šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

So let me get this straight. Porter's exes accuse him of beating them, and Hope Hicks

The White House knew about Porterā€™s domestic abuse past when they hired him.
They felt heā€™d fit right in with the serial sex offenderā€™s agenda.
Prove it liar.
The White House just came out saying they made a huge mistake hiring this wife abuser. I so love it when the WH calls you a liar.
You called it fake news. Lmao

550F73E8-A9C3-47A5-BB6A-05D3F3D5DBFC.jpeg
Kelly called Porter an honorable man of great integrity, thus adding more evidence to the growing suspicion that beating your wife and having honor and integrity are not incompatible qualities in the eyes of the modern American conservative.

Where are the police reports of him ā€œbeatingā€ these women?
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you suggesting that both women made this shit up.? You are worse than Porter
He also believes the 19 women trump molested are all liars too... as is Stormy Daniels.

Prove it liar.
The White House just came out saying they made a huge mistake hiring this wife abuser. I so love it when the WH calls you a liar.
No i didn't. I rarely ever use the term fake news, I prefer to call it lying. But while you are deflecting and spinning you still haven't proven anything.

Just making up stuff as you go huh?

lol, you need to get the sort of computer that has access to the news on it.
Listening to the lying media is not news.
You can bet Sean Hannity wonā€™t carry this important news story.
Heā€™s still licking his wounds from his ā€œ worst than Watergate ā€œ memo that bombed.
If I did bet and you lost, you lack anything remotely resembling honesty and character so I would never trust you or any one like you.

Prove it liar.
No i didn't. I rarely ever use the term fake news, I prefer to call it lying. But while you are deflecting and spinning you still haven't proven anything.
Biggest news story of the week and you didnā€™t know about it. Ha.
This just in: Porterā€™s wife said she told the fBI of the abuse and provided pictures in Jan 2017.
Thank God we have an ever vigilant press that routes out all of this administrationā€™s lies.

Heā€™s still licking his wounds from his ā€œ worst than Watergate ā€œ memo that bombed.
If I did bet and you lost, you lack anything remotely resembling honesty and character so I would never trust you or any one like you.
trump whore talking about honesty... thatā€™s some funny shit.

Prove it liar.
This just in: Porterā€™s wife said she told the fBI of the abuse and provided pictures in Jan 2017.
Thank God we have an ever vigilant press that routes out all of this administrationā€™s lies.
You mean the lying press that you worship like a dog does cat turds?

You know, no one can be as stupid as you act. I'd bet money you work for some scum outfit that pays you to troll sites like this and post your ignorant ass lies all day.

Prove it liar.
Your president has been caught lying way over 2000 times yet youā€™ve never addressed even one of them.
How does it feel to sell your soul to the devil?

Honest as the day is long, liar.

Prove it liar.
You mean the lying press that you worship like a dog does cat turds?

You know, no one can be as stupid as you act. I'd bet money you work for some scum outfit that pays you to troll sites like this and post your ignorant ass lies all day.
ā€œ lying pressā€
Lmao.
You hate it when they accurately report on all of Putinā€™s puppetā€™s lies.
That really stings your ass.

Prove it liar.
Your president has been caught lying way over 2000 times yet youā€™ve never addressed even one of them.
Can't prove it though can you? Wonder why that is? Wonder why Trump hasn't been impeached yet? Wonder why the buffoon Mueller hasn't had him arrested yet? You repeating lies over and over will not make it true. This will be a great year. I wonder if scum like you, after losing 2018, will go out and start shooting conservatives again like you did in Las Vegas and other places?

You didnā€™t know this lyin chaotic WH hired a wife abuser so you cried ā€œ fake news.ā€
I love it when you kick your own ass.

View attachment 175676
Kelly called Porter an honorable man of great integrity, thus adding more evidence to the growing suspicion that beating your wife and having honor and integrity are not incompatible qualities in the eyes of the modern American conservative.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you suggesting that both women made this shit up.? You are worse than Porter
He also believes the 19 women trump molested are all liars too... as is Stormy Daniels.
Trump is, because your claim like all of them is a lie. In fact Trump is such a great business man that he foresaw how all you spineless scum will start calling him a nazi so he started marketing these and has made a fortune off them.

trump doll2.jpg

Prove it liar.
Can't prove it though can you? Wonder why that is? Wonder why Trump hasn't been impeached yet? Wonder why the buffoon Mueller hasn't had him arrested yet? You repeating lies over and over will not make it true. This will be a great year. I wonder if scum like you, after losing 2018, will go out and start shooting conservatives again like you did in Las Vegas and other places?

Analysis | President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

The fact you donā€™t know this proves once again what a dope you are.

You didnā€™t know this lyin chaotic WH hired a wife abuser so you cried ā€œ fake news.ā€
Like already said, I never did that, so you repeating your lie does not make it true, it means you are a sorry liar.

Prove it liar.

Analysis | President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days

The fact you donā€™t know this proves once again what a dope you are.
The washington post is one of the bigger media liars. You still cannot prove it. Just because some talking head bastards prints it does not mean it's true. Just like when you post something, it defiantly means it's not true.

View attachment 175676

Trump is, because your claim like all of them is a lie. In fact Trump is such a great business man that he foresaw how all you spineless scum will start calling him a nazi so he started marketing these and has made a fortune off them.

View attachment 175677
Trump used to never pay the people who worked for him and then outlasted them in court when they sued him. . You think that makes him a good businessman.
Roflmao

View attachment 175676

View attachment 175677
Trump used to never pay the people who worked for him and then outlasted them in court when they sued him. . You think that makes him a good businessman.
Roflmao
Another lie you can't prove. You must be getting paid by the lie.

Like already said, I never did that, so you repeating your lie does not make it true, it means you are a sorry liar.
Youā€™re really claiming you didnā€™t cry FAKE NEWS in this thread?
Youā€™re as big a pathological liar as your Russian whore prez.

Forum List

Back