So Joe Biden even lied about how he met his wife ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
If anyone has already posted about this, I apologize,
since the story is a month old now.

And here are some other sources for the Fox-haters.

Sleepy Joe is a Home Wrecker, just like Kamala who was involved with a married man as well.

Is that really who we want as president?

The Leftist loved Slick Willie even though he cheated on Queen Hildabeast and Chelsie.

Sad really.

Chelsea's birth father is Webb Hubbell, that's a generally accepted fact. And of course Clinton's son, Danney Williams was born with a Little Rock Hoe.

This was last month's fluff piece...

So what's the big deal yous guys never had an affair in yer life? Have you ever been laid?? Now that is just sad...

I am not going to vote for anyone with squeaky clean histories. If their "sin" doesn't involve political ideologue, I don't care. He can take it up with Jesus.

Joe Biden doesn't even know he's Joe Biden and Liberals don't care.

Bill Stevenson is Jill Biden's first husband, with no reason to lie. He isn't running for office himself, he has no ambition to be President.

I'd say its an important story if we are to believe the Democrat Party's mantra that character matters and Trump should be rejected because of his multiple marriages and alleged infidelity.

Bill Stevenson is Jill Biden's first husband, with no reason to lie. He isn't running for office himself, he has no ambition to be President.

I'd say its an important story if we are to believe the Democrat Party's mantra that character matters and Trump should be rejected because of his multiple marriages and alleged infidelity.

Yet that is a no go on the moral scale now that we have an adulterer and an ex-hooker for a first lady.

If it matters to you, it's a wash. Biden broke up a marriage and trump had affairs. It's a tie. And I don't care.

So what's the big deal yous guys never had an affair in yer life? Have you ever been laid?? Now that is just sad...
He's a liar. What won't he lie about? You jackasses have no problems condemning Trump for personal sins
real and imagined.
But you all want to cut old groping Joe some slack.

You and your ilk are disgusting....like fish entrails left out in the sun to rot. You all stink.

He's a liar. What won't he lie about? You jackasses have no problems condemning Trump for personal sins
real and imagined.
But you all want to cut old groping Joe some slack.

You and your ilk are disgusting....like fish entrails left out in the sun to rot. You all stink.
Ok, so you've had an affair.

Yet that is a no go on the moral scale now that we have an adulterer and an ex-hooker for a first lady.

When the Obamas were in office, we had a homosexual in office and a tranny serving as 1st lady. So I think the country is improving even if your thoughts about the Trumps were true. BTW, they aren't. Mrs. Trump sued a UK newspaper for alleging she was a hoe, and she collected a big check.

Did you ever fact check your slander? Or does low life scum like you bother with such trivial matters?

I actually get tired of revealing what a repugnant dick you are but you never give me any reason to stop.
On the contrary.

Better than the rapist and his enabler you voted for ... three times ...

And now you're voting for creepy Joe.

Standard? Not ...

Forum List

Back