So if Pelosi's commission Doesn't call the Ashely Babbit shooter does it have any credibility?

Just the fact pelosi is even involved means it has no credibility.

Don't forget this is the lady who hated trump so much she withheld the first stimulus checks from the people because she wanted to make him look bad. She punished the american people to piss off one man. Even Dan Crenshaw chewed her ass for it on tv.

This is also the same person who invested a million in Tesla stock a week before Biden made an announcement about Tesla which netted her millions in stock.

And a lot more. She is a petty, selfish, manipulative **** that ruins everything she touches

Why did republicans turn down an independent investigation by a commission outside of congress when all the requests of how the commission should be set up, made by republication leader mccarthy, were met?

Trump called McCarthy after the commission deal was made, to cancel it, not to do it???

WHY OH WHY?

What are Republicans so AFRAID of the public finding out? I just don't get it?
Why did the Republicans turn down an investigation?

. . . that should be all you need to know., it you had a critical thought in your head.

There have been folks on this board that have been telling you that the most powerful players at the CFR, from BOTH parties, have been manipulating the entire nation, from behind the scenes, for, like EVER. And the CFR is not the only powerful group. There are the Trilaterals, the Bilderbergers, and a host of other think tanks and interest groups that weighed in. . . but I'm pretty sure they all weighed in. . . "NO." For both parties. The only folks that want this? Are the progressive peasants and the media which sees a gold mine in the coverage. That saying? The coverage would be as fake as the investigation.

Other Americans have some idea what really went on, and don't trust the government to investigate the origin of their own shadows.

The whole illusion that there is a real split in the nation and international agenda? Is just that, AN ILLUSION. Everything you see on your CFR controlled TEE VEE, or read in your ruling elite media, is propaganda, and approved by the establishment, for you to believe, without a critical thought in your head.

CcUqmNrUEAAEPYF.jpg

Hillary Clinton Admits She Takes Orders from Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)​

Cheney on CFR, Council on Foreign Relations​

If the stake holders that are really running the nation, otherwise known as "the establishment," say no? Then members of both parties, which are all beholden to these groups, and all belong to these same organizations, will do what they are told.

So you don't want to get to the bottom of everything because you have already decided the new world order elites will cover up what happened in an investigation?

Then who should investigate the who, what, where, when, and how of the 1/6 seditious acts for the sake of history?

I can't live in a world of conspiracy like you can....it's a Debbie downer and hopeless. I don't believe Americans are as rotten as you believe.....there is no one I know that works for the govt or in the military that is as rotten and traitorous as you make them out to be in your head... They are just every day good folk on the right and left trying to earn a living and support their families and are do gooders....they are not working for some group of illuminati, Bilderbergers, deep state, or CFR etc.

I'm not denying these groups and many others are not trying to influence the world, but I don't think everyone is in on it....like you do.

The FBI should investigate and are doing so.

How is it that an incompetant fool like Pelosi is able to conduct a better investigation?

the FBI is investigating and arresting those rioters who committed crimes in the Capitol that day.

they are not investigating anything else, like any it happened, is it was planned, who started the movement, who knew about the plan in Congress and the whitehouse, why did capitol police stand down, why was Ashli killed, what took so long to get help from the National Guard, why were they so negligent and unprepared, and how can they prevent these failures from happening again.

Many of those things are not the FBIs duties.

Yes they are gthe FBis duties.

Not the imbecile Pelosis duty however.

Why do you hate pelosi? Please be specific in your reasons.

No they are not the FBIs duties. And the FBI are not investigating those things.

And besides that, the Trumpster Lord has already convinced his followers the FBI can't be trusted...he also convinced you Pelosi can't either with an investigation by congress.

And Trump told McConnell and McCarthy ....after they had already agreed to a special bipartisan commission outside of congress, to back out of it....

I posted at the time the Rs reneged of an outside Congress commission, that Trump did this, because an equal power, bipartisan commission, would be believed and he would have a harder time convincing all of his flock, that it was a witch hunt against him....but having Pelosi and Congress doing it, he could 100% convince his followers that it was fake, a hoax, a witch hunt.....

AND I WAS RIGHT.

The FBi is investigating it and it is their duty to do so.

The rest is a witch hunt whether Trump said it was or he did not.

You were wrong and I do not hate pelosi I call her what she is.

Yes I would like to see them point out exactly why she was shot, which was that she refused to obey the lawful commands of a police officer while with a group that was blatantly calling for the murder of several government officials including the vice president of the United States. she busted a window into a door where several Capitol police officers were protecting members of Congress was told several times to stop and that she would be shot if she refused she didn't stop and was shot.

