So it all boils down to whether or not the SCOTUS has any balls.....and that's really just it

I dont remember that.
Shocked. Just shocked. I mean, what are the odds that you don’t remember something that doesn’t fit with your false narrative.

Who said it?
Ignorant claim-------there was no stealing---the votes were all hand counted multiple times and Bush won all of the counts before and after being declared the winner.
Their Media kept that from them.
Turtlesoup made the claim and you claimed the media kept it from “them”.
What am I being accused of exactly? Gore lost to Baby Bush----( and I hate the Bush's so I would tell you if this wasn't true.) There were multiple counts of the florida vote---Baby Bush won them all despite pregnant chads giving birth inbetween counts giving gore a few more votes with each new count. After the election was decided, the media followed up with their own count-----and you know the lib media hates the republicans. They found that again Bush won every count.
You are not being accurate about what was done. There were no hand recounts included in the totals when it was certified. The Florida SC ordered a state wide hand recount which the SCOTUS stopped.

The media consortium did their own hand recount and if you did it statewide, Gore would have won. That’s the facts.
Those aren't the facts. They did multiple recounts.....every computer recount--BUSH won. Computers are unbias so unless their are flat out fraudulent ballots, the computer has no reason to lie. Every new count resulted in new votes being "found" for Gore. Dems touch the ballots for counting and then the computer would recount the ballots and find new votes. Dems touch the ballots again and more votes found.

When this wasn't enough to make gore the winner ---the media counters would try different scenerios---If someone voted for two candidates--they meant to vote for gore...if someone voted for buchanan--they meant to vote for Gore----if someone only put a dimple in the ballot, they meant to vote for Gore...Bush still won by most all standards and btw.

I remembered clearly back then that the media did counts after the election themselves with Bush winning.....so I found your comments about a consortium of the media interesting-----even more so when it would turn up on the wiki. DEMS trying to rewrite history again?. I read about the conssortiums study and who they felt would win. Notice the word felt---and notice that they would try various different standards of counting in order to try any claim that Gore would or could win if the situations were just right. But they didn't stop there --I read about their method of testing------they omitted almost 2000 ballots from republican county altogether because they claim that they personally did not receive them for what ever reason in order to grasp at something to claim that gore would have won which has been a revisionist history that I have been hearing for the last couple of year. You guys need to stop lying to yourselves and everyone else.
All you guys seem to be relying on your memory instead of actual facts.

I’m the only one that provided any data and it shows you’re all full of shit.

Actual data would be
Bush this many votes
Gore this many votes

Not the contortions that were done here.

If they do....then they will do their job and declare every single state with dominion machines invalid results. But as usual I suspect Roberts will try to find a way to keep the court out of it and hide behind the phony smile of civility.

Is he a closet HOMO? Is he an Epstein co-hort? Who knows? One thing is for damned sure....every time an issue arises that needs conservative support Roberts reverts back to his inner Ginsberg....gotta wonder why.

This is going to SCOTUS.....but I'm not sure we can depend on them anymore.

Even with Barrett seated now ( who thinks George Floyd was murdered ...What Bitch? ) not sure what we're going to get here. There's no avoiding the conflict...if you give Trump his victory which was legally earned but illegally stolen...the left goes up in flames....ONLY THIS TIME IF YOU ALLOW THE STEAL THE RIGHT IS GOING TO GO UP IN FLAMES so SCOTUS cannot effect peace either way here....they might as well decide with the law instead of against it.

JO
Your arguments are why I believe Florida was stolen. Republicans are paranoid that we did what they did to us.

Back then we complained about Diebold voting machines. Jeb bush stole florida for his brother.

And republicans who have vacation homes in Florida vote twice.
Ignorant claim-------there was no stealing---the votes were all hand counted multiple times and Bush won all of the counts before and after being declared the winner.

There was a reason gore rolled his eyes when he conceded. He knew he got scammed but for the integrity of our elections, he backed down.

