So it is Charlie Sheen

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Rumors have been all over the last couple of weeks claiming a big-time Hollywood celeb is HIV positive

The moment I heard about this story, I predicted it would be Sheen. This guy's weenie has been welcomed in more places than Visa has.

Report: Charlie Sheen to Announce He's HIV Positive on the Today Show

Charlie Sheen is set to make a major announcement on Tuesday’s Todayshow, and rumors persist that it’s related to the actor’s health.

According to TMZ, the Anger Management and Two and a Half Men vet will confirm that he is HIV positive.

RELATEDTwo and a Half Men Series Finale: Charlie Sheen’s Absence Explained

The Today show touted the forthcoming Sheen Q&A on Twitter, teasing that the actor would give a “revealing interview” to co-host Matt Lauer.

Rumors have been all over the last couple of weeks claiming a big-time Hollywood celeb is HIV positive

The moment I heard about this story, I predicted it would be Sheen. This guy's weenie has been welcomed in more places than Visa has.

Charlie Sheen is set to make a major announcement on Tuesday’s Todayshow, and rumors persist that it’s related to the actor’s health.

According to TMZ, the Anger Management and Two and a Half Men vet will confirm that he is HIV positive.

RELATEDTwo and a Half Men Series Finale: Charlie Sheen’s Absence Explained

The Today show touted the forthcoming Sheen Q&A on Twitter, teasing that the actor would give a “revealing interview” to co-host Matt Lauer.

Drink more tiger blood Charles.

ESPN will give him next year's Arthur Ashe Courage Award.

He played a pro baseball player in major league. Then....lived an immoral life and partook in mass amounts of drugs and loose sex. Liberal fantasy world.

Yep. He deserves the Courage Award.

Forum List

Back