Is tragic because a member of the Armed Forces lost her life because she believes Trump's bulshit but she was also shot because she was blatantly refusing to obey the orders of a police officer who had every reason to believe she was armed and dangerous and meant to harm members of Congress. The officer who shot her was doing his job in the story.

I would be more interested in hearing the testimony of witnesses to the Capitol police officer who was murdered by members of the mob. Several officers were attacked but this was the only one who was murdered.
I've heard several sources say one of the central reasons for the commission is to determine whether or not the attack was a pre-planned attack or spontaneous one. If it was pre planned, that makes it a criminal conspiracy which means that every single person who took part can be charged with the murder of that officer under the RICO Act. and anyone who knew about the attack even if they didn't take part before it happened and didn't report it is also liable for any and all charges that can be filed against the attackers. They will be very interested in any evidence that members of Congress aided the attackers or knew about the attack before it. mainly because of the fact that the attackers clearly had information about the layout of the Capitol building that is not available to the General Public. Several Republican Congressmembers have close ties to the groups that allegedly planned the attack, and so I'm expecting several subpoenas to go out for those members personal records and the phones and emails.
There was no Officer Murdered.

140 were injured because Trump told them to take back their country and overturn the election.

Isn't that serious to you?
So injuries justified lying about murder?

Is it ok to lie and exaggerate about numbers if it supports your endless trump hatred.

Those rioters are responsible for their own actions whjich are no worse than the endless rioting and insurrections mounted by the left last year.

Here is some information for you. Trump is gone and a has been get over it and evict him from your brain he is living there rent free.
Trump is not gone, he controls every GOPer in Congress that counts, McConnell and McCarthy....and he controls all of his supporters including his insurrectionists....just waiting for his next order.
He controls no one and is gone and a has been.

Your ludicrous claim is the real conspiracy theory.

Trump can still churn up a lynch mob.. Let's see what he does in Sarasota tonight.
Any celebrity or politician can do that.

What one CAN do is irrelevant

Most wouldn't.. Trump gets off on it.
Progs cause the the Jan. 6 event. Pelosi was involved.

How can congress explore that deadly day at the capitol without addressing the killing of the only one to die that day?...
Others did die
One peaceful protester was trampled to death when the police forced the OUTDOOR protesters back.
Turns out, the alleged trampled girl died of a drug overdose.

MAGA rioter, 34, who was fatally trampled in the Capitol mob actually died of acute amphetamine intoxication, medical examiner says​

• Roseanne Boyland, 34, was among four Donald Trump fans killed during the violent insurrection on January 6
  • The DC medical examiner's office confirmed Wednesday that Boyland died of a drug overdose and that the manner of her death was an accident
  • Boyland was seen earlier January 6 carrying a Gadsden flag around DC
  • Graphic bodycam footage obtained by DailyMail.com in January showed fellow rioters trampling over her to attack Capitol cops as her friend screamed for help
  • Medical examiner also confirmed cause and manner of death for 3 other rioters
  • Ashli Babbitt, 35, died from gunshot wound to the left anterior shoulder.
  • Kevin Greeson, 55, and Benjamin Phillips, 50, both died of heart failure rather than injuries sustained in the insurrection
  • But Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick's cause and manner of death is still 'pending' - three months after he was killed in the line of duty
  • Wednesday marks 90 d
Yes I would like to see them point out exactly why she was shot, which was that she refused to obey the lawful commands of a police officer while with a group that was blatantly calling for the murder of several government officials including the vice president of the United States. she busted a window into a door where several Capitol police officers were protecting members of Congress was told several times to stop and that she would be shot if she refused she didn't stop and was shot.

Is tragic because a member of the Armed Forces lost her life because she believes Trump's bulshit but she was also shot because she was blatantly refusing to obey the orders of a police officer who had every reason to believe she was armed and dangerous and meant to harm members of Congress. The officer who shot her was doing his job in the story.

I would be more interested in hearing the testimony of witnesses to the Capitol police officer who was murdered by members of the mob. Several officers were attacked but this was the only one who was murdered.
I've heard several sources say one of the central reasons for the commission is to determine whether or not the attack was a pre-planned attack or spontaneous one. If it was pre planned, that makes it a criminal conspiracy which means that every single person who took part can be charged with the murder of that officer under the RICO Act. and anyone who knew about the attack even if they didn't take part before it happened and didn't report it is also liable for any and all charges that can be filed against the attackers. They will be very interested in any evidence that members of Congress aided the attackers or knew about the attack before it. mainly because of the fact that the attackers clearly had information about the layout of the Capitol building that is not available to the General Public. Several Republican Congressmembers have close ties to the groups that allegedly planned the attack, and so I'm expecting several subpoenas to go out for those members personal records and the phones and emails.

140 were injured because Trump told them to take back their country and overturn the election.

