So let me get this straight. Porter's exes accuse him of beating them, and Hope Hicks

Kelly called Porter an honorable man of great integrity, thus adding more evidence to the growing suspicion that beating your wife and having honor and integrity are not incompatible qualities in the eyes of the modern American conservative.

Where are the police reports of him “beating” these women?
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you suggesting that both women made this shit up.? You are worse than Porter

Are you suggesting we should hang people based on accusations without any proof?

For all we know they are a couple of vindictive c*nts, so until there is actual proof, yes I will assume they are lying.

It is pretty sick that our society takes the word of the women above defending our proof based justice system. LIke I said about, who's to say that she didn't throw the first punch and start the dispute? Do men even have the right to self defense when it comes to a women?

Kelly called Porter an honorable man of great integrity, thus adding more evidence to the growing suspicion that beating your wife and having honor and integrity are not incompatible qualities in the eyes of the modern American conservative.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you suggesting that both women made this shit up.? You are worse than Porter

Are you suggesting we should hang people based on accusations without any proof?

For all we know they are a couple of vindictive c*nts, so until there is actual proof, yes I will assume they are lying.

It is pretty sick that our society takes the word of the women above defending our proof based justice system. LIke I said about, who's to say that she didn't throw the first punch and start the dispute? Do men even have the right to self defense when it comes to a women?
Whataya talking about? You believe everything posted here about Trump

Whataya talking about? You believe everything posted here about Trump

As of this moment I agree with Trumps stance.

you are a sick fuck

helps draft the WH's response while she's sleeping with Porter? And we were told Kelly was going to impose discipline? LOL You couldn't run a grade school this way.

Hope gets around.

She date Corey Lewandowski, married with kids.

I wonder is Steve Miller is thinking he's up to bat next.

The media wants Kelly out due to his accurate comments on illegals being lazy...not going to happen. Women always screw their way to the top....look at Carly fiorina for example....a secretary becomes CEO? :cul2:

helps draft the WH's response while she's sleeping with Porter? And we were told Kelly was going to impose discipline? LOL You couldn't run a grade school this way.

Hope gets around.

She date Corey Lewandowski, married with kids.

I wonder is Steve Miller is thinking he's up to bat next.
Well, I think interoffice in the WH dating should be NOT ok, since these people in ways compete for face time with Trump, and supposedly Kelly brought some discipline, but JFC, one of these ex-wives had a protective order issues. And Hope's still screwing him.

So, you don't consider a police report with photos of her with a black eye as proof?

Was he arrested? Yes or no? Convicted of any charges? Yes or no?

OJ wasn't convicted of murder either. That doesn't prevent a reasonable person from weighing the evidence presented and reaching a reasonable conclusion that someone almost certainly committed a crime.
how do you know she didn't hurt herself doing a work out, or she was in a car accident? Especially if he took the photo. 50% of divorce people hate each other and would do anything to create chaos to the other. I watched a Dr. Phil this week where the mother of a two year old accused the child's father of sexual assaulting the two year old. No evidence.. She went on Dr. Phil to get sympathy and instead she was proven to be a fking liar. I truly grow tired of women who are truly c**ts. and most are from divorces or break ups. they call it a grain of salt.
It's would be funny, if it were not so pathetic, to see how you guys go through these contortions to cast doubt on the allegations and to defend this reprobate. It tells me all that I need to know about you people .

Just making up stuff as you go huh?

lol, you need to get the sort of computer that has access to the news on it.
LOL, watched the Today show this morning and the exwife on the show said she did not seek this out. So she didn't raise it as an issue until someone called her. Again, the news making the news happen. too funny. fk them all.

What did she have to say about the abuse, dope?

Did she confirm it happened?
she said she didn't want to make her life public like this. If it happened or not I didn't stick around to hear. I just listened to her as she was introduced. So this is all someone elses blow job.

So you really have nothing useful to say then?

Good job.

So, you don't consider a police report with photos of her with a black eye as proof?
Porter himself took the photo of his wife's black eye.

so he says.
Both he and his ex wife say he took those photos. I doubt there is a police report. With these kinds of abusers there is seldom a police report.

There is a police report and an emergency protection order.

Rob Porter, White House Aide, Resigns After Accusations of Abuse

I don't know the whole story. I am not going to take the wives word at it and that isn't the way our legal system should work, ever.

Who's to say that she wasn't the aggressor and Porter was forced to himself? For example, Imagine two guys in a gay relationship for a moment...One is mean and abusive to the other and beats on his partner and forces the partner to defend himself. We sure as hell wouldn't take the side of one member of that relationship as we do when it comes to a women...Instead we'd look at all the evidence from both sides of the dispute.

Many times the women is the one getting up in her husbands face and throwing the first punches in the dispute. Should the husband not have the right to self defense?

Both his ex- wives and a former girlfriend are all saying the same thing.

Wow.............when this first surfaced, the conservatives circled the wagons to defend Porter.

Now that there is actual proof? He's gone like Donkey Kong.

Just when I thought the Hill and Bill show couldn't be creeped out, along come the Trumpfcls apologizing for a wife beater, and Hope Hicks is even screwing him.
I believe in innocent until proven guilty. I’m done with press justice fk off

you are a sick fuck
You’re sicker

OJ wasn't convicted of murder either. That doesn't prevent a reasonable person from weighing the evidence presented and reaching a reasonable conclusion that someone almost certainly committed a crime.
how do you know she didn't hurt herself doing a work out, or she was in a car accident? Especially if he took the photo. 50% of divorce people hate each other and would do anything to create chaos to the other. I watched a Dr. Phil this week where the mother of a two year old accused the child's father of sexual assaulting the two year old. No evidence.. She went on Dr. Phil to get sympathy and instead she was proven to be a fking liar. I truly grow tired of women who are truly c**ts. and most are from divorces or break ups. they call it a grain of salt.
It's would be funny, if it were not so pathetic, to see how you guys go through these contortions to cast doubt on the allegations and to defend this reprobate. It tells me all that I need to know about you people .
Yeah go watch Dr. Phil and see how women make shit up! The women did not bring this story out. Keep holding your chicken chuckie

Just making up stuff as you go huh?

lol, you need to get the sort of computer that has access to the news on it.
LOL, watched the Today show this morning and the exwife on the show said she did not seek this out. So she didn't raise it as an issue until someone called her. Again, the news making the news happen. too funny. fk them all.

What did she have to say about the abuse, dope?

Did she confirm it happened?
she said she didn't want to make her life public like this. If it happened or not I didn't stick around to hear. I just listened to her as she was introduced. So this is all someone elses blow job.

So you really have nothing useful to say then?

Good job.
That’s what I said

Yeah go watch Dr. Phil and see how women make shit up! The women did not bring this story out. Keep holding your chicken chuckie
You're the one making up shit defending this reprobate. You are the same kind of dumb fuck that that Trump was referring to when he said that he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th ave. and not loose ant support . YOU are a MORON, and abuser apologist and enabler . I hope that, in the unlikely case that there is a woman in your life, that she is safe.

Just when I thought the Hill and Bill show couldn't be creeped out, along come the Trumpfcls apologizing for a wife beater, and Hope Hicks is even screwing him.
I believe in innocent until proven guilty. I’m done with press justice fk off
I believe that you are blindly defending anything Trump and therefor not that bright

Forum List

Back