so if Trump is tired of all these 'leaks' since he took office

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
he better fasten the ole seat belt

the press is reporting FBI employees in DC were actually tearing up at the news, and THEY are in the loop bigtime, and have obviously listened to the Trump/Putin collaboration intel that took place

the press is now licking their chops, a gold mine is now open for business

the press is reporting FBI employees in DC were actually tearing up at the news, and THEY are in the loop bigtime, and have obviously listened to the Trump/Putin collaboration intel that took place

How sad that the stupids that Obama counted on didn't go away with Obama.
Collaboration= Obama> Hitlery> Putin> more flexibility> uranium mines.
Stop being one of the stupids, sac.

Get your facts straight. Comey was such a threatening guy that many would not criticize him in the open for fear of him. Many at the FBI were furious at how he wrapped up their investigations, dismissing them as no prosecutor in the world would act on their conclusions! Now that he is gone, about a half dozen serious investigations are finally freed up again to follow where their evidence really takes them. There may be leaks, but it won't be over firing Comey---- most at the agency are delighted he is gone.

Forum List

Back