So Many Dem's Making Opinions Of Iran Bombing.When Will We Hear From The Genius Hank Johnson?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Well, at least I am waiting to hear what "Professor Hank Johnson" has to say about the actions Trump has taken on Iran. We have pretty much heard from all of the very intelligent Democrats by now.
So when the genius Hank Johnson finally makes his opinions, what do you guys think he will say to the world?
:CryingCow: :cul2: :dance:

i am still waiting for maxine to bitch about President Bush for bombing Iran without at least consult her and that genius shelia jackson lee

READ THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION. YOU CANT GO TO WAR WITHOUT A DECLARATION OF WAR.

I'm pissed!

Well, at least I am waiting to hear what "Professor Hank Johnson" has to say about the actions Trump has taken on Iran. We have pretty much heard from all of the very intelligent Democrats by now.
So when the genius Hank Johnson finally makes his opinions, what do you guys think he will say to the world?

Trump will cause the middle east to capsize

Trump will cause the middle east to capsize
i think Hank is concerned that if Trump sends a missle to Iran, then it misses its target by 2000 miles, it will land in Japan, and the impact will cause the southern tip of Japan to capsize

we need unity. we need solidarity.

SOLIDARITY! SOLIDARITY! SOLIDARITY!
upload_2020-1-9_23-22-3.png

so did guam ever sink into the spacific ocean?

According to Hank it did.

Hank is actually correct, but it happened a long time ago. Guam was actually the location of the lost city of Atlantis, before it capsized, flipping over 360 degrees and dropping its former inhabitants to the bottom of the ocean.

so did guam ever sink into the spacific ocean?

According to Hank it did.

Hank is actually correct, but it happened a long time ago. Guam was actually the location of the lost city of Atlantis, before it capsized, flipping over 360 degrees and dropping its former inhabitants to the bottom of the ocean.
i wonder if the southern tip of callyfornia will ever collapse into the pacific ocean, we need to ask Hank

You won't.....Guam tipped over and trapped him underneath.....gonna be a while before they rescue him.

JO

You won't.....Guam tipped over and trapped him underneath.....gonna be a while before they rescue him.

JO
well if guam has tipped over, does this mean we are down to 56 states?

austrailia is on fire, i wonder what part of the island will be capsizing

READ THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION. YOU CANT GO TO WAR WITHOUT A DECLARATION OF WAR.

I'm pissed!

Piss on yourself all you want. Taking out a terrorist is not a war. Remember we ARE at war with terrorism, Sept 12 2001, by GW Bush.

Whose side are you on anyway, or is it just a twisted orange man bad thing with you.

Forum List

Back