🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So let me get this straight. Porter's exes accuse him of beating them, and Hope Hicks

grab some pussy , beat the bitch and youve been vetted by Trump ... YOURE IN !

View attachment 175676
Where are the police reports of him “beating” these women?
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you suggesting that both women made this shit up.? You are worse than Porter
He also believes the 19 women trump molested are all liars too... as is Stormy Daniels.
Trump is, because your claim like all of them is a lie. In fact Trump is such a great business man that he foresaw how all you spineless scum will start calling him a nazi so he started marketing these and has made a fortune off them.

View attachment 175677
Trump used to never pay the people who worked for him and then outlasted them in court when they sued him. . You think that makes him a good businessman.
Roflmao
Another lie you can't prove. You must be getting paid by the lie.
Moron: you can’t prove it.
Me: I prove it.
Moron: the media’s lying.
Pardon I’ve seen this game before.

Last edited:
Kelly called Porter an honorable man of great integrity, thus adding more evidence to the growing suspicion that beating your wife and having honor and integrity are not incompatible qualities in the eyes of the modern American conservative.

One of his wives alerted the FBI and provided pictures in January 2017.
Of course that didn’t deter trump from keeping him on.

View attachment 175676
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you suggesting that both women made this shit up.? You are worse than Porter
He also believes the 19 women trump molested are all liars too... as is Stormy Daniels.
Trump is, because your claim like all of them is a lie. In fact Trump is such a great business man that he foresaw how all you spineless scum will start calling him a nazi so he started marketing these and has made a fortune off them.

View attachment 175677
Trump used to never pay the people who worked for him and then outlasted them in court when they sued him. . You think that makes him a good businessman.
Roflmao

you cant prove anything to these RW idiots.

and they have no proof of their own that makes their bullshit credible.

simple as that

View attachment 175676 He also believes the 19 women trump molested are all liars too... as is Stormy Daniels.

View attachment 175677
Roflmao

you cant prove anything to these RW idiots.

and they have no proof of their own that makes their bullshit credible.

simple as that
Their meme is there is no truth... remember... Trump told them,” Don’t believe anything you read unless you hear it from me first.”
That’s EXACTLY what dictators and autocrats say.

Last edited:
If this keeps up men will be resigning if a woman catches him wearing his socks inside out.

After many decades of seeing physically abusive men in all their manifestations, I can say with some authority that they are the nicest, kindest, most generous, most thoughtful and gentle men that you might ever meet. After having questioned a man who put his wife's head through a glass coffee table, then a shard of glass into her eye, I wondered how much better off the world would be if such men were required to carry a battery powered neon sign advertising their true nature. They would have to keep it on a head set putting the notice across their forehead blinking and changing color.

Not only is there no way to know that the man is a lunatic, most people (even women) refuse to believe it when they are told. The man will be a paragon of behavior right up to the point where he becomes violent. Most of the time, the women being beaten don't believe it! They will excuse it over and over. Most of the time, until they are dead.

Kelly called Porter an honorable man of great integrity, thus adding more evidence to the growing suspicion that beating your wife and having honor and integrity are not incompatible qualities in the eyes of the modern American conservative.

Are you suggesting we should hang people based on accusations without any proof?

For all we know they are a couple of vindictive c*nts, so until there is actual proof, yes I will assume they are lying.

Are you suggesting we should hang people based on accusations without any proof?

For all we know they are a couple of vindictive c*nts, so until there is actual proof, yes I will assume they are lying.
You are a stupid fucking abuser enabler and apologist

180207155954-holderness-photo-exlarge-169.jpg

You are a stupid fucking abuser enabler and apologist

180207155954-holderness-photo-exlarge-169.jpg

Obviously Hawk thinks that photo was faked.

helps draft the WH's response while she's sleeping with Porter? And we were told Kelly was going to impose discipline? LOL You couldn't run a grade school this way.

no one who works for trump has any shame or any decency.

the idiot who apparently irons Donald's pants

Trump made Hope Hicks steam his pants while he was wearing them

thinks the guy she's bonking wouldn't beat her when he feels like....

what an embarrassment she is.

There are police reports from both wives and at least one restraining order.

There are police reports from both wives and at least one restraining order.
So now you loonbats claim the president should investigate this?

Forum List

Back