Republicans wanted gore to give up even though he had a case. Trump has no case yet they are telling him not to concede. Interesting
If they do....then they will do their job and declare every single state with dominion machines invalid results. But as usual I suspect Roberts will try to find a way to keep the court out of it and hide behind the phony smile of civility.

Is he a closet HOMO? Is he an Epstein co-hort? Who knows? One thing is for damned sure....every time an issue arises that needs conservative support Roberts reverts back to his inner Ginsberg....gotta wonder why.

Even with Barrett seated now ( who thinks George Floyd was murdered ...What Bitch? ) not sure what we're going to get here. There's no avoiding the conflict...if you give Trump his victory which was legally earned but illegally stolen...the left goes up in flames....ONLY THIS TIME IF YOU ALLOW THE STEAL THE RIGHT IS GOING TO GO UP IN FLAMES so SCOTUS cannot effect peace either way here....they might as well decide with the law instead of against it.

JO
Your arguments are why I believe Florida was stolen. Republicans are paranoid that we did what they did to us.

Back then we complained about Diebold voting machines. Jeb bush stole florida for his brother.

And republicans who have vacation homes in Florida vote twice.

I believe they stopped the recount. No?

And ok fine. Biden won all the counts too.
They kept counting----the pregnant chads kept giving birth and each time that the ballots were counted and the dems would find more ballots in the piles that they had already counted with bush still winning every count. Eventually they cancelled any more recounts (they actually counted the ballots unlike they are doing for Trump)---but after Bush was declared the winner and president---the media went in and had the votes counted again--Bush again won.

On December 4, 2000, in time to change the outcome of the Electoral College vote, Greg Palast published an article in Salon.com, made into a BBC television documentary shortly thereafter, that laid out solid evidence of massive electoral fraud in Florida, perpetrated against the majority-Democratic-voting African American community by Katherine Harris and Jeb Bush. Without this fraud, Gore would have easily carried the state.

Not only was the election of 2000 stolen by the Bush brothers, but it was proven by the later statewide recount that - even after Jeb's knocking thousands of African Americans off the rolls - Gore still would have won Florida had all the votes been counted.

n 2000 it could have been to highlight the removal from voting rolls in Florida of tens of thousands of African American Democrats. The 2002 election could have revealed the "trade secret" software running non-paper-trail voting machines in Georgia that defied the polls and threw out Max Cleland (helping establish Republican control of the Senate in 2002). And the 2004 election could have again raised questions about voting machines, Florida purge rolls moving to other states, dirty tricks (phone calls to registered Democrats telling them their polling places had changed, etc.), and, as Fitrakis has documented, disclosed patterns of precinct and machine placements in Ohio (and other states) that caused thousands - perhaps hundreds of thousands - of Ohio Kerry voters to give up and leave 10+ hour lines because they had to go to work or pick kids up from school.

Republicans are getting ready, and have known since 2000 how well this can work in America. Without a countervailing grass-roots but national response, we'll continue to move toward a Stalinist type of state, with single-party rule, "purges" of the intelligence and law enforcement communities, increasing limits on civil liberties, and widespread cynicism about politics leading to increasing nonparticipation in the process. .

Fiction

JO

It comes down to the evidence.

The widespread voter fraud claims just don't have it. Which is why it keeps failing in court.

The corruption that the GOP is quite literally praying for is that the Trump appointed justices in the USSC will demonstrate their loyalty to Trump personally rather than the nation, the law or the constitution.

Your desperate desire....is just more authoritarian fantasies that have come to dominate the conservative mindset.

so uninformed.

January 20st, 2021 will be glorious tool to glean whose been gobbling a steady diet of bullshit, now won't it?

I dont know
Will you actually eat it?

If Trump is sworn in on January 20th, I'll gladly admit I'd been gobbling a steady diet of bullshit.

However.....if Biden is sworn in January 20th......will you admit that its you that's been gobbling a steady diet of bullshit?

None of your ilk have accepted this simple challenge yet.

Shocker.

I dont remember that.
Shocked. Just shocked. I mean, what are the odds that you don’t remember something that doesn’t fit with your false narrative.

