🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So let me get this straight. Porter's exes accuse him of beating them, and Hope Hicks

Was he arrested? Yes or no? Convicted of any charges? Yes or no?

OJ wasn't convicted of murder either. That doesn't prevent a reasonable person from weighing the evidence presented and reaching a reasonable conclusion that someone almost certainly committed a crime.
how do you know she didn't hurt herself doing a work out, or she was in a car accident? Especially if he took the photo. 50% of divorce people hate each other and would do anything to create chaos to the other. I watched a Dr. Phil this week where the mother of a two year old accused the child's father of sexual assaulting the two year old. No evidence.. She went on Dr. Phil to get sympathy and instead she was proven to be a fking liar. I truly grow tired of women who are truly c**ts. and most are from divorces or break ups. they call it a grain of salt.
It's would be funny, if it were not so pathetic, to see how you guys go through these contortions to cast doubt on the allegations and to defend this reprobate. It tells me all that I need to know about you people .
Yeah go watch Dr. Phil and see how women make shit up! The women did not bring this story out. Keep holding your chicken chuckie
You're the one making up shit defending this reprobate. You are the same kind of dumb fuck that that Trump was referring to when he said that he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th ave. and not loose ant support . YOU are a MORON, and abuser apologist and enabler . I hope that, in the unlikely case that there is a woman in your life, that she is safe.
You got nothing eh? Figures

OJ wasn't convicted of murder either. That doesn't prevent a reasonable person from weighing the evidence presented and reaching a reasonable conclusion that someone almost certainly committed a crime.
how do you know she didn't hurt herself doing a work out, or she was in a car accident? Especially if he took the photo. 50% of divorce people hate each other and would do anything to create chaos to the other. I watched a Dr. Phil this week where the mother of a two year old accused the child's father of sexual assaulting the two year old. No evidence.. She went on Dr. Phil to get sympathy and instead she was proven to be a fking liar. I truly grow tired of women who are truly c**ts. and most are from divorces or break ups. they call it a grain of salt.
It's would be funny, if it were not so pathetic, to see how you guys go through these contortions to cast doubt on the allegations and to defend this reprobate. It tells me all that I need to know about you people .
Yeah go watch Dr. Phil and see how women make shit up! The women did not bring this story out. Keep holding your chicken chuckie
You're the one making up shit defending this reprobate. You are the same kind of dumb fuck that that Trump was referring to when he said that he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th ave. and not loose ant support . YOU are a MORON, and abuser apologist and enabler . I hope that, in the unlikely case that there is a woman in your life, that she is safe.
The fact that you call that "nothing" speaks volumes about your vapid , and ignorant attitude devoid of compassion and even common sense about domestic violence.

Just when I thought the Hill and Bill show couldn't be creeped out, along come the Trumpfcls apologizing for a wife beater, and Hope Hicks is even screwing him.
I believe in innocent until proven guilty. I’m done with press justice fk off
I believe that you are blindly defending anything Trump and therefor not that bright
Has nothing to do with trump! Sock puppet
Apparently you are too intellectually limited to understand the analogy

The fact that you call that "nothing" speaks volumes about your vapid , and ignorant attitude devoid of compassion and even common sense about domestic violence.
I call em like I see them.

Just when I thought the Hill and Bill show couldn't be creeped out, along come the Trumpfcls apologizing for a wife beater, and Hope Hicks is even screwing him.
I believe in innocent until proven guilty. I’m done with press justice fk off
I believe that you are blindly defending anything Trump and therefor not that bright
Has nothing to do with trump! Sock puppet
Apparently you are too intellectually limited to understand the analogy
Well fk. Could have sworn it was a dude named Porter! Only from a leftist is it trump. You should see a shrink.

:boohoo:

And now his speech writer resigns domestic abuse A den full of perverts AH's and republicans

And now his speech writer resigns domestic abuse A den full of perverts AH's and republicans

Are you drunk 24/7? What you wrote makes zero sense.

Al franken?

Al franken?
AND D DRUMPH accused by 16 women Why doesn't the pos do the honorable thing ??

Kelly called Porter an honorable man of great integrity, thus adding more evidence to the growing suspicion that beating your wife and having honor and integrity are not incompatible qualities in the eyes of the modern American conservative.

They aren't incompatible and never have been. True Conservatism understands that women need to be put in their place, by force when necessary.

Update!! This just in.....

White House Instructs Staff To Lie About ‘Immediate’ Action To Fire Domestic Abuser Rob Porter

Multiple reports earlier this week indicated that Kelly actually learned of the allegations last year, but chose to ignore them even after they prevented Porter from receiving a full security clearance. Aides say they are concerned that Kelly is not telling the truth, as his account “appears to contradict past statement on the matter from White House officials.”

Update!! This just in.....

White House Instructs Staff To Lie About ‘Immediate’ Action To Fire Domestic Abuser Rob Porter

Multiple reports earlier this week indicated that Kelly actually learned of the allegations last year, but chose to ignore them even after they prevented Porter from receiving a full security clearance. Aides say they are concerned that Kelly is not telling the truth, as his account “appears to contradict past statement on the matter from White House officials.”

Shocked I tell ya! This administration would do Pinocchio’s nose justice!

Al franken?
Who resigned on his own.....something that the current RW bunch doesn't recognize.

Forum List

Back