House for a vote to see if he should be impeached or not. The House voted to impeach him, and as soon as the vote was complete and Pelosi banged the gavel, Trump was impeached.

The next part of the process is to send the Articles of Impeachment over to the Senate for a trial. But, the trial portion in the Senate isn't about impeachment, it's about removal of the president. Clinton was impeached during his presidency, and that black mark remains on his administration, but, because the Senate decided to keep him around, the didn't vote to remove him.

Same thing is gonna probably be how it goes with Trump. The Senate has zero say in the impeachment, that is the House's job. But, if the House impeaches a president, then it is up to the Senate to decide to remove him or not.

Like I said, take a course in civics sometime rather than listen to the bullshit the GOP and Trump are selling you.

STFU. As I stated, YOUR WN EXPERT WITNESS has said no impeachment until the article says are sent to the senate. Until then, the house has not completed their job. I’ll listen to him and Alan Dershowitz (seems they aren’t the GOP moron) over some wannabe like you.

That's because McConnell said he's going to be working with the White House to coordinate Trump's acquittal. Funny how we would get that idea.

No, that was set long ago, when it was revealed how weak the case against Trump really was.
The case is ironclad. Trump's entire defense is "So what? I can do what I want".

Second hand is not ironclad, especially when the first hand witness said it didn't happen.

First hand witnesses ALL said it happened. Sondland, Volker and Morrison admitted their parts in it. Vidland and Pence's assistant were in on the call and both reported it. The other State Department witnesses heard the call between Sondland and Trump.

You lie as always. NO first hand witnesses. All hearsay and presumptions. You really are that stupid. See, I presumed, or somebody told me, or I feel is NOT a first hand account. Try again.

Vindeman, Sondland, Volker, and Pence’s assistant are all primary witnesses. Two were on the call, the other two actively involved in carrying out Trump’s orders.

Why are you promoting Russian lies and propaganda.

So either:

or
B. McTurtle can dismiss, or try Trump with any rules he chooses anytime he gets a hair up his ass.

The House has the authority to impeach, and they have done that. The Senate holds a trial after the impeachment to decide if they kick the president out or not.

Like I've said many times before, you guys gotta quit mixing stuff up. Sorry, but Trump has been impeached. He was impeached the second the gavel hit the desk and Pelosi said he was.

And...............in case you forgot, Clinton was impeached by the House, but the Senate decided to keep him in office. But, he was still impeached, even though he remained in office.

No, he was not. Per your OWN WITNESS. Since the process has not been completed, you have no impeachment no matter how much you cry. Pisslosi the drunk has ZERO say on McConnell who has rightly told her to fuck off. The SCOTUS could be asked to intervene and Pisslosi would be FORCED to follow the law. So as yet, you have no impeachment.

Impeachment and removing the president are 2 different things. If there is something that looks like the president is abusing his powers, the House holds an investigation to determine if there are impeachable offenses. That was the part where Republicans were bitching that it was a trial, and they weren't allowed to attend or bring witnesses. The investigation was open to Republicans, and some of them even attended, even though they tried to claim otherwise.

Then, after the investigation was completed, they discussed what the articles of impeachment should be. When those were determined, it was brought to the House for a vote to see if he should be impeached or not. The House voted to impeach him, and as soon as the vote was complete and Pelosi banged the gavel, Trump was impeached.

The next part of the process is to send the Articles of Impeachment over to the Senate for a trial. But, the trial portion in the Senate isn't about impeachment, it's about removal of the president. Clinton was impeached during his presidency, and that black mark remains on his administration, but, because the Senate decided to keep him around, the didn't vote to remove him.

Same thing is gonna probably be how it goes with Trump. The Senate has zero say in the impeachment, that is the House's job. But, if the House impeaches a president, then it is up to the Senate to decide to remove him or not.

Like I said, take a course in civics sometime rather than listen to the bullshit the GOP and Trump are selling you.

STFU. As I stated, YOUR WN EXPERT WITNESS has said no impeachment until the article says are sent to the senate. Until then, the house has not completed their job. I’ll listen to him and Alan Dershowitz (seems they aren’t the GOP moron) over some wannabe like you.

Sorry, but no matter how much you bitch and moan about it, Trump is still impeached.

So either:

or

Sorry, but no matter how much you bitch and moan about it, Trump is still impeached.

Learn to read moron. Your own witness and Dershowitz, among others have said no impeachment until articles go to the Senate. The process is not completed no matter how much you cry, whine, and throw a tantrum. You lose. Again.

Learn to read moron. Your own witness and Dershowitz, among others have said no impeachment until articles go to the Senate. The process is not completed no matter how much you cry, whine, and throw a tantrum. You lose. Again.

Again. The House votes to impeach or not, the Senate decides if the president should be removed.

Again. The House votes to impeach or not, the Senate decides if the president should be removed.

Flailing now. The process still is not complete. You can’t even deny it, just spin, spin, spin.

Forum List

Back