So it appears google chrome is not compatible with windows 10

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
so I have to return the lenovo laptop to best buy and get a HP which has windows 8

pissed off

If you use google chrome, why bother with W10? Same thing.

The laptop that I bought "Lenovo" has Windows 10
I downloaded W10 on the pc I am now using. Kept it for about a week but I lost some of my stuff I wanted back and W10 was not compatible. So I switched back to 8 and that is where I am staying.

I downloaded W10 on the pc I am now using. Kept it for about a week but I lost some of my stuff I wanted back and W10 was not compatible. So I switched back to 8 and that is where I am staying.

How do I switch back to 8?

Go to Google Chrome for Windows 10 - Everything You Need To Know - Chrome Story

I have Chrome on Win10 with absolutely no problem.

Must admit though that my basic browser in Firefox.

you dont need too....go to the site i told you about there they tell you what you need to know.....

Go to Google Chrome for Windows 10 - Everything You Need To Know - Chrome Story

I have Chrome on Win10 with absolutely no problem.

Must admit though that my basic browser in Firefox.

Thanks I will let u know how I made out

I tried to update the latest version of Chrome on the Lenovo laptop but it didn't work and still ran slow. So I will be back at Best Buy on Saturday to get a laptop with a CHROME OPERATING SYSTEM not a Windows operating system since I use a chrome browser

I tried to update the latest version of Chrome on the Lenovo laptop but it didn't work and still ran slow. So I will be back at Best Buy on Saturday to get a laptop with a CHROME OPERATING SYSTEM not a Windows operating system since I use a chrome browser
Have Best Buy Geek Squad square you away..

you dont need too....go to the site i told you about there they tell you what you need to know.....
huh!?

I don't need the Geek Squad since I now know I need a laptop with a Chrome Operating System.

I don't need the Geek Squad since I now know I need a laptop with a Chrome Operating System.
So why are you stuck on Chrome? or, you could get a Google lap top........

Forum List

Back