Is it ok to lie and exaggerate about numbers if it supports your endless trump hatred.

Those rioters are responsible for their own actions whjich are no worse than the endless rioting and insurrections mounted by the left last year.

Here is some information for you. Trump is gone and a has been get over it and evict him from your brain he is living there rent free.
Trump is not gone, he controls every GOPer in Congress that counts, McConnell and McCarthy....and he controls all of his supporters including his insurrectionists....just waiting for his next order.

Trump can still churn up a lynch mob.. Let's see what he does in Sarasota tonight.

You must be ashamed to lie about Trump's 5 week incitement of his groupies.

Sure, that's why Trump doesn't want the 1/6 seditious event investigated, yet Pelosi wanted one... like a bipartisan 9/11 commission, outside of congress..... THINK! The only side, who wants to HIDE, is Trump and his minions that he controls in Congress. Nancy has nothing to hide....she's not afraid of the truth, your side that you support is scared out of their yellow belly minds of an investigation!

Last edited:

An officer suffered multiple strokes and died as a result of an assault by numerous rioters. The corner even stated in the report that The Strokes were both definitely related to The Assault he suffered at the hands of the rioters and therefore it is murder. if you attack someone and they have a stroke or heart attack as a result of that attack and die it is still murder regardless of whether they died directly or indirectly from the attack. If an attack is he pause of whatever killed them is still considered murder.

Sure, that's why Trump doesn't want the 1/6 seditionist event investigated and Pelosi wanted one like a bipartisan 9/11 commission, outside of congress..... THINK! The only side, who wants to HIDE, is Trump and his minions that he controls in Congress. Nancy has nothing to hide....she's not afraid of the truth, your side that you support is scared out of their yellow belly minds of an investigation!
I never said she was afraid I said she is a worthloless stupid whore who just wants more attention.

No one is scared and trump is irrelevant,

An officer suffered multiple strokes and died I think direct result of an assault by numerous rioters. The corner even stated in the report that The Strokes were both definitely related to The Assault he suffered at the hands of the rioters and therefore it is murder. if you attack someone and they have a stroke or heart attack as a result of that attack and die it is still murder regardless of whether they died directly or indirectly from the attack. If an attack is he pause of whatever killed them is still considered murder.
Got a link to that because no one has shown evidence that his death was tied to the riot?

The fact that Pelosi, the Dem responsible for 2 failed Impeachments, is ignoring a previous bipartisan committee's investigation report to hold her own partisan political inquiry, confirmed by Liz Cheney being part of it, destroys all credibility.

Why did republicans turn down an independent investigation by a commission outside of congress when all the requests of how the commission should be set up, made by republication leader mccarthy, were met?

Trump called McCarthy after the commission deal was made, to cancel it, not to do it???

WHY OH WHY?

. . . that should be all you need to know., it you had a critical thought in your head.

There have been folks on this board that have been telling you that the most powerful players at the CFR, from BOTH parties, have been manipulating the entire nation, from behind the scenes, for, like EVER. And the CFR is not the only powerful group. There are the Trilaterals, the Bilderbergers, and a host of other think tanks and interest groups that weighed in. . . but I'm pretty sure they all weighed in. . . "NO." For both parties. The only folks that want this? Are the progressive peasants and the media which sees a gold mine in the coverage. That saying? The coverage would be as fake as the investigation.

Other Americans have some idea what really went on, and don't trust the government to investigate the origin of their own shadows.

The whole illusion that there is a real split in the nation and international agenda? Is just that, AN ILLUSION. Everything you see on your CFR controlled TEE VEE, or read in your ruling elite media, is propaganda, and approved by the establishment, for you to believe, without a critical thought in your head.

CcUqmNrUEAAEPYF.jpg

Hillary Clinton Admits She Takes Orders from Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)​

If the stake holders that are really running the nation, otherwise known as "the establishment," say no? Then members of both parties, which are all beholden to these groups, and all belong to these same organizations, will do what they are told.

So you don't want to get to the bottom of everything because you have already decided the new world order elites will cover up what happened in an investigation?

Then who should investigate the who, what, where, when, and how of the 1/6 seditious acts for the sake of history?

I can't live in a world of conspiracy like you can....it's a Debbie downer and hopeless. I don't believe Americans are as rotten as you believe.....there is no one I know that works for the govt or in the military that is as rotten and traitorous as you make them out to be in your head... They are just every day good folk on the right and left trying to earn a living and support their families and are do gooders....they are not working for some group of illuminati, Bilderbergers, deep state, or CFR etc.

I'm not denying these groups and many others are not trying to influence the world, but I don't think everyone is in on it....like you do.

How is it that an incompetant fool like Pelosi is able to conduct a better investigation?

the FBI is investigating and arresting those rioters who committed crimes in the Capitol that day.

they are not investigating anything else, like any it happened, is it was planned, who started the movement, who knew about the plan in Congress and the whitehouse, why did capitol police stand down, why was Ashli killed, what took so long to get help from the National Guard, why were they so negligent and unprepared, and how can they prevent these failures from happening again.

No they are not the FBIs duties. And the FBI are not investigating those things.

And besides that, the Trumpster Lord has already convinced his followers the FBI can't be trusted...he also convinced you Pelosi can't either with an investigation by congress.

And Trump told McConnell and McCarthy ....after they had already agreed to a special bipartisan commission outside of congress, to back out of it....

I posted at the time the Rs reneged of an outside Congress commission, that Trump did this, because an equal power, bipartisan commission, would be believed and he would have a harder time convincing all of his flock, that it was a witch hunt against him....but having Pelosi and Congress doing it, he could 100% convince his followers that it was fake, a hoax, a witch hunt.....

AND I WAS RIGHT.

I disagree. You are wrong.

And as said, Trump has already made you believe the the FBI is totally corrupt and all out to get him... :rolleyes-41: That's why he couldn't have a bipartisan commission investigation, outside of Congress...because he couldn't discredit them as easily as he can with the FBI, OR Pelosi's Congress doing one....

You don't know Trump very well...he has you snowed!

WHY OH WHY?

CcUqmNrUEAAEPYF.jpg

AND I WAS RIGHT.

And as said, Trump has already made you believe the the FBI is totally corrupt and all out to get him... :rolleyes-41: That's why he couldn't have a bipartisan commission investigation, outside of Congress...because he couldn't discredit them as easily as he can with the FBI, OR Pelosi's Congress doing one....

They had a bipartisan investigation already when he was impeached the second time.

Enough is enough. He is a has been and she ia a worthless idiot and nothing more.

Trump never mader me do or believe anything. He cannot discredit the FBI

The fact that Pelosi, the Dem responsible for 2 failed Impeachments, is ignoring a previous bipartisan committee's investigation report to hold her own partisan political inquiry, confirmed by Liz Cheney being part of it, destroys all credibility.
It was Trump's republican minions, afraid that he will have them challenged in their primaries out of vengeance, and turn his cult followers against them, that caused the impeachments to fail.

Tell the truth for a change.... :rolleyes:

WHY OH WHY?

CcUqmNrUEAAEPYF.jpg

AND I WAS RIGHT.

They had a bipartisan investigation already when he was impeached the second time.

Enough is enough. He is a has been and she ia a worthless idiot and nothing more.

Of course he can silly one, he already has.... Ask any trump supporter about the FBI.....

Oh my, you guys can't wait to find out whom to execute...
Wrong as always. See moron, you can’t prove any of your shit without putting this murderer on the stand. Then the family knows who to bankrupt. By your own standards, when a hero cop kills one of your beloved black thugs, he or she will NOT be named. Now STFU asshole.

It was Trump's republican minions, afraid that he will have them challenged in their primaries out of vengeance, and turn his cult followers against them, that caused the impeachments to fail.

Sorry.
The Dimm's and FBI OWN all of their soft coup failures!
Most of the American public already knows this. Why don't you?

So if Pelosi's commission Doesn't call the Ashely Babbit shooter does it have any credibility?

No. Far too late to try to fake credibility anyway.

Sure, that's why Trump doesn't want the 1/6 seditious event investigated, yet Pelosi wanted one... like a bipartisan 9/11 commission, outside of congress..... THINK! The only side, who wants to HIDE, is Trump and his minions that he controls in Congress. Nancy has nothing to hide....she's not afraid of the truth, your side that you support is scared out of their yellow belly minds of an investigation!
Keep showing your stupidity. Pisslosi the drunk refuses to talk under oath on why she REFUSED Trump’s offer of additional security or the National Guard. Seems it’s the guilty Dim party that wants things buried.

Take your own advice retard. Funny you neglect to mention that the Dems had to admit on national television during the fauxpeachment that they FABRICATED EVIDENCE. Never calling one “witness”. You just love lapping up the Dim bullshit they feed you don’t you?

Oh my, you guys can't wait to find out whom to execute...
Like what your ilk did to President Trump after King Barry issued his infamous "Get Trump" statement in the Oval office his last week as POTUS?

That's not how we roll, and you know it too, don't you, Mr. Mooney. :cranky:

WHY OH WHY?

CcUqmNrUEAAEPYF.jpg

AND I WAS RIGHT.

Of course he can silly one, he already has.... Ask any trump supporter about the FBI.....

No he cannot and if the FBI is discredited it was done by the FBI not trump.

You give way to much credit to the man living in your head rent free

Forum List

Back