So let me get this straight. Porter's exes accuse him of beating them, and Hope Hicks

Kelly called Porter an honorable man of great integrity, thus adding more evidence to the growing suspicion that beating your wife and having honor and integrity are not incompatible qualities in the eyes of the modern American conservative.

Where are the police reports of him “beating” these women?

There are police reports from both wives and at least one restraining order.
So now you loonbats claim the president should investigate this?

Who said that, dope?

That certainly makes it credible enough not to hire him in the first place.

Kelly called Porter an honorable man of great integrity, thus adding more evidence to the growing suspicion that beating your wife and having honor and integrity are not incompatible qualities in the eyes of the modern American conservative.

no, loony toon, the FBI investigated it. Before you get a job in the white house, you are supposed to get security clearances... well, except for in Donald's white house....

or do you not understand that the wife beater DIDN'T GET A SECURITY CLEARANCE and was handling way over top secret documents.

no, of course you don't.

no, loony toon, the FBI investigated it. Before you get a job in the white house, you are supposed to get security clearances... well, except for in Donald's white house....

or do you not understand that the wife beater DIDN'T GET A SECURITY CLEARANCE and was handling way over top secret documents.

no, of course you don't.
Perhaps if you didn't believe everything you heard on the "news"....

To understand how fucking phony the RWnuts are being about this, imagine what they'd be saying if this had happened while Obama was president.

no, of course you don't.
Perhaps if you didn't believe everything you heard on the "news"....
What a good german you are.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you suggesting that both women made this shit up.? You are worse than Porter

Are you suggesting we should hang people based on accusations without any proof?

For all we know they are a couple of vindictive c*nts, so until there is actual proof, yes I will assume they are lying.
You are a stupid fucking abuser enabler and apologist

180207155954-holderness-photo-exlarge-169.jpg

So was he arrested?

Apparently Pence didn't know until yesterday that Porter beat his wives, but he again approves of the sanctity on one man one women and no fooling around

If this keeps up men will be resigning if a woman catches him wearing his socks inside out.

because that's just like beating a woman or sexually assaulting her, right?

Who knows what will offend you femanazis next.

I've heard that in sexual harassment seminars it is taught sexual abuse is in the eyes of the abused.

Beating women should be offensive to everyone.

I agree. But falsely reporting that someone has beat them should be as offensive.

If this keeps up men will be resigning if a woman catches him wearing his socks inside out.

I've heard that in sexual harassment seminars it is taught sexual abuse is in the eyes of the abused.

so if you think women shouldn't be raped, molested, harassed and beaten, you're a "feminazi".

wrongo, buckaroo

if you think it's ok for women to be raped, molested, harassed and beaten, you're a lowlife disgusting piece of garbage

but then again, you voted for the guy who said he could grab women by the genitals because he felt like

I agree. But falsely reporting that someone has beat them should be as offensive.
False reports of anything...beatings, robberies, etc. are crimes. And yes they are offensive. Why are you so eager to accuse women of false reports but not men?

False reports of anything...beatings, robberies, etc. are crimes. And yes they are offensive. Why are you so eager to accuse women of false reports but not men?

because he hates women.

I'm not.
I'm, at first, skeptical of all accusations.

because he hates women.

My wife of almost 46 years wouldn't agree with you.

Just making up stuff as you go huh?

lol, you need to get the sort of computer that has access to the news on it.
LOL, watched the Today show this morning and the exwife on the show said she did not seek this out. So she didn't raise it as an issue until someone called her. Again, the news making the news happen. too funny. fk them all.

Forum List

Back