So let me get this straight. Porter's exes accuse him of beating them, and Hope Hicks

Just making up stuff as you go huh?

lol, you need to get the sort of computer that has access to the news on it.
LOL, watched the Today show this morning and the exwife on the show said she did not seek this out. So she didn't raise it as an issue until someone called her. Again, the news making the news happen. too funny. fk them all.

He either beat his wife or he didn't.

I thought that the photos of the ex wife's injuries were police photos. They weren't. The photos of the black eye were taken by Porter himself. It was probably part of the apology process that chronic abusers go through.

Were there any police reports? In cases like this everyone claims to know what was going on. No one knew. It was one of the rare times that the FBI performed and the background check uncovered Porter's abuse.

If this keeps up men will be resigning if a woman catches him wearing his socks inside out.

because that's just like beating a woman or sexually assaulting her, right?

Who knows what will offend you femanazis next.

I've heard that in sexual harassment seminars it is taught sexual abuse is in the eyes of the abused.

Beating women should be offensive to everyone.

I agree. But falsely reporting that someone has beat them should be as offensive.

Sure, dope.
Especially when that "false reporting" includes interviews with the ex wife herself. :laugh2:

because that's just like beating a woman or sexually assaulting her, right?

Who knows what will offend you femanazis next.

I've heard that in sexual harassment seminars it is taught sexual abuse is in the eyes of the abused.

Beating women should be offensive to everyone.

I agree. But falsely reporting that someone has beat them should be as offensive.
False reports of anything...beatings, robberies, etc. are crimes. And yes they are offensive. Why are you so eager to accuse women of false reports but not men?

I'm not.
I'm, at first, skeptical of all accusations.

There's enough information out there dispel your skepticism. Apparently you enjoy looking dumb.

LOL, watched the Today show this morning and the exwife on the show said she did not seek this out. So she didn't raise it as an issue until someone called her. Again, the news making the news happen. too funny. fk them all.

What did she have to say about the abuse, dope?

Did she confirm it happened?

Kelly called Porter an honorable man of great integrity, thus adding more evidence to the growing suspicion that beating your wife and having honor and integrity are not incompatible qualities in the eyes of the modern American conservative.

Where are the police reports of him “beating” these women?
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you suggesting that both women made this shit up.? You are worse than Porter

Are you suggesting we should hang people based on accusations without any proof?

For all we know they are a couple of vindictive c*nts, so until there is actual proof, yes I will assume they are lying.

So, you don't consider a police report with photos of her with a black eye as proof?

Kelly called Porter an honorable man of great integrity, thus adding more evidence to the growing suspicion that beating your wife and having honor and integrity are not incompatible qualities in the eyes of the modern American conservative.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you suggesting that both women made this shit up.? You are worse than Porter

Are you suggesting we should hang people based on accusations without any proof?

For all we know they are a couple of vindictive c*nts, so until there is actual proof, yes I will assume they are lying.

So, you don't consider a police report with photos of her with a black eye as proof?

lol, you've been on this board almost a decade and you have to ask that?

And the pussy grabber wishes the abuser well and ignores the victims....the cons still back up a racist and a sexist....and will still bombard us with morals, family values, r3ligion and God's roles in an individual life....bunch of sneaky hypocrites.

Was he arrested? Yes or no? Convicted of any charges? Yes or no?

Porter himself took the photo of his wife's black eye.

What did she have to say about the abuse, dope?

Did she confirm it happened?
she said she didn't want to make her life public like this. If it happened or not I didn't stick around to hear. I just listened to her as she was introduced. So this is all someone elses blow job.

so he says.

OJ wasn't convicted of murder either. That doesn't prevent a reasonable person from weighing the evidence presented and reaching a reasonable conclusion that someone almost certainly committed a crime.

Just from what the ex wives say and Porter's behavior he is most certainly an abuser. Which would not preclude him from being an honest hard worker and all around good man in every other aspect of his life. He just can't be allowed to be around women.

so he says.
Both he and his ex wife say he took those photos. I doubt there is a police report. With these kinds of abusers there is seldom a police report.

OJ wasn't convicted of murder either. That doesn't prevent a reasonable person from weighing the evidence presented and reaching a reasonable conclusion that someone almost certainly committed a crime.
how do you know she didn't hurt herself doing a work out, or she was in a car accident? Especially if he took the photo. 50% of divorce people hate each other and would do anything to create chaos to the other. I watched a Dr. Phil this week where the mother of a two year old accused the child's father of sexual assaulting the two year old. No evidence.. She went on Dr. Phil to get sympathy and instead she was proven to be a fking liar. I truly grow tired of women who are truly c**ts. and most are from divorces or break ups. they call it a grain of salt.

Just when I thought the Hill and Bill show couldn't be creeped out, along come the Trumpfcls apologizing for a wife beater, and Hope Hicks is even screwing him.

I agree 100%.....nothing to see here but another attempt by the media to drag trump down and it's not going to happen

I don't know the whole story. I am not going to take the wives word at it and that isn't the way our legal system should work, ever.

Who's to say that she wasn't the aggressor and Porter was forced to himself? For example, Imagine two guys in a gay relationship for a moment...One is mean and abusive to the other and beats on his partner and forces the partner to defend himself. We sure as hell wouldn't take the side of one member of that relationship as we do when it comes to a women...Instead we'd look at all the evidence from both sides of the dispute.

Many times the women is the one getting up in her husbands face and throwing the first punches in the dispute. Should the husband not have the right to self defense?

Forum List

Back