So "Mad Money" Jim Cramer Walks Into A Bar

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
So Jim Cramer walks into a bar, into the bar where we were last night. He's shit-faced, has a few yes men and two large body guards with him. He had to talk louder than anyone else in the room, the guy has the loudest voice I've ever heard. He's screaming at the football game on the big screens. You could see he was terrified that no one was going to recognize him.

Finally, my friend says, "Jon Stewart showed a clip of you from 2008 talking about what kind of genius Jamie Dimon was and you gave him the Prestigious Potter Award. Still feel that way now that he's got to pay a $13B fine?"

Cramer said, "Stewart's a clown on a comedy show!" and my friend shot back, "And Henry Potter was the grinch in "It's a Wonderful Life" so what does that make you?"

LMAO!

A Nightmare on Wall Street - JP Morgan Chase - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 10/23/13 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Does the OP know Jim Cramer is a Democrat and endorsed Obama for president in 2008?

In August of 2006, Jim Cramer was saying there was nothing to worry about. He poo-pooed the people predicting a crisis was coming. I used to have a link to his "The Street" article where he blew off any concerns. I'll see if I can still scrounge it up somewhere.

Then, exactly one year later, his famous "We have Armageddon" meltdown. :lol:

He's a blowhard.

Jim Cramers' net worth is $100 million.

John Stewarts' net worth is $80 million.

Neither one could hang for a one day shift as a carpenter, truck driver, plumber, utility lineman, etc., etc.; so WTF do I care what they have to say as neither contribute as much to society then the aforementioned occupations.

So Jim Cramer walks into a bar, into the bar where we were last night. He's shit-faced, has a few yes men and two large body guards with him. He had to talk louder than anyone else in the room, the guy has the loudest voice I've ever heard. He's screaming at the football game on the big screens. You could see he was terrified that no one was going to recognize him.

Finally, my friend says, "Jon Stewart showed a clip of you from 2008 talking about what kind of genius Jamie Dimon was and you gave him the Prestigious Potter Award. Still feel that way now that he's got to pay a $13B fine?"

Cramer said, "Stewart's a clown on a comedy show!" and my friend shot back, "And Henry Potter was the grinch in "It's a Wonderful Life" so what does that make you?"

LMAO!

A Nightmare on Wall Street - JP Morgan Chase - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 10/23/13 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Jim Cramer may be the biggest fraud on television, especially relative to the seriousness of the business he's in and the effort he puts into to be taken seriously.

In August of 2006, Jim Cramer was saying there was nothing to worry about. He poo-pooed the people predicting a crisis was coming. I used to have a link to his "The Street" article where he blew off any concerns. I'll see if I can still scrounge it up somewhere.

He's a blowhard.

He was probably the only one saying that, right?

Oops.

LMAO!

Jim Cramer may be the biggest fraud on television, especially relative to the seriousness of the business he's in and the effort he puts into to be taken seriously.

Yup. He was all in in 2007 and then all full of apologies after the crash.

I am amazed he still has a spot on CNBC. But it was gratifying to see that the ONLY people in the bar who recognized him was us. Despite the rising decibels of his squawking.

Last edited:
How do you fine banks for giving Fannie and Freddie what they were demanding?

You fine banks for deliberating stuffing CDOs with toxic mortages they bought from their supply chains so they could collect the fees from their clients when they sold those CDOs to those clients.

When the banks ran out of good borrowers before their clients ran out of money, that is when the fraud began happening on a large scale.

He's a blowhard.

Oops.

Alan Greenspan, who sat at the feet of Ayn Rand, also turned a blind eye to his friend's coup de grace (Jamie Dimon, Lloyd Blankfein, et al.)

He's a blowhard.

Oops.

There were a great many people blowing off the coming crash. A year later, they were all saying, "Oops!"

There were only two kinds of people blowing off the damage that was happening. They were either evil...or stupid.

Which is Cramer?

He's a blowhard.

Oops.

There were a great many people blowing off the coming crash. A year later, they were all saying, "Oops!"

There were only two kinds of people blowing off the damage that was happening. They were either evil...or stupid.

Which is Cramer?

Seriously? Not seeing hte future is now either evil or stupid?

Oops.

Which is Cramer?

I saw it coming. Anyone with half a brain did. I profited handsomely from seeing it coming.

So, yeah. Anyone in the financial world who did not see it or speak out about it was either a blazing idiot, or evil.

Plenty of smart people saw it. And the evil ones committed fraud on those who didn't. The evil took advantage of the stupid. See Abacus 2007-AC1 for an example.

Last edited:

Which is Cramer?

I saw it coming. Anyone with half a brain did. I profited handsomely from seeing it coming.

So, yeah. Anyone in the financial world who did not see it coming was either a blazing idiot, or evil.

Plenty of evil people saw it. And they committed fraud on those who didn't. The evil took advantage of the stupid. See Abacus 2007-AC-1 for an example.

Tell us another.

So, yeah. Anyone in the financial world who did not see it coming was either a blazing idiot, or evil.

Plenty of evil people saw it. And they committed fraud on those who didn't. The evil took advantage of the stupid. See Abacus 2007-AC-1 for an example.

Tell us another.

Did you look at Abacus 2007-AC1?

You want another? Okay.

Timberwolf. Tom Montag.

Another?

Brian Stoker and his fraudulent Class V Funding III CDO-squared.

Another?

Angelo Mozilo: http://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2009/comp21068.pdf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back