Who said it?
What am I being accused of exactly? Gore lost to Baby Bush----( and I hate the Bush's so I would tell you if this wasn't true.) There were multiple counts of the florida vote---Baby Bush won them all despite pregnant chads giving birth inbetween counts giving gore a few more votes with each new count. After the election was decided, the media followed up with their own count-----and you know the lib media hates the republicans. They found that again Bush won every count.
You are not being accurate about what was done. There were no hand recounts included in the totals when it was certified. The Florida SC ordered a state wide hand recount which the SCOTUS stopped.

The media consortium did their own hand recount and if you did it statewide, Gore would have won. That’s the facts.
Those aren't the facts. They did multiple recounts.....every computer recount--BUSH won. Computers are unbias so unless their are flat out fraudulent ballots, the computer has no reason to lie. Every new count resulted in new votes being "found" for Gore. Dems touch the ballots for counting and then the computer would recount the ballots and find new votes. Dems touch the ballots again and more votes found.

When this wasn't enough to make gore the winner ---the media counters would try different scenerios---If someone voted for two candidates--they meant to vote for gore...if someone voted for buchanan--they meant to vote for Gore----if someone only put a dimple in the ballot, they meant to vote for Gore...Bush still won by most all standards and btw.

I remembered clearly back then that the media did counts after the election themselves with Bush winning.....so I found your comments about a consortium of the media interesting-----even more so when it would turn up on the wiki. DEMS trying to rewrite history again?. I read about the conssortiums study and who they felt would win. Notice the word felt---and notice that they would try various different standards of counting in order to try any claim that Gore would or could win if the situations were just right. But they didn't stop there --I read about their method of testing------they omitted almost 2000 ballots from republican county altogether because they claim that they personally did not receive them for what ever reason in order to grasp at something to claim that gore would have won which has been a revisionist history that I have been hearing for the last couple of year. You guys need to stop lying to yourselves and everyone else.

Actual data would be
Bush this many votes
Gore this many votes

You should have read the paper. It’s very detailed and provides you everything you want to know. You didn’t read it because you’re a lazy asshole who can’t be bothered or because you’re too big of a pussy to actually read something that you don’t want to know.

Instead you just make up shit to sooth your snowflake mind.

JO
It's the Epstein thing---Roberts was a "pal" of his---
You mean Trump was a pal of his for a decade or two..? :rolleyes:

JO
It's the Epstein thing---Roberts was a "pal" of his---
You mean Trump was a pal of his for a decade or two..? :rolleyes:

These are the same hapless dips who accused CLINTON, a private citizen, of killing Epstein while he was in federal custody. And not Trump, the president in charge of everyone in federal custody.

You can't fix stupid.

I dont remember that.

Who said it?

Actual data would be
Bush this many votes
Gore this many votes

You should have read the paper. It’s very detailed and provides you everything you want to know. You didn’t read it because you’re a lazy asshole who can’t be bothered or because you’re too big of a pussy to actually read something that you don’t want to know.

Instead you just make up shit to sooth your snowflake mind.

Poor Coleytroll

[Rhetorical] Why do you and others on the right keep beating this dead horse.
I do not agree with the blizzard of lawsuits going after dead voters, sharpie pen ballots, and most of the other things that are not significant in overturning the outcome. But a software system proven to be error prone and used in EVERY CONTESTED STATE is the one systemic problem that can overturn the outcome. You are smart enough to reason this out, which is why you are mocking it.

[Rhetorical] Why do you and others on the right keep beating this dead horse.
I do not agree with the blizzard of lawsuits going after dead voters, sharpie pen ballots, and most of the other things that are not significant in overturning the outcome. But a software system proven to be error prone and used in EVERY CONTESTED STATE is the one systemic problem that can overturn the outcome. You are smart enough to reason this out, which is why you are mocking it.

If its been 'proven', it will be remarkably easy to establish in court. And yet, Trump's lawyers insist they aren't even ALLEGING fraud. Let alone have evidence to factually establish it.

Though remember, you'll have to contend with this inconvenient truth:

That's from the "Joint Statement from Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council & the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Executive Committees".

Trump's own Cyber Security department......affirming that there is no evidence of any votes being changed.

That's from the "Joint Statement from Elections Infrastructure Government Coordinating Council & the Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Executive Committees".
Blanket statements from a Leftist Election council doesn't quite do it. Let's pull the curtain back on Dominion in a court of law with REAL experts examining the evidence. Any problem with that?

Blanket statements from a Leftist Election council doesn't quite do it. Let's pull the curtain back on Dominion in a court of law with REAL experts examining the evidence. Any problem with that?

This is Trump's OWN department. It was created during his Presidency. He picked the people leading it.

The evidence of widespread fraud simply isn't there. The fraud narrative is the proverbial 'tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing'.

As demonstrated elegantly by the enormous disparity between what Trump is alleging publicly. And what his lawyers are admitting in court. IN COURT, where are standards of evidence and consequences for lying.......his lawyers admit that there is no evidence of fraud. That they're not even alleging fraud. That yes, the republican observers were in the room where the count happened.

With the international election observers invited by Trump himself......confirming a fair election.

Trump just lost. It happens. Ask Hillary.

This is Trump's OWN department. It was created during his Presidency. He picked the people leading it.

The evidence of widespread fraud simply isn't there. The fraud narrative is the proverbial 'tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing'.

As demonstrated elegantly by the enormous disparity between what Trump is alleging publicly. And what his lawyers are admitting in court. IN COURT, where are standards of evidence and consequences for lying.......his lawyers admit that there is no evidence of fraud. That they're not even alleging fraud. That yes, the republican observers were in the room where the count happened.

With the international election observers invited by Trump himself......confirming a fair election.
Trump has picked plenty of swamp creatures who want him out, haven't you been paying attention? Donald Trump's lawyer stated today that the number of erroneous votes possibly number in the millions. This is headed for the Supreme Court IMO.

Trump has picked plenty of swamp creatures who want him out, haven't you been paying attention? Donald Trump's lawyer stated today that the number of erroneous votes possibly number in the millions. This is headed for the Supreme Court IMO.

WHERE did he say that? Was it in court, backed by evidence?

Or was it another public statement where there are no consequences for lying and no standards of evidence? If the lawyers lie to the judge, they lose their licenses. If they lie to you, they lose nothing.

This is exactly my point.

We're going to need a full audit, not just recounts, of the election that occurred in the critical states, and chaired by both sides of the isle. That is the only way we will get to the bottom of what actually happened.

It's not going to happen and I'll tell you why....Trump is not a democrat and he is also not really a Republican.... what he can do though is announce his candidacy immediately for 24 and begin the roots of a third party. This could absolutely work for him. He would easily win a three way race.

The fix is in....the other side knows they cheated and they don't give a shit.
You can't catch them if the courts won't let you and right now they're playing dumb. You can only make so many deal with the devil before you run out of soul to bargain with.....the left had gone that far this time. Join Parler....support that group....that is where Trump will organize his 24 campaign. I'm not saying he should give up.....every day that he focuses the nation's attention on this theft is a good day....this is the kind of impression that does not go away .... ever. The left is losing support steadily and will lose the house in 22 almost without question. It had to come down to this to actually convince conservatives that they need to get out and work like hell for their cause....

JO
I really hope you aren't right. At this point it's in God's hands and how the courts decide.

I’m unconvinced Trump won. I’m interested in more info because of really one thing only-the 2am to 4am massive change in total votes and for who.

JO

You apparently don't know how the supreme court works.
Enlighten us please.

JO
Yes !!! The states are blocking Trumps lawsuits at will because they know he won
It is up only to the USSC and you must do your job and take a stance !!
We know Roberts is a fraud
The only hope is the only other 5 conservatives do their damn job

I’m unconvinced Trump won. I’m interested in more info because of really one thing only-the 2am to 4am massive change in total votes and for who.
The Software was designed to rig the Venezuela elections for Chavez
4 key states all stopped the count because T was going to Win
Then the comp geeks came in and changed the algorithms to millions of Biden votes

Forum List

Back