So if Pelosi's commission Doesn't call the Ashely Babbit shooter does it have any credibility?

Why did republicans turn down an independent investigation by a commission outside of congress when all the requests of how the commission should be set up, made by republication leader mccarthy, were met?

Trump called McCarthy after the commission deal was made, to cancel it, not to do it???

WHY OH WHY?

What are Republicans so AFRAID of the public funding out? I just don't get it?
The GOP ran and hid when they had a chance to be a part of this, on their terms.

Part of the reason they did that was obviously to condemn anything that is found.

They're pretty transparent. And it does make you wonder what they expect to be found.
Should the Pelosi Inquisition identify and question the man to shot and killed ashley babbit?
No, because you trumpeciles will kill him since you think that she did not commit a criminal act and was involved in a "lovefest" tour of our Capitol.
I assume the primary reason his name has not been released is the likelihood that a fatwa would be issued by the Trump jihadis. Understandable.

But I'm all for getting getting every bit of information that pertains to the day. If they choose to keep his name secret, I can see that.
Same reason they don’t give trump intelligence briefing like they do Obama, bush and carter. Can’t trust trump.

What else do you do if a former potus can’t be trusted?
Did your elevator stop on the wrong floor?

This topic is about an unidentified individual with a gun who shot an unarmed protester on 6-1.
Did you see the video? Is her family pressing charges? Are we filing charges against them? Then there is no accuser you have a right to face.

The police said it was a good kill. Justified. How come you always agree with 5he cops when it’s a black but when it’s a trump insurrectionists, you suddenly don’t back the police. Interesting
In previous cases the identity of the cops is made public along with their public and private record

Not so in the babbitt case

I never gave her commission any credibility to begin with. There's very few that I ever do. One exception currently in progress is the one dealing with the Supreme Court. With one co-chair historically against the court's expansion and the other being a so-called expert on the Constitution, it has me hopeful.

So Democrats initiated the Civil Rights Act .....

Fuckin' Dumbass !!!!
How come republicans today worship democrats of yesterday? Democrats back then were confederates. Robert e lee was a democrat then
The Democrat Party has ALWAYS been the party of Racism, Hatred, and Intolerance.

It is no different today than it was in the 19th Century.

This police officer felt so threatened he needed to use deadly force
From the dems purview he should be given a medal....right
We all know how scary women are. You know that sex that has to have men run the races for them.
Remember this guy saved American democracy but you won't here a peep from the dems. In fact I'm betting on the opposite
Oh and here's a link. Like anything these dumb @@@@;s know means anything

But, but aren't you guys the party of law & order who just loooooove the police? We don't need to know his name. We have Trump, Hawley, Meadows, Ivanka, Gosar, & a few other Republican rat bastards who promoted the lie & continue to do so.

You aholes want that cops name so you can make his & his family's life a living hell. Screw you.

Fuckin' Dumbass !!!!
How come republicans today worship democrats of yesterday? Democrats back then were confederates. Robert e lee was a democrat then
The Democrat Party has ALWAYS been the party of Racism, Hatred, and Intolerance.

Trump used racism to gain popularity with white nationalists. Fu

We all know how scary women are. You know that sex that has to have men run the races for them.
Remember this guy saved American democracy but you won't here a peep from the dems. In fact I'm betting on the opposite

So you don’t support the police?
I want everyone to look at this response cuz this is the same song and dance you'll get when someone wants the shooter to testify
Testify for what? The higher ups found no wrong doing. Did you see the video? Case closed.

But, but aren't you guys the party of law & order who just loooooove the police? We don't need to know his name. We have Trump, Hawley, Meadows, Ivanka, Gosar, & a few other Republican rat bastards who promoted the lie & continue to do so.

You aholes want that cops name so you can make his & his family's life a living hell. Screw you.
They (republicans) want to know who shot one insurrectionists but wont hold a hearing to determine who’s responsible for the insurrection.

8-18-10roscharchCMYj20100819010850.jpg

You psycho Leftist are all the same.

Why did republicans turn down an independent investigation by a commission outside of congress when all the requests of how the commission should be set up, made by republication leader mccarthy, were met?

Trump called McCarthy after the commission deal was made, to cancel it, not to do it???

WHY OH WHY?

The GOP ran and hid when they had a chance to be a part of this, on their terms.

Part of the reason they did that was obviously to condemn anything that is found.

They're pretty transparent. And it does make you wonder what they expect to be found.
Should the Pelosi Inquisition identify and question the man to shot and killed ashley babbit?
No, because you trumpeciles will kill him since you think that she did not commit a criminal act and was involved in a "lovefest" tour of our Capitol.
I assume the primary reason his name has not been released is the likelihood that a fatwa would be issued by the Trump jihadis. Understandable.

But I'm all for getting getting every bit of information that pertains to the day. If they choose to keep his name secret, I can see that.
Same reason they don’t give trump intelligence briefing like they do Obama, bush and carter. Can’t trust trump.

This topic is about an unidentified individual with a gun who shot an unarmed protester on 6-1.

WARNING....JUST WATCH the pounding of windows if you have a weak stomach....

8-18-10roscharchCMYj20100819010850.jpg

You psycho Leftist are all the same.
You aren’t a racist bigot homophobe?

1. What is blm about?
2. what do you think about pelvis Hillary and Whitmer?
3. What bathroom should trannies use?

If you walk talk and act like a duck....
All you psycho Leftist can do is parrot what the Fake News MSM tells you to think.

And, that is exactly what you are doing in your every post.

Fuckin' Dumbass !!!!

Just how much of a hypocrite can you be? You are one of the worst racists on this site. I don't recall ever hearing President Trump use any of the racial slurs you regularly use here.

WHY OH WHY?

We have all seen that

What was the shooters name?

Fuckin' Dumbass !!!!

Just how much of a hypocrite can you be? You are one of the worst racists on this site. I don't recall ever hearing President Trump use any of the racial slurs you regularly use here.
Omorosa has. He also makes fun of pence for being so religious and he makes fun of gays. You’ve just never heard him say it. So what? Piss off. This isn’t about me.

WHY OH WHY?

We have all seen that

What was the shooters name?

Why so you can kidnap him?

Fuckin' Dumbass !!!!

Omorosa has. He also makes fun of pence for being so religious and he makes fun of gays. You’ve just never heard him say it. So what? .....
Typical democrat, shamelessly hypocritical. This is another example of how 'liberals' have truly convinced themselves that no matter what they do or say they cannot be racist, because......well, because!

Like dimwitted children.

democrats come here and throw around racial slurs openly, but accuse President Trump of being a racist just because they really, really don't like him. Logic plays no part in their thinking.

Fuckin' Dumbass !!!!

Omorosa has. He also makes fun of pence for being so religious and he makes fun of gays. You’ve just never heard him say it. So what? .....
Typical democrat, shamelessly hypocritical. This is another example of how 'liberals' have truly convinced themselves that no matter what they do or say they cannot be racist, because......well, because!

Like dimwitted children.

democrats come here and throw around racial slurs openly, but accuse President Trump of being a racist just because they really, really don't like him. Logic plays no part in their thinking.
Republicans come here and throw around racial slurs. Liberals and conservative whites have this one thing in common.

WHY OH WHY?

Did you see the video? Is her family pressing charges? Are we filing charges against them? Then there is no accuser you have a right to face.

The police said it was a good kill. Justified. How come you always agree with 5he cops when it’s a black but when it’s a trump insurrectionists, you suddenly don’t back the police. Interesting
In previous cases the identity of the cops is made public along with their public and private record

Not so in the babbitt case
What cases? You mean where the cop is charged? Sure.

And this is different. Trump supporters are crazy. Anyone who speaks out gets death threats.

Forum